What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who to drop to bring JT off IR (1 Viewer)

Mulliganman30

Footballguy
Is Akers droppable at this point? My roster: Tua, Burrow, Jacobs, Swift, JT, Moss, Spears, McLaughlin, Akers, Chase, Dell, Addison, Michael Thomas, Jeudy, Jameson Williams. I have to drop 1 to move JT off my IR. Thought I'm needing a WR 2 and also not sure what to do with Jameson Williams or eve McLaughlin.... 12 team league .5 ppr. 16 rosters spaces including one defense, no kickers, and a couple IR spots.

Mclaughlin is getting touches & playing really well. Think DEN continues to use him, even when Javonte returns. But if you want Akers, see if you can do a 2-1 & trade Mclaughlin & 1 other player, for another player to help your team & open up a slot for JT.

Drop Akers

Mclaughlin is getting touches & playing really well. Think DEN continues to use him, even when Javonte returns. But if you want Akers, see if you can do a 2-1 & trade Mclaughlin & 1 other player, for another player to help your team & open up a slot for JT.
I thought about this, but the way ESPN works it won't let me make any transactions until I move Taylor off IR. So, I have to drop a player to create space before it will even let me offer a trade.

Any thoughts on who might be a realistic target with McGlaughlin to a rb needy team? Flowers? Cooper?

Last edited:
I think both of those guys are realistic.

Cooper could have a big second half

I thought about this, but the way ESPN works it won't let me make any transactions until I move Taylor off IR. So, I have to drop a player to create space before it will even let me offer a trade.

Any thoughts on who might be a realistic target with McGlaughlin to a rb needy team? Flowers? Cooper?
I like that idea of trying to get Flowers or Cooper

Users who are viewing this thread