What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who is on your PED Mount Rushmore? (1 Viewer)

Bogart

Footballguy
My Mount Rushmore of PED users:

Bonds

Clemens

McGuire

Sosa

Sosa just beats out Raffy Palmeiro, who joins Canseco (the grandfather of PED), Brady Anderson (One-hit wonder) and A-Rod (really hard leaving him off) on the outside looking in.

Arod goes in over McGuire. Mark will be forgotten in a decade or so. Really if it wasn't for that one summer he'd be forgotten as it was.

Sosa will eventually get bumped off. I mean Manny has the rings and should eventually blow by Sosa. Plus, he's way more memorable.

I think your list is right. Those are probably the only 4 guys that when I hear the name the very first thing I think of is steroids.

I'd substitute Canseco for Sosa.

Other honorable mention candidates are Ken Caminiti and Jason Grimsley

The non-player wing should include Bud Selig, Victor Conti, Kirk Radomski and Greg Anderson

I'd substitute Canseco for Sosa.

Other honorable mention candidates are Ken Caminiti and Jason Grimsley

The non-player wing should include Bud Selig, Victor Conti, Kirk Radomski and Greg Anderson
:lmao: Conti and Anderson both came to mind.

1970's Steelers and Raiders / Barry Bonds-McGwire-Sosa-Arod-Clemends / That ping-pong player from the Netherlands

Bonds, A-Fraud, Sosa, McGwire

BTW: Interesting comments from Cowherd today about how skinny, the fraud is looking these days. It's pretty apparent he ain't juicing no more.

Getting tougher for him to make contact without that fast bat. Little dribbler here, stupid bloop there. What a ####### tool.

Left to right from viewers perspective-

playing the part of Washington (Barry Bonds)

Jefferson played by Roger Clemens

Roosevelt played by Jose Canseco

Lincoln played by Sammy Sosa

Bonds, A-Fraud, Sosa, McGwireBTW: Interesting comments from Cowherd today about how skinny, the fraud is looking these days. It's pretty apparent he ain't juicing no more.Getting tougher for him to make contact without that fast bat. Little dribbler here, stupid bloop there. What a ####### tool.
He did have hip surgery

cheese said:
Tom Servo said:
Left to right from viewers perspective-playing the part of Washington (Barry Bonds)Jefferson played by Roger ClemensRoosevelt played by Jose CansecoLincoln played by Sammy Sosa
+1
Whats the logic for Sosa over the guy who out-cheated him? The fact that his name got leaked?
Well, mainly because I am a Cardinal fan. I would have voted 4 Cubs given the chance, but I can't think of any others that would have been suspected of steroid use unless steroid use makes you suck for 100 years.

Bonds, A-Fraud, Sosa, McGwireBTW: Interesting comments from Cowherd today about how skinny, the fraud is looking these days. It's pretty apparent he ain't juicing no more.Getting tougher for him to make contact without that fast bat. Little dribbler here, stupid bloop there. What a ####### tool.
He did have hip surgery
I didn't forget that, you know. But thanks for the reminder.

You guys are way too focused on the present. Greenies have been around since the 30s and steroids since atleast the 70s. So I'd agree with Bonds and Clemens, but Willie Mays needs to be there too. The last spot is up for grabs.

cheese said:
Tom Servo said:
Left to right from viewers perspective-playing the part of Washington (Barry Bonds)Jefferson played by Roger ClemensRoosevelt played by Jose CansecoLincoln played by Sammy Sosa
+1
Whats the logic for Sosa over the guy who out-cheated him? The fact that his name got leaked?
"I'm not here to talk about the past. I'm here to help find solutions to keep the game clean in the future. I have a program to show children the dangers of making the PED mistake""I did not break any laws in the United State or the Dominican Republic. Oh, and no hablo ingles."

On the flip-side, here is my All-Probably Clean, Should Get More Respect But Tainted Due to the Bums I played With:

Ken Griffey Jr and Frank Thomas: Should be first ballot hall of famers, used their god-given talents to dominate, and earned every penny they made the right way.

Users who are viewing this thread