What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"Whose Line Is It Anyway?" returns to the CW (7/16) at 8pm (1 Viewer)

collective

Footballguy
Two shows tonight and Aisha Tyler is now the host.

Ten episodes are planned.

Last edited by a moderator:
only ten episodes? That's disappointing... I can't imagine this is expensive to film and it can rerun pretty much constantly...

only ten episodes? That's disappointing... I can't imagine this is expensive to film and it can rerun pretty much constantly...
Yeah, cheap to produce. They usually get 3 tv shows out of each live show. Seems like it should be a summer staple for one of the networks.

Who are the performers?
Without looking, I'd say Styles and Mocherie at least. Brady's too Hollywood for them now.
All 3 are back. Each episode's 4th is a guest.
I would rather have Brad Sherwood back instead of Wayne Brady. With Brady there, they will have at least two singing scenes, which suck.
You'd get those with Brad as well.
That is true, but never by himself. I think that if Brady wasn't on there, there would be less singing.

It's unbelievable to me that I don't get the CW on my DirecTV lineup anywhere. I've been watching this show since it was on Comedy Central (the Brit version) back in the early 90's.

It's unbelievable to me that I don't get the CW on my DirecTV lineup anywhere. I've been watching this show since it was on Comedy Central (the Brit version) back in the early 90's.
It's channel 14 for me - non HD. I just looked it up at directtv.com - log in - under my programming - channel line-up

CW is an over the air network, like NBC, CBS, ABC, etc. One of your local channels is probably a CW affiliate.

The British version was great (at least after the John Sessions debacle), even if you didn't always get the humor. And they always had a strong revolving lineup with Stiles and Mochrie, but also Mike McShane, Greg Proops, Josie Lawrence, Tony Slattery. I think Sherwood was on some of the later ones.

The British version was great (at least after the John Sessions debacle), even if you didn't always get the humor. And they always had a strong revolving lineup with Stiles and Mochrie, but also Mike McShane, Greg Proops, Josie Lawrence, Tony Slattery. I think Sherwood was on some of the later ones.
Slattery was just great. I wouldn't mind seeing Proops subbed in for Brady either.

It's unbelievable to me that I don't get the CW on my DirecTV lineup anywhere.
For the vast majority of the population, CW is available for free with an antenna.

I Tivo around 25 to 30 hours per week of free over the air shows and movies from NBC, ABC, CBS, FOX, CW, PBS, Me TV, This TV, Antenna TV, Bounce TV, Ebru TV, and Create TV. Add an $8 per month subscription to Netflix and I've never sat down to watch TV and felt like I didn't have something good to watch because I gave up on satellite and cable over a year ago.

Unless you MUST watch a ton of live sports, cable and satellite is a waste of money... and even the "cut the cord" TV viewer gets a lot of free live sports, either free, or can pay a lot less for it than the cost of a cable/satellite subscription.

It's listed as the WB for me so I'm sure you get it.

My guess is that they did the 10 to see how many people watch, and if a lot watch (or if there is a lot of comment via twitter, etc) then maybe they will do more.

This was quite possibly my favorite comedic TV show. I always liked when it was on ABCFamily every weeknight twice.

Slattery was just great. I wouldn't mind seeing Proops subbed in for Brady either.
:goodposting: Watching Slattery get completely flustered during "Party Quirks" was some of the great moments of that series.

Video: Tony becomes unhinged and swears at Clive (NSFW at end)

Last edited by a moderator:
:goodposting: Watching Slattery get completely flustered during "Party Quirks" was some of the great moments of that series.

Video: Tony becomes unhinged and swears at Clive (NSFW at end)
That was the best as Ryan and Colin always tried to screw with him and Clive Anderson was always so dry.

The new host is much better than Drew, but I still miss Clive. The show needs a "straight man" (not talking orientation) to balance the 4 comedians.

Thought the "magic mat" game was hilarious Never seen that one before. Could do without including a celebrity for 2 games, especially the dub game.

Users who are viewing this thread