What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who Are The Posters Here You Listen To Most? (1 Viewer)

Sadly it seems most of the people I listened to over the years for draft advice weren't posting this year for whatever reason. I really missed the WR Dominator insights this year. 

I do like the deep insight folks for info on specific teams, like MOP for the phins and Bri for the Titans (I shoulda drafted Henry), but mainly I appreciate the folks who are willing to go back and forth on threads in a light - hearted way, and who jump into game threads for instant emotional reactions. So many, really, but from memory folks like Rockaction, Milkman, Cloppbeast, Hot Sauce Guy, travdogg, Daemon - keep keeping it fun. In the final analysis, this is a silly diversion we love because of the amount of random chance involved. 

Way too many for me to recognize.  I generally don't keep track of posters, I just read the commentary and if it's good analysis, I consider it without regard to who posted it.  There are a lot of very good posters on this board, many have already been mentioned.  I just enjoy getting into the discussions with you all.....even though I didn't post as much as I usually do in 2020.

I will give special thanks to @Gally who is the MAN regarding the Assistant Coach Forum.  In fact, that forum's name should not be called The Assistant Coach.......it should be called WWGD or "What Would Gally Do?" 

Sadly it seems most of the people I listened to over the years for draft advice weren't posting this year for whatever reason. I really missed the WR Dominator insights this year. 

I do like the deep insight folks for info on specific teams, like MOP for the phins and Bri for the Titans (I shoulda drafted Henry), but mainly I appreciate the folks who are willing to go back and forth on threads in a light - hearted way, and who jump into game threads for instant emotional reactions. So many, really, but from memory folks like Rockaction, Milkman, Cloppbeast, Hot Sauce Guy, travdogg, Daemon - keep keeping it fun. In the final analysis, this is a silly diversion we love because of the amount of random chance involved. 
Thanks, mate. I do enjoy your commentary, too. I could list a whole lot of people that make those threads fun, so Ill just say that I appreciate that I came to mind, and I'm writing not just for one good turn deserving another, but because I was remiss in not pointing out that the game threads and other commentary are probably my favorite part of the boards. I love shooting the breeze.

Thanks, mate. I do enjoy your commentary, too. I could list a whole lot of people that make those threads fun, so Ill just say that I appreciate that I came to mind, and I'm writing not just for one good turn deserving another, but because I was remiss in not pointing out that the game threads and other commentary are probably my favorite part of the boards. I love shooting the breeze.
Indeed. 

I should have also mentioned barackdhouse - another whom I enjoy "shooting the breeze" with. (what did the poor breeze do to deserve being shot?)

Indeed. 

I should have also mentioned barackdhouse - another whom I enjoy "shooting the breeze" with. (what did the poor breeze do to deserve being shot?)
I had a bunch of jokes and none of them were anything but too sad, too topical, too morbid, or all three. I'll refrain. But it's good to see you're sensitive to language and idiom. That's a plus.

Thanks, Bro!  Havent really posted all that much this season - got knee deep into politics for the first time ever, and subsequently didnt place in any of my leagues.  Certainly didnt contribute much value to this forum this season but I appreciate the shout out and will be back in full force next season!

Thanks, Bro!  Havent really posted all that much this season - got knee deep into politics for the first time ever, and subsequently didnt place in any of my leagues.  Certainly didnt contribute much value to this forum this season but I appreciate the shout out and will be back in full force next season!
Glad to hear, I spent less than 1% my usual time in the Shark Pool this year, so I didn't notice who was or wasn't posting this year. I do know I enjoy your views. I feel more interested this offseason with vaccine hopes for all sometime in the coming year. It's going to get worse still before it gets better but I feel like there's finally light at the end of a very long, very dark and very treacherous tunnel. Cheers Chuck!

Since most of the current posters have already been mentioned, I wanted to give a shout out to the steward of imo the greatest shark pool thread of all time.  

He’s moved onto much bigger and better things in recent years, but @Fear & Loathing’s dynasty thread here was absolute gold, and helped me win multiple dynasty titles.  Also many thanks to @Adam Harstad for his priceless contributions to that thread.

Since most of the current posters have already been mentioned, I wanted to give a shout out to the steward of imo the greatest shark pool thread of all time.  

He’s moved onto much bigger and better things in recent years, but @Fear & Loathing’s dynasty thread here was absolute gold, and helped me win multiple dynasty titles.  Also many thanks to @Adam Harstad for his priceless contributions to that thread.
:goodposting:   :goodposting:   :goodposting:  

F&L's dynasty thread is the greatest thread in the history of the Shark Pool IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:

I'd like to second this, love jumping on a TNF or MNF thread and complaining about horrible matchups, officiating, and announcing with a group of like minded sarcastic people.  Kinda had to fall out of football towards the end of the year (thanks 2020) but you guys made me look forward to Thursday night.

Wow. Honoured and a little surprised I have to say ! Being Scottish and having only played FF for around 7 years, I mostly bow in deference to the guys on here that have had American Football ingrained into them from childhood and have played FF a lot longer, but it’s nice to know my meagre contributions might have helped even just a little bit to someone somewhere. 

This forum remains as a vastly important tool in collating information and tbh I use it more than any of the major websites or lists/rankings that get thrown together. 

Far better to allow all the info in here to soak into your consciousness and come to your own decisions than to be a slave to some random rankings 

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. Honoured and a little surprised I have to say ! Being Scottish and having only played FF for around 7 years, I mostly bow in deference to the guys on here that have had American Football ingrained into them from childhood and have played FF a lot longer, but it’s nice to know my meagre contributions might have helped even just a little bit to someone somewhere. 

This forum remains as a vastly important tool in collating information and tbh I use it more than any of the major websites or lists/rankings that get thrown together. 

Far better to allow all the info in here to soak into your consciousness and come to your own decisions than to be a slave to some random rankings 
Absolutely, background isn't everything, perhaps your situation helps by removing team biases engrained during childhood. One of my toughest opponents in one of my leagues lives a bit South of you.

Users who are viewing this thread