What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

who to cut ......... (1 Viewer)

kellumsboys

Footballguy
Banks, Tony HOU QB - 2Carr, David HOU QB - 3Grossman, Rex CHI QB - 4 Hutchinson, Chad CHI QB - 2Davis, Domanick HOU RB - 6Hollings, Tony HOU RB - 3 Johnson, Larry KCC RB - 5 McGahee, Willis BUF RB - 7Morency, Vernand HOU RB - Perry, Chris CIN RB - 8Wells, Jonathan HOU RB - 2Edwards, Braylon CLE WR - Holt, Torry STL WR - 6Mason, Derrick BAL WR - 5McDonald, Shaun STL WR - 4Moulds, Eric BUF WR - 3Parker, Eric SDC WR - 3Washington, Kelley CIN WR - 6McMichael, Randy MIA TE - 5Rackers, Neil ARI PK - 2Vanderjagt, Mike IND PK - 6Castillo, Luis SDC DT - Griffin, Cornelius WAS DT - 4Young, Bryant SFO DT - 2Berry, Bert ARI DE - 5Brayton, Tyler OAK DE - 4Geathers, Robert CIN DE - 2Smith, Will NOS DE - 5Bruschi, Tedy NEP LB - 3Crowder, Channing MIA LB - Green, Barrett NYG LB - 3Kassell, Brad TEN LB - 2Lang, Kenard CLE LB - 4Simmons, Brian CIN LB - 3Vilma, Jonathan NYJ LB - 7Vrabel, Mike NEP LB - 2Coleman, Marcus HOU CB - 3Jones, Adam TEN CB - Miller, Justin NYJ CB - 2Archuleta, Adam STL S - 7Brown, Mike CHI S - 4Jones, Sean CLE S -Collins, Nick GBP S - Minter, Mike CAR S - 3Roman, Mark GBP S - 4Schweigert, Stuart OAK S - 5Taxi Squad (no contract needed)Frye, Charlie CLE QB Brackins, Larry TBB WR Spears, Marcus DAL DE

contract years are listed after each playerall rookies plus sean jones will need new contracts total roster must be < 170 yearscan have any 3 rookies on practice squadone note: in this league LBs are worth less than DB or DL :no: start:1 QB2 RB2 WR1 flex1 TE1 K3 DL4 LB4 DBsince I may need to cut several players in order to sign my rookies, are there any obvious choices to cut ? :eek: and please, don't laugh at my QBs :no: I just took over this team before the rookie draft and am trying desperately to trade for another QB.thanks for your help.

the first name that jumped out at me was Rackers...lol :D
yea, I might have to cut him to sign my rookiesthen pick up another K later

if I cut Hutchinson, who would notice.

all the Bears fans would probably cheer :hophead:

You're at 156 years right now. I'd cut:-2: Rackers-3: Bruschi-2: Wells-6: Washington (replace with Edwards at 6!)Leaving you 27 years to play with at a minimum. You could allocate 6 years to the Jones & Edwards, and have enough to sign most of the olther guys for 2-4. If you can find one other guy to cut, that would help.

Wells for one and Rackers and I'd consider cutting M Roman. Hasn't impressed me at all last season or so far this preseason. My 2 cents.

You're at 156 years right now. I'd cut:

-2: Rackers

-3: Bruschi

-2: Wells

-6: Washington (replace with Edwards at 6!)

Leaving you 27 years to play with at a minimum. You could allocate 6 years to the Jones & Edwards, and have enough to sign most of the olther guys for 2-4. If you can find one other guy to cut, that would help.

rackers and wells will probable be gone along with hutchinson now that he has been cut by the bears

with peter warrick being cut, I would hate to give up on Washington too quick

Wells for one and Rackers and I'd consider cutting M Roman. Hasn't impressed me at all last season or so far this preseason.

My 2 cents.
thanksRoman is still the starting SS so maybe I will try to trade him first

as far as trying to trade for another QB, no one will even reject or reply to my offers :hot:

Given that Bruschi is free to you, and Hutchinson is now a goner. I'd try to see if you could trade Kelley Washington for Frerotte or the like straight up, you need another QB, and I don't see Washington as doing much on your roster. Also you need those years for your rookies.

Given that Bruschi is free to you, and Hutchinson is now a goner. I'd try to see if you could trade Kelley Washington for Frerotte or the like straight up, you need another QB, and I don't see Washington as doing much on your roster. Also you need those years for your rookies.
all my trade proposals have been ignored so far except one and that was rejected.I even offered Mason for Frerotte and Dilfer but both were not even acknowledged.

:no: :hot: :rant:

Users who are viewing this thread