What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL IV (3 Viewers)

RuffRody05

Pick Pos Player Team

01.11 QB3 Peyton Manning Ind/6

19.11 QB34 Quinn Gray Jac/4

13.11 QB9999 Matt Ryan FA

02.06 RB14 Edgerrin James Ari/8

12.06 RB64 Brandon Jackson GB/7

20.06 RB78 Darren Sproles SD/7

07.11 RB109 Deuce McAllister NO/4

11.11 RB9999 Chris Johnson FA

03.11 RB9999 Darren McFadden FA

06.06 WR17 Kevin Curtis Phi/5

09.11 WR31 Kevin Walter Hou/10

10.06 WR42 Roydell Williams Ten/4

05.11 WR74 D.J. Hackett Sea/8

04.06 WR102 Marvin Harrison Ind/6

18.06 WR9999 Andre Caldwell FA

08.06 TE16 Ben Watson NE/10

14.06 TE27 Leonard Pope Ari/8

16.06 PK13 Adam Vinatieri Ind/6

17.11 PK16 Jason Elam Den/6

15.11 DEF18 Buffalo Buf/6
QB: Peyton should provide you with good scores weekly. You'll need him to, as the other 2 QBs on the roster may not play a snap in '08. Risky QB2 strategy here, and the Colts bye week will be a problem for this team.RB: Edge is fine, but as RB1 a bit weak. Going rookie for RB2 feels like a reach to me, but Deuce, if healthy, will cover that well. Jackson will need some help to get on the field, and Sproles won't get enough touches unless LT goes down. One thought that comes to me is that Sproles may have early value if LT is slower to recover. I haven't seen enough of Johnson to form any real informed decision, so my WAG is that he sees mostly spot duty and returns, and doesn't contribute to this squad. Decent group.

WR: My gut says Marv is done. If thats the case, Curtis/Hackett ( if healthy ) form your 1/2, and that will be a problem. If Marv comes back, this is a decent trio. Williams and Walter are fair as WR5+, but these guys and a rookie look to be a WR3BC setup. Below average WR corps.

TE: Watson seems to show flashes, but doesn't get enough consistent looks, or catch the ball consistently enough, to move up into the top half of TEs. Pope has not shown much on the field, and plays in an offense where he's the 4th or 5th option. Watson does catch a decent number of TDs, but I can see >1 low scoring contributions here.

PK: Vinatieri should be solid, on a good offense. Elam will probably get a look somewhere, but at this point, you only have 1 PK playing.

DT: BUF will be a decent, middle of the pack type D. They will have some ups and downs. The downs will really hurt with no backup.

Overall: God forbid if BUF and IND share a bye, this team could score low to 0 in to spots. In all, PK's & RB's should be solid and QB scores will be good. WR will be either (a) bad - Harrison done or inneffective or (b) Avg - Harrison healthy & playing like 2006. I don't see this team going deep.

Gamma

Pick Pos Player Team

05.12 QB7 Brett Favre GB/7

08.05 QB20 Tarvaris Jackson Min/5

19.12 QB63 Aaron Rodgers GB/7

01.12 RB7 Marion Barber III Dal/8

14.05 RB26 Warrick Dunn Atl/8

09.12 RB9999 Felix Jones FA

02.05 RB9999 Ryan Grant GB/7

04.05 WR20 Jerricho Cotchery NYJ/10

06.05 WR26 Bernard Berrian Chi/9

07.12 WR50 Deion Branch Sea/8

10.05 WR77 Laurent Robinson Atl/8

20.05 WR97 Michael Clayton TB/10

15.12 WR163 Robert Meachem NO/4

11.12 WR9999 Malcolm Kelly FA

03.12 TE2 Tony Gonzalez KC/8

13.12 TE24 Alex Smith TB/10

16.05 PK3 Rob Bironas Ten/4

18.05 PK28 Joe Nedney SF/6

12.05 DEF20 Baltimore Bal/8

17.12 DEF30 Atlanta Atl/8
First, there were about 3 or 4 picks in the odd rounds that were my next pick. Felix Jones, Gonzo, and Rodgers all were queued up, so I had a lot of the same thoughts as you.QB: Very likely the most valuable 19 pick in all WSL's this year. Coming out of the draft, this looked like a solid set, with Favre providing most of the scoring and an occasional spike from Tavarius. Now, Rodgers will have to show he can be consistent to provide the type of week to week scoring you'll want from your QB1. Tough break on the Favre retirement.

RB: If Grant is not a product of Favre and the passing game, this is a nice looking set of RBs. Barber/Grant will be a good 1/2, and now that Dunn has landed in Tampa ( role TBD ) he may provide some RB3 coverage. I liked Felix Jones at the spot you got him, and he provides some upside potential.

WR: Lack of a WR1 will hurt, IMO. The Branch pick hurts, as he would have brought this group up if healthy. Cotchery will be a solid contributor, and you do have some upside potential in Kelly, Meacham and Robinson. Berrian scares me in this format if you're counting on regular contributions. Clayton feels like a waste at this point, but who knows. Below average group here. While one of the upside guys may pan out, this team looks like it'll need 2 or all 3 to contribute somewhat regularly.

TE: Gonzo is still a top tier TE. The TE2, smith, will only be needed a couple of times throughout the season, which is good. His best chance to help will be in his occasional TD game.

PK: Solid pair. Bironas plays in an offense that will frequently provide FG opps. Nedney's solid.

DT: BAL is still a top DT, and I expect that to continue this year. ATL will be interesting to see where they go this year. I don't expect ATL to be a top half team.

Overall: After Favre's retirement, the QB spot went from strength to unknown. You still have 2 which should smooth out QB scoring a bitl RBs and TE are strong, WR below average, and the PK & D are solid. If Rodgers comes up strong in the Packers O and allows R.Grant to continue to be productive, I see this as a middle of the pack team, but will need some WRs to step up to regular production to hang around past that.

Pimpin' Ain't Easy

Pick Pos Player Team

05.14 QB12 Eli Manning NYG/9

07.14 QB13 Jon Kitna Det/6

02.03 RB8 Willis McGahee Bal/8

09.14 RB34 Selvin Young Den/6

11.14 RB37 LaMont Jordan Oak/5

14.03 RB41 Kevin Faulk NE/10

08.03 RB44 Travis Henry Den/6

18.03 RB134 Ricky Williams Mia/9

01.14 WR1 Randy Moss NE/10

03.14 WR30 Roy Williams Det/6

04.03 WR32 Lee Evans Buf/6

13.14 WR61 Drew Carter Car/7

10.03 WR65 Bryant Johnson Ari/8

15.14 WR9999 Mario Manningham FA

19.14 WR209 Keyshawn Johnson FA

06.03 TE8 Jeremy Shockey NYG/9

17.14 PK19 Mike Nugent NYJ/10

20.03 PK32 Martin Gramatica Dal/8

12.03 DEF12 Dallas Dal/8

16.03 DEF13 Detroit Det/6
QB: Not a bad pairing. I lean toward "the light came on" for Eli, and I can see his ranking being top 8 regularly. Kitna, with the offensive skill around him, can have a few spike games that will help out. Not a top tier pair, but above average.RB: Interesting collection of backs. McGahee makes a decent RB1, but I'm struggling to find a legit RB2 out of Selvin, Henry, Jordan. Kevin Faulk will have an occasional game of interest, and could end up helping. Another potential upside ( but I don't see it panning out ) move was Ricky Williams. I get the feeling he's done.

WR: Moss, Roy W and Lee Evans? Thats as good a top trio of WR as I could imagine in a 16 teamer. Moss will fall back to the pack some from his 23, but he'll still have a great chance to be WR1 again this year. I think Evans will bounce back this year, too, and be closer to the borderline WR1 he was projected to be last year. On top of that, Bryant Johnson should have more opportunity in Buf, after that signing, Manningham and Carter are upside picks. The only ??? about your WR spots is Key? I'd be very surprised if he suits up again. Still, a ( if not the ) top notch WR corps.

TE: All Shockey, all the time. Depending on a guy that seems to have about 12 games a year as your sole TE seem unnecessarily risky. I'd strongly recommend taking a TE2 over Key.

PK: Nugent should be OK. Grammatica? Will he have a job? Some risk in the K2 arena.

DT: I like this pair alot. Dal should be pretty consistent... I see them as a top 10 D. The lions last year were great fantasy defenses vs weaker offenses. I can see DET contributing more than expected.

Overall: Strength starts with WRs. Strong QB / RB1, but... Questionable RB2, only 1 injury prone TE and K2 at risk for not playing in the NFL. If Pasquino is right, and teams are made or broken on the strength of the WR, this could be the team to beat. Love the WR choices.

Based on what I've seen (and not reviewing each and every team) I'd say that jeter23, myself and PAE are the 3 to beat.

My :bowtie:

Not sure who else has a solid team off the top of my head. (If I criticized your WRs, you don't count - sorry).

Who do I see about getting Chris Brown off my roster and the guy I drafted, Chris Henry, on it? TIA
In the draft thread, you have Henry at 10.09. It should be official. I think the all teams post on p. 4 here was someone's DD list. It should be correct in the "official" version.

Road Warriors said:
wdcrob said:
Who do I see about getting Chris Brown off my roster and the guy I drafted, Chris Henry, on it? TIA
In the draft thread, you have Henry at 10.09. It should be official. I think the all teams post on p. 4 here was someone's DD list. It should be correct in the "official" version.
I fixed my list - but I'm not sure your team got any better. :confused:

Jeff,

In looking at your team, I'm starting to wonder about your QB group:

5.09 Derek Anderson, QB, CLE

8.08 Kellen Clemens, QB, NYJ

14.08 Brady Quinn, QB, CLE

I 'like' where you got DA relative to where he went in prior WSL's, but that isn't to say I like DA as much as others do. I'm wondering if CLE will be a mess at QB next year? If DA starts out like he finished 2007, when does CLE pull DA and start a 'green' Brady Quinn? I also wouldn't want to count on Clemens much next year either. Thoughts?

Jeff,In looking at your team, I'm starting to wonder about your QB group:5.09 Derek Anderson, QB, CLE8.08 Kellen Clemens, QB, NYJ14.08 Brady Quinn, QB, CLEI 'like' where you got DA relative to where he went in prior WSL's, but that isn't to say I like DA as much as others do. I'm wondering if CLE will be a mess at QB next year? If DA starts out like he finished 2007, when does CLE pull DA and start a 'green' Brady Quinn? I also wouldn't want to count on Clemens much next year either. Thoughts?
Clemens will look much better once Penny is cut.I'm surprised they haven't done that already, but maybe they're shopping him at the draft.He's way overpaid (but look what Trent Green got, that's nuts) and likely shouldn't be kept around.DA is the starter and won't be pulled as CLE should be a contender. Also, QB is overrated in Survivor. I'd rank it WR/RB/QB/TE/D/K in order of importance.

Jeff,In looking at your team, I'm starting to wonder about your QB group:5.09 Derek Anderson, QB, CLE8.08 Kellen Clemens, QB, NYJ14.08 Brady Quinn, QB, CLEI 'like' where you got DA relative to where he went in prior WSL's, but that isn't to say I like DA as much as others do. I'm wondering if CLE will be a mess at QB next year? If DA starts out like he finished 2007, when does CLE pull DA and start a 'green' Brady Quinn? I also wouldn't want to count on Clemens much next year either. Thoughts?
Clemens will look much better once Penny is cut.I'm surprised they haven't done that already, but maybe they're shopping him at the draft.He's way overpaid (but look what Trent Green got, that's nuts) and likely shouldn't be kept around.DA is the starter and won't be pulled as CLE should be a contender. Also, QB is overrated in Survivor. I'd rank it WR/RB/QB/TE/D/K in order of importance.
I'm a STL homer, and the Trent Green deal makes me :lmao: On DA being the starter, that is part of the problem imo. I think he looks like the second half 2007 version.In this scoring format, 4 of the top 15 players overall in 2007 were QB's last year, no? I realize we can only start 1QB, but an elite one can score big here imo.

I'm a STL homer, and the Trent Green deal makes me :X On DA being the starter, that is part of the problem imo. I think he looks like the second half 2007 version.In this scoring format, 4 of the top 15 players overall in 2007 were QB's last year, no? I realize we can only start 1QB, but an elite one can score big here imo.
Actually based on what I see, 8 of the Top 10 were QBs.Only 2 RBs were in the Top 25 (LT2, Westy). Westy was #9, LT2 #11.This does raise some concern, now that I look at it this way. I'll have to reconsider my priorities a bit. Hopefully in this case DA holds up - but I'm now even more glad I took Drew Brees in WSL2.One thing to consider - if you take QB16 (Garcia) and QB17 (Tarvaris Jackson) from last year as your 1-2 punch, you'd be better than QB9 (Cutler) with that combination.

I'm a STL homer, and the Trent Green deal makes me :bs: On DA being the starter, that is part of the problem imo. I think he looks like the second half 2007 version.In this scoring format, 4 of the top 15 players overall in 2007 were QB's last year, no? I realize we can only start 1QB, but an elite one can score big here imo.
Actually based on what I see, 8 of the Top 10 were QBs.Only 2 RBs were in the Top 25 (LT2, Westy). Westy was #9, LT2 #11.This does raise some concern, now that I look at it this way. I'll have to reconsider my priorities a bit. Hopefully in this case DA holds up - but I'm now even more glad I took Drew Brees in WSL2.One thing to consider - if you take QB16 (Garcia) and QB17 (Tarvaris Jackson) from last year as your 1-2 punch, you'd be better than QB9 (Cutler) with that combination.
In a system that has 8 of the top 10 scores as QBs, it'd take some stones to go with QB16/17 as your 1-2 punch. I don't think thats a strategy I'd try. My thinking on QB in SL... QBs miss a fair number of games. QBs score, on average, is the highest weekly position. Not having a QB for a week is pretty close to a guaranteed out. Its why I like having 3 on the roster in SL. I'm not sure if that plays the same in this format, but its worked for me in the past in other survivors

I'm a STL homer, and the Trent Green deal makes me :bs: On DA being the starter, that is part of the problem imo. I think he looks like the second half 2007 version.In this scoring format, 4 of the top 15 players overall in 2007 were QB's last year, no? I realize we can only start 1QB, but an elite one can score big here imo.
In a system that has 8 of the top 10 scores as QBs, it'd take some stones to go with QB16/17 as your 1-2 punch. I don't think thats a strategy I'd try. My thinking on QB in SL... QBs miss a fair number of games. QBs score, on average, is the highest weekly position. Not having a QB for a week is pretty close to a guaranteed out. Its why I like having 3 on the roster in SL. I'm not sure if that plays the same in this format, but its worked for me in the past in other survivors
In a league with 9 starting positions and 20 roster spots, I can see this. I followed the QB starter saga last year - I think over 60 starting QBs were thrown out there at least once last year. That's probably a record.Now, in MBSL and SSL where you have but 18 spots, it gets tougher. I don't know if I'd go with >2 QBs there.

Might as well finish my inane ramblings... 2 left.

NorrisB

Pick Pos Player Team

05.15 QB11 Jay Cutler Den/6

14.02 QB48 Shaun Hill SF/6

07.15 QB55 JaMarcus Russell Oak/5

09.15 RB12 Kenny Watson Cin/5

01.15 RB16 Marshawn Lynch Buf/6

11.15 RB31 Maurice Morris Sea/8

10.02 RB60 Sammy Morris NE/10

12.02 RB62 Ahman Green Hou/10

02.02 WR4 Terrell Owens Dal/8

03.15 WR38 Calvin Johnson Det/6

16.02 WR63 Muhsin Muhammad Chi/9

06.02 WR68 Anthony Gonzalez Ind/6

08.02 WR71 Mark Clayton Bal/8

19.15 WR129 Mark Bradley Chi/9

04.02 TE5 Chris Cooley Was/4

20.02 TE31 Visanthe Shiancoe Min/5

17.15 PK23 Ryan Longwell Min/5

18.02 PK26 Rian Lindell Buf/6

13.15 DEF25 Carolina Car/7

15.15 DEF29 Oakland Oak/5
QB: Cutler is a decent QB1. I'd prefer to see him teamed with a stronger option than Russell, but OAK will provide ample opportunity to their #1 pick and if Walker comes back healthy, he could provide enough. Shaun Hill is not guaranteed to be starting, so not sure if that will pan out.RB: Lynch will provide plenty at RB1, but RB2 looks speculative. Watson looked good in limited use last year, but I don't project him to be the fulltime starter in CIN. Mo Morris at draft time was fine, but the moves since then in SEA look bad for him to be a regular contributor. Sammy Morris will be a 10-12 touch guy, but may be getting GL carries and have a few good weeks. The wildcard is Green... can he come back from injuries again. I'm not optimistic. The RB2BC approach here looks to have some risk.

WR: TO will anchor what could be a good group. I have CJ2 moving into decent WR2 territory this season, but he hasn't shown it at the NFL level yet. A Gonzalez will end up a steal at the spot you got him. I like this top 3. The back 3 insurance is good enough to help out, too. I can see Clayton being more productive, Moose will catch some balls and have a few good weeks, and Bradley is fine at WR6. Nice crew

TE: Cooley is a very nice TE, and will provide most of your scoring here. TE2 will be a problem as I don't see Shiancoe contributing much at all. If Cooley misses any time, that will create a hole.

PK: 2 decent Ks, one indoors. Lesser offenses could create more FG opps. Solid pair.

DT: Carolina will be an average to below average D. OAK has some playmakers in the secondary, and could force some TOs, but this pair will need some luck to overlap well to provide this team with decent scoring regularly.

Overall: Best part of this team is the WR crew. RB1 is good, QB1 is good enough, TE should be good most weeks. RB2 is a risk, and DT will be below avg, IMO. QB2 is another big risk spot, but Russell should at least provide some upside. No glaring holes, but not a complete enough team to take it all.

Last one from the noob.

jeter23

Pick Pos Player Team

05.16 QB16 David Garrard Jac/4

08.01 QB19 Jeff Garcia TB/10

01.16 RB13 Maurice Jones-Drew Jac/4

06.01 RB24 Fred Taylor Jac/4

10.01 RB28 DeShaun Foster Car/7

09.16 RB43 Leon Washington NYJ/10

13.16 RB63 Lorenzo Booker Mia/9

02.01 WR2 Reggie Wayne Ind/6

03.16 WR18 Greg Jennings GB/7

12.01 WR21 Shaun McDonald Det/6

04.01 WR27 Santonio Holmes Pit/6

20.01 WR82 Derek Hagan Mia/9

16.01 WR103 Demetrius Williams Bal/8

19.16 WR191 Mike Walker Jac/4

07.16 TE23 Greg Olsen Chi/9

17.16 TE49 Kevin Boss NYG/9

15.16 PK1 Mason Crosby GB/7

18.01 PK17 Lawrence Tynes NYG/9

11.16 DEF3 Minnesota Min/5

14.01 DEF8 Tampa Bay TB/10
QB: Garrard and Garcia are low risk, medium reward picks. I don't see either cracking the top 5, but Garrard should be top 10 with a floor right about 10. Garcia is steady, but PPG is not high enough to be a QB1. Good enough pair, and they won't hurt you.RB: Locking up a running team's RBBC will provide a strong RB1 regularly. Foster getting cut hurt this team, and trying to find RB2 numbers out of Foster ( cut ), Booker ( 3rd down back ) and Washington (KR) will not be easy. Many weeks will end up with both Fred & MJD providing the points for RB here. I'm not sure there's enough RB points to go around in JAX to make this a strong RB committee.

WR: Wayne was nice, but Jennings/Holmes on the turn was brilliant ( I had my sights on both there ) McDonald/Williams provide some decent upside for a couple of weeks, and Hagan will have a chance to show something this year,too. Mike Walker probably slipped down the depth chart a bit with the Porter signing, but at WR7... fine Excellent top 3, decent backups. Nice job here.

TE: 2 upside youngsters here. Olsen looks natural catching the ball, and if he can garner Clarks snaps, that could be a steal. Boss is another interesting case, and his value skyrockets if any of the rumors on Shockey moving on come true. As of now, Boss is only valuable when Shockey is out injured ( which, fortunately for you, is often ) Could be a very good pair, or these 2 could flame out hard.

PK: 2 good Ks on decent scoring teams. Should be good, although getting 2 cold weather Ks might cause some lower scoring weeks late in the season.

DT: MIN / TAM is among the best DT pairings in WSL4. They should provide weekly solid scoring.

Overall: Very nice WR, RB1, PK & DT. Steady QBs will provide a good base. Risk areas are TE, although lots of upside with the pair, and RB2. The JAX bye week is the biggest issue I see. Losing your most explosive QB and virtually all of your RBs that will be scoring may be too much to over come.

If you can get past that JAX bye, this is a strong team, stronger still if the TE speculation works out.

Thanks for posting these RW. I agree with you regarding my team. If I do okay at RB, I could last a while.

Ruffrodys05

01.11 Peyton Manning Ind

13.11 Matt Ryan ®

19.11 Quinn Gray Jac Hou

02.06 Edgerrin James Ari

03.11 Darren McFadden ®

07.11 Deuce McAllister NO

11.11 Chris Johnson ®

12.06 Brandon Jackson GB

20.06 Darren Sproles SD

04.06 Marvin Harrison Ind

05.11 D.J. Hackett Sea Car

06.06 Kevin Curtis Phi

09.11 Kevin Walter Hou

10.06 Roydell Williams Ten

18.06 Andre Caldwell ®

08.06 Ben Watson NE

14.06 Leonard Pope Ari

16.06 Adam Vinatieri Ind

17.11 Jason Elam Den Atl

15.11 Buffalo Buf

Had a couple players move around and wanted to keep track.

Hackett to Carolina should help my team out somewhat, but Elam heading to Atlanta will probably make that a wash.

(I also see no reason to keep displaying last years bye weeks.)

