What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who will be the hot week 1 add? (1 Viewer)

Not completely surprised that Mitchell went for obscene amounts in the leagues I'm in where he was available. Was surprised to see someone spend half their budget in dynasty on Osborn. Deeper leagues will push prices up for sure but it's only 25 +4 taxi 12 teams...

Not completely surprised that Mitchell went for obscene amounts in the leagues I'm in where he was available. Was surprised to see someone spend half their budget in dynasty on Osborn. Deeper leagues will push prices up for sure but it's only 25 +4 taxi 12 teams...
As a SF fan I hope Mitchell goes nuts. But Wilson will be back in a month, Sermon didn't dress, Aiyuk didn't play and now they've brought in Johnson. So many mouths to feed.

How much did he go for? I suspect he will go for a ton in my 12 team leagues. So many teams in my league are paper thin at RB. 

As a SF fan I hope Mitchell goes nuts. But Wilson will be back in a month, Sermon didn't dress, Aiyuk didn't play and now they've brought in Johnson. So many mouths to feed.
If Lance ever gets in there he will be running a ton as well. 

Was there a drum beat about Mitchell in the offseason?

If Lance ever gets in there he will be running a ton as well. 

Was there a drum beat about Mitchell in the offseason?
Mitchell didn't seem to make that much noise. It was a surprise to see Sermon NOT on the active roster. SF plays things pretty close to the vest.

How much did he go for? I suspect he will go for a ton in my 12 team leagues. So many teams in my league are paper thin at RB. 

Both 12 team redraft, Went for 70/100 in one league, and everything in the other. First guy didn't really need him (has Swift/Gibson/Saquon), second guy had Dobbins/Gus go down and Taylor/Harris/Sermon/Moss as other options

For anyone curious to see how much FAAB it might take to get popular adds:

Based on 1000 BB spending:/ PPR SF Redraft

E Mitchell 910

Kirk 302

L Murray 250

T Heinecke 188

Hyde 123

Rountree 120

V Jefferson 112

Saints D 62

Cards D 50

Ingram 40

Patrick not claimed 

Last edited by a moderator:
12 Team PPR 1QB.... from your list, only 3 were FA.   $ spent out of $200 BB 

Pascal $61

Patrick $41

Roundtree $28 

Osborn $15

ARZ Def $11

C Wilson $8

Last edited by a moderator:
oukurt said:
For anyone curious to see how much FAAB it might take to get popular adds:

Based on 1000 BB spending:/ PPR SF Redraft

E Moore 910
This has to be 91% FAAB for Elijah Mitchell, not Elijah Moore.

Users who are viewing this thread