What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Woo hoo! IDP Forum (1 Viewer)

Yes Burning Sensation, we should do some offensive talk here as well. That way everyone will have to be involved, or they just may miss that little nugget of information that will make the difference in winning your league or placing 2nd.

We may have to disguise it some. Like make a connection on it may relate to the defensive side.

Hopefully, we can keep this forum on task and away from the "defensive" assistant coach forum.

A great move by Joe and company. :whistle:

Hopefully, we can keep this forum on task and away from the "defensive" assistant coach forum.

A great move by Joe and company. :whistle:

Actually, with so many people switching to IDP, I was hoping that this would be used as somewhat of an IDP AC. I'd like to see it more discussion based though, rather than "WDIS, Ray Lewis or Brian Urlacher?"

I'd like to see it more discussion based though, rather than "WDIS, Ray Lewis or Brian Urlacher?"
Agreed. I realize and expect a lot of WDIS questions, but am hoping to keep it primarily discussion based.09

Agreed. I realize and expect a lot of WDIS questions, but am hoping to keep it primarily discussion based.

Maybe those WDIS posts can turn into quality discussions about the player(s) in question.I'm excited about this forum. I've been pushing for it for the last few months and I think its a great move.

I don't think we should get too much talk about Offense in here though, that's the reason IDP has its own forum - the Offensive discussions away all the IDP discussions in the Shark Pool.

Users who are viewing this thread