What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which team would u rather face week 15 (will answer yours) (1 Viewer)

Saboo

Footballguy
As regular season winner I get to choose which team I would rather face in the playoffs. 1/2 point ppr with heavy emphasis on td’s. Which team would you rather face? Thanks in advance!!!!

Team 1

Roesthlisberger vs New England

L.Fournette vs Redskins

M.Gordon (or J.Jackson) vs KC

A.Peterson vs Jax

A.Cooper @ Colts

T.Boyd vs Raiders

K.Galloday vs Bills

J.Graham vs Bears

Jax vs WSH

Team 2

P.Rivers vs KC

E.Elliot @ Colts

J.Mixon vs Raiders

J.Samuels vs Patriots

K.Allen vs KC

A.Humphries @ BLT

D.Pettis vs Seattle

G.Everett vs Eagles

New Orleans vs Panthers

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the response. Could use as much help as I can get...I’m afraid that Rivers is going to come out and destroy the Chiefs 

QB - Even

RB - Edge to team 2.

WR - Edge to team 1

TE - Even

D - Edge to team 1

It's really close, but I would rather play team 1.   Ben's higher bust probability is the determining factor.

Across the board team 2 is stronger than team 1

Rivers over Ben without a doubt against KC's high scoring offense and porous defense

Elliot, Mixon, Samuels > Fournette, Peterson and SD RB, this is close but SD's rb situation will be a question mark going into the game

Allen strong than Cooper in a shootout.

Without the red rifle Boyd isn't doing much, Humphries has been coming on.

Golladay vs tough Buff D vs Pettis vs Seattle who is gouged for 129 yards and 2 TD's a couple of weeks ago.

TE's Graham over Everett but not enough to make a difference

Jax over NO but again-not enough to make a difference over the overall skill players

I would much prefer to go against team 1 as outlined in the other posts.  It's a fairly easy decision in my eyes. 

That's a tough one.  I'd almost want to push that decision to another team just in case fantasy football karma has a say.  I'd be scared of team two's RBs so I'd rather face team 1. 

Users who are viewing this thread