What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who to take in 2nd Round (1 Viewer)

jimbom

Footballguy
I have the 9th pick in a PPR , 12 team, PPR league. Targeting either Freeman or Gordon in the first. With my second pick (16 overall), should I take a chance on Elliot if he is still there or Beckham if he is there?

I don't know why you think Beckham would be available in the 2nd. If it were me in a PPR league, I'd probably snag Green or Thomas w/ the first pick, and come back and grab Dez in the 2nd if available. Then in the 3rd grab best available RB.

There is no way that Beckham would even make it to your first pick.  If he does you should take him there.   I wouldn't go with either of those RB's in that spot.  I would look at Jordy or AJ Green as my targets.  RB is a crapshoot after the first two guys.  Too many risks and questions about them.  I would much rather grab a consistent WR or two early and go for volume at RB in the mid rounds.  Someone will hit and be just as productive as those 2nd/3rd tier RB's.

Users who are viewing this thread