What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Why are Green Bay QB's so annoying? (1 Viewer)

First chance to check in since I started the thread - knew I couldn't be the only one.

His antics are as bad as Ochocinco's - compared to the normal QB. I think his border on taunting - and lack of class for this position. I do not think another QB comes close.

Take a guy like Manning - probably the one guy that deserves to celebrate more than any other in the game right now - as he will go down as possibly the greatest QB of this time. But he understands that he gets his recognition just through superior play - and doesn't have to show off for the cameras.

First chance to check in since I started the thread - knew I couldn't be the only one.His antics are as bad as Ochocinco's - compared to the normal QB. I think his border on taunting - and lack of class for this position. I do not think another QB comes close.Take a guy like Manning - probably the one guy that deserves to celebrate more than any other in the game right now - as he will go down as possibly the greatest QB of this time. But he understands that he gets his recognition just through superior play - and doesn't have to show off for the cameras.
Lack of class....Hah!!!!!

shotgun72 said:
Dizzy said:
The Dude said:
In full disclosure, I was ranting about Favre's overzealous celebrations when he was still in GB. Running down the field with his index fingers extended and looking for people to celerate with him.

Now Rogers is doing some type of stupid mock wrestling championship belt thing when he runs in a TD - or how about how he skips down the field when he throws one.

Compared to most quarterbacks - leaving out the Detmers - these guys are way overboard.

I can't be the only one hating on it, can I?
I saw it... I thought maybe he was strapping on the "fantasy football MVP" belt (2 years running).People need to lighten up a little.
I think he not only fumbled the game away in Atlanta, he also fumbled the FF MVP title right over to Mr. Arian Foster Dwayne Bowe!!!

Santonio Holmes' point and drop the ball is far more annoying after a catch than his Jet wings after a TD. The TD celebrations are fine, it's the celebrating after every standard play that gets annoying. The belt is cool, btw.

celebrations are a part of the NFL, from the extreme (R Moss's mooning) to this sort of thing. glad to see these guys show some emotion. and the variety is interesting, from this fist pump to A Foster's bow.....

to put this thread in context- not unexpected to see a post from a viQueen hating on a Packer tho.....

Eviloutsider said:
OMG, somebody showed emotion, grab your pitchforks and lets get him.
:thumbup: If Rodgers Championship Belt move is the worst celebration we see on Sundays, we are way ahead of the game.

I like Rodgers belt move and I am a bears fan. Everytime someone does something, it will bother someone. The guy is having some fun and he is as classy as they come in the NFL. Some of you guys just like to complaign.

I do the championship belt move while watching Redzone channel in my living room if i see one of my FF players score a long TD.

:shrug:

FTR, I like Peyton Hillis' big ### Gladiator looking celebration.

ScottyFargo said:
The Dude said:
In full disclosure, I was ranting about Favre's overzealous celebrations when he was still in GB. Running down the field with his index fingers extended and looking for people to celerate with him.Now Rogers is doing some type of stupid mock wrestling championship belt thing when he runs in a TD - or how about how he skips down the field when he throws one.Compared to most quarterbacks - leaving out the Detmers - these guys are way overboard.I can't be the only one hating on it, can I?
No. It's super immature, and it's pretty comical that he does it when he calls his own number, which he wouldn't be doing if Green Bay had a running game. Meanwhile, his celebration looks even more pathetic when he does it in losses, such as today. :hifive:
Sucks not to have a good QB doesn't it?Maybe someday........ If you wish upon a star........ :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ScottyFargo said:
Eviloutsider said:
When the emotion is brazen cockiness that laughingly is a part of losing contests I'd say it deserves some scrutiny. It doesn't annoy you that he's more concerned with roleplaying WWE fantasies than winning games?
He's winning way more than the Viking QB is lately. :rolleyes: :lmao: :lmao: You really should change your avatar to this ---> :cry:

scrumptrulescent said:
ScottyFargo said:
Pipes said:
ScottyFargo said:
Eviloutsider said:
When the emotion is brazen cockiness that laughingly is a part of losing contests I'd say it deserves some scrutiny. It doesn't annoy you that he's more concerned with roleplaying WWE fantasies than winning games?
Oh come on.
3 of his 4 rushing TD John Cena impersonation title belt celebrations have come in games the Green Bay Packers have lost this year. If you don't think he is distracted by his post-TD celebration routine you are sorely mistaken. Clearly this shows he's putting himself above the team.
Can you be more bitter?
His team is 4-7, what do you expect?he was rejoicing yesterday because the Queens got their 4th victory and the Gophers got their 3rd.

Gotta be happy about something I guess.

:rolleyes: :lmao: :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread