What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Will the Raiders roll over and die tonight? (1 Viewer)

Thumper

Footballguy
Do you think the Raiders will roll over and die? Or will they be able to score vs the Giants?How is the weather in Oakland?

Last edited by a moderator:
1-7 in their last 8 games, I would say they rolled over and died 2 months ago!I drafted Moss and Collins in my Big$$ league. :yucky: :bag:

Will Crockett put up solid numbers tonight? The Giants have not been great vs the run in recent weeks. Will weather be a major factor?
Please, please quit cluttering up the board with your question about Crockett. No one is going to help you here. Go to the Asst Coach Forum.

Will Crockett put up solid numbers tonight? The Giants have not been great vs the run in recent weeks.

Will weather be a major factor?
Please, please quit cluttering up the board with your question about Crockett. No one is going to help you here. Go to the Asst Coach Forum.
Get a life. Is it that upsetting to you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Though I'm a Broncos fan and thus a Raider-hater, I was very happy with Kerry Collins throwing for 300+ yards and 3 TDs. Should be enough to win my championship this week :excited:

If you watched the game it was kind of funny.. When the Raiders were down by more then 1 score they could move the ball at will... When they had the ball and a TD could take the lead they did nothing. It was almost comical.. Kind of like we will keep it close to make it look good but we really don't want to win this game..

If you watched the game it was kind of funny.. When the Raiders were down by more then 1 score they could move the ball at will... When they had the ball and a TD could take the lead they did nothing. It was almost comical.. Kind of like we will keep it close to make it look good but we really don't want to win this game..
You have to give the Raiders their due though. This game was very entertaining, and Collins/Moss were MUCH more effective than I thought they'd be. I wish Jordan would have been able to be in the lineup. They would have punched in that goal-line series and we'd have had an interesting final two minute.Good game.

Users who are viewing this thread