What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Why should Joe Biden be re-elected (without mentioning Trump)? (1 Viewer)

Jumping in here - I think there’s a handful of candidates the GOP could run* (theoretically) that I wouldn’t mind voting for but I said earlier that if I had to come up with a reason to vote for Biden it would be to balance the SC - in that scenario it kind of doesn’t matter who the GOP runs but I still don’t want Biden anywhere near the WH in 2024.

*Kasich, Kinzinger, Klobauchar (triple Ks!). :oldunsure:
Klobuchar never, ever going to happen. Blacks and Hispanics hate her.

One thing he gets credit for he has stood up to Putin and shocked Russia with the weapons he has given to Ukraine.  But, on the flip side he has set us up for a renewed Cold War with Russia for years to come.  We will be increasing our military spending at  an incredible rate.  We are closer to  using nukes then we have been in a long time, if Russia makes the first move.  He has strengthened NATO, but we still pay more then our fair share.  I think under Biden we are closer to a major war then ever, between Russia, North Korea or China.  But he has shown he’s not scared to pull the trigger and be a war president.

That speaks more to the GOP mindset and all the more reason for me vote straight Dem.

I think you'd get the same result with a Republican President and Democratic Senate.  

Gorsuch - 2 Dems voted "yes" 

Kavanaugh -  0 Dems voted "yes"

Barrett - 0 Dems voted "yes"

Jackson - 3 Rep voted "yes"

I think you'd get the same result with a Republican President and Democratic Senate.  

Gorsuch - 2 Dems voted "yes" 

Kavanaugh -  0 Dems voted "yes"

Barrett - 0 Dems voted "yes"

Jackson - 3 Rep voted "yes"
I agree that the new paradigm is a SCOTUS nominee can no longer be confirmed unless the POTUS and Senate are the same party.  I suspect the nominee will not get a vote.

I'm not sure the votes above are terribly indicative of anything.  Legislators sometimes vote differently when the outcome is assured than they do when it isn't.

What do you call it when trans people can do basically whatever they want? You want to compete against girls? Go right ahead. You want to change the definition of a women to the mere some of her reproductive parts? By all means. We will change the world for you. 

It's not equality. It's superiority. Leftists know this and love it. 
Freedom. And the question itself is very telling. 

Love that we've turned even a thread about bashing a Democrat into an unrelated culture war rant about transgenders. 

I miss the days of BENGHAZI!!!! It was a very, very, very stupid distraction effort, but at least it wasn't hateful.

Users who are viewing this thread