What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who to take with last pick in a draft (1 Viewer)

TheKillerBrees

Footballguy
I have last pick in round 18 (Last pick of the whole draft) in a draft I am currently doing.

It's a best ball re-draft league with 0.5 PPR (So basically I am looking for a pure upside bench body who could sneak out a few counting weeks in best ball)

My team is obviously already full being that I only have 1 pick left, so either a WR or RB, either is good!

the guys I am looking at are:

D. Sproles, Elijah McGuire, T. Pryor, Jordan Mathews and C. Sutton

(I am leaning either Sproles or Mathews - although Mathews is currently sitting 2nd on the remaining ADP guys left and there are about 10 picks before me, so he\ll probably be gone :( )

Who's got the most chance to have a huge week or 2 and actually count for my team????

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not give us a question on something that matters, really the last player to take in a draft...come on now. I love answering questions but this one isn't worth answering.

only question I had this day ... lol 

and I actually thought it was one worth thinking about. Thanks for your really thought out answer. Your the best!! :-)

Users who are viewing this thread