What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who was your first fantasy football pick ever? (1 Viewer)

All your first picks stink compared to mine.

1999 Vinny Testeverde Achillies injury in 1st game of the season.

What do I win?

Last edited by a moderator:
1994 Jerry Rice 1.07

I was a total noob and didnt know much about the NFL. I Went down to the East Bay of SF to visit a girl i knew opening weekend. On the Monday Night Opener against Oakland he scored 3 tds and broke the all time Td record. My girl was a huge SF fan and was very mpressed. We did it in a variety of ways to celebrate. Rice scored me like 45 points. I thought this fantasy stuff was easy. Pretty sure i've never had a wr come close to that many points since. One of the best nights of my life.

I'm going to embarrass myself here, but I was brand new to Fantasy Football, and didn't have a clue.........

1999 Rob Konrad

:bag:

Believe it was his rookie season but not 100% sure now(long days lol) I had the 4th pick i think...Curtis Martin RB Patriots...followed by Terry Allen RB Skins...they scored like 40 TDs beetween them and carried me to the championship in my first cash league ever..Fee was $400 back then..we are up to $1,000 now..Our "DIME" league and still kicking..im proud to say ive won nine league titles and had two three-peats along the way and the the tank here had a lot to do with it!

1999 - Brett Favre 4th pick overall. Won the league that year and Favre wasn't even my starting QB at the end of the year.....it was Rich Gannon that I picked off the WW.

I learned quite fast that busting on your 1st round pick isn't always the end of your season.

1986- Irving Fryer. I took over a team that left the draft in the 3rd round. It was a high school league and I finished dead last..

Users who are viewing this thread