Last edited by a moderator:
NorrisB

Pick Pos Player Team

NorrisB

Pick Pos Player Team

Holy smokes three great QBs. Jamarcus Elway, Jay Favre and Shaun Hill (the apple of mike martz's eye) damn Im good. Is this a 10 team league with quality QBs like that? :kicksrock:

When you get a guy like Lynch, than get a starting RB like Watson (Rudi's in the dog house) than follow it up with NE's preffered RB SMorris.

Crap I got Houston's starting RB as well.

Damn :pics:

My league mates must have been asleep to allow me to get Terrell Owens CJ2 and Reggie Wayne Jr. I also got the most underrated receiver in the league in Clayton (who is very polished).

OMG how did Muhammad fall in my lap that late? Got him very late and very cheap, he's back with the team that made him a stud. #5 WR folks.

WOW! I even have the Bears #1 WR as well as my? WR6 :shock:

:thumbup:

There's got to be some let somewhere? Nope, a top TE and good kickers defenses.

Can anyone stand up to this stacked team?

:bowtie:
So far the answer to that question has been no, why do I even bother to spank you guys every year?I should run a seminar on proper techniques so people like you guys and Ruff Rudy can learn. Im tired of drafting with you scrubs thats why I just played in this one, you guys will never get out of "4"

Last edited by a moderator:
So far the answer to that question has been no, why do I even bother to spank you guys every year?

I should run a seminar on proper techniques so people like you guys and Ruff Rudy can learn. Im tired of drafting with you scrubs thats why I just played in this one, you guys will never get out of "4"
Just curious Norris, have you actually won any of these survivor leagues you've participated in? If not, you've spanked absolutely no one. Second place = loser. Same as last or second last, you did not win. So, please answer my question.......have you ever actually won? If you have, congratulations on your prior succesful campaign!Oh, and if you're going to ride my butt all year (who would have thought?) at least get my member name right.

In the meantime, I'll continue to have fun whether I win or not. I am still alive in White Elephant, SSL and MBSL. Should I fail to actually win either of these leagues, you bringing it up over and over again won't bother me one bit. It only shows your true colors to all who read your posts.

Peace.

FUBAR

Pick Pos Player Team

06.07 WR14 Derrick Mason Bal/8

04.07 WR15 Roddy White Atl/8

05.10 WR36 Santana Moss Was/4

09.10 WR41 Ronald Curry Oak/5

12.07 WR47 Justin Gage Ten/4

17.10 WR81 Matt Jones Jac/4

20.07 WR92 Brandon Jones Ten/4

WR: The WR corps looks like an experiment gone wrong. Roddy White showed some skills last year, but I'm not sold that he's an every year producer at 80/1200, but even those numbers aren't fantasy WR1 numbers. Moss & Mason are a pair of WR2/3 types at this point. The final 4 on this roster may produce a couple of games, but none look to be breakout regular contributors. I like Curry the most of this crew, and if the O in OAK stabilizes, he could provide some upside. Bottom half WR corp.
:shrug: The rest of the team didn't necessarily do well, but I think RW will change his tune on the WRs.

FUBAR

Pick Pos Player Team

06.07 WR14 Derrick Mason Bal/8

04.07 WR15 Roddy White Atl/8

05.10 WR36 Santana Moss Was/4

09.10 WR41 Ronald Curry Oak/5

12.07 WR47 Justin Gage Ten/4

17.10 WR81 Matt Jones Jac/4

20.07 WR92 Brandon Jones Ten/4

WR: The WR corps looks like an experiment gone wrong. Roddy White showed some skills last year, but I'm not sold that he's an every year producer at 80/1200, but even those numbers aren't fantasy WR1 numbers. Moss & Mason are a pair of WR2/3 types at this point. The final 4 on this roster may produce a couple of games, but none look to be breakout regular contributors. I like Curry the most of this crew, and if the O in OAK stabilizes, he could provide some upside. Bottom half WR corp.
:popcorn: The rest of the team didn't necessarily do well, but I think RW will change his tune on the WRs.
:lmao: Quality :swingandamiss: analysis from the noob. Nice job, FUBAR.

Wish I would have made it thru my bad week where I got bounced. My team is really hitting on all cylinders now. Maybe in my own little world I can give myself the award for the points championship.

It's been fun guys. Will look to get going in a few more of these in the offseason. It is amazing, especially in the early WSL drafts how many clunker picks are made. It's just so tough drafting a team before the NFL draft. I believe it was even before free agency started.

Good luck to the final 3 teams.

Users who are viewing this thread