What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL1 (1 Viewer)

bicycle_seat_sniffer

Smells like chicken
Bass said someone else could set this up and Im amp from the win so here ya go check in the following peeps:

LHUCKS - IN

Fiddles - IN

Ravnzfan IN

Team Legacy - Out

Frank Black - IN

Hear the Footsteps - IN

IwannabeaCowboy - IN

Fullback Fro - IN

Rudy - IN

Rzrback77 - IN

Pimpin Ain't Easy - IN

AhrnCityPounder - IN

Bicycle Seat Sniffer - IN

Twilight - IN

BassNBrew - IN

Duckboy- IN

Last edited by a moderator:
In so far:

BSS

Fiddles

Bass

Twilight - (assumed)

Pimpin

Rzr77

IWBACB

Ravnzfan

HearTFoot

FrankBlack

Duckboy

ACP

in -- although I always forget to check when these things get rolling. Anyone who's done any of these knows I'm good once we get going but If anyone is feeling kind enough for a PM when we get started I'd appreciate it.

Yes, I'm an addict, although If this draft occurs same time as last year, I won't be able to attend due to a scheduling conflict. The Indianapolis Home Show, which I have a booth this year, runs from the 25th thru Super Bowl Sunday.

If we're waiting until after the Superbowl, sure I'm in, but if it's before, I'm out as my access will only be after 10pm EST nightly.

2006 - first place

2007 - third place

Looking forward to continuing my domination of this league. :thumbup:

Count me in for sure.

I am 3 for 7 in the FBG's SLs, and even though a ton of luck is involved, the quality of the competition makes this my proudest FF accomplishment.

2006 - first place2007 - third placeLooking forward to continuing my domination of this league. :goodposting:
Looks like a downward spiral to me. There used to be a time where you could just draft Tiki in the first round and :shrug: till the 2nd round but not anymore! That well has been closed!

Can somebody check to see who timed out last year so we can forewarn them that it will not be tolerated this year. :rolleyes:

I'm moving Perry Van Hook into TL's spot. I will roll for draft slots later. Any objections to me rolling for everyone including myself and copying someone else?

BassNBrew said:
I'm moving Perry Van Hook into TL's spot. I will roll for draft slots later. Any objections to me rolling for everyone including myself and copying someone else?
Only if you get the NO. 1 spot :lmao: Go ahead and roll, get er done.

Bass said someone else could set this up and Im amp from the win so here ya go check in the following peeps:LHUCKS - INFiddles - IN Ravnzfan IN Team Legacy - Out Frank Black - INHear the Footsteps - IN IwannabeaCowboy - IN Fullback Fro - IN Rudy - IN Rzrback77 - IN Pimpin Ain't Easy - IN AhrnCityPounder - INBicycle Seat Sniffer - IN Twilight - INBassNBrew - IN Duckboy- IN
Roll 1: 182.Roll 2: 744.Roll 3: 184.Roll 4: 402.Roll 5: 779.Roll 6: 347.Roll 7: 179.Roll 8: 924.Roll 9: 858.Roll 10: 330.Roll 11: 915.Roll 12: 554.Roll 13: 118.Roll 14: 542.Roll 15: 225.Roll 16: 508.Line them up with the list above and you have the draft order. Draft clock starts Monday. Those up wanting to pick early can, but tough luck on any acl's blown out this weekend.

924 Fullback Fro - IN

915 Pimpin Ain't Easy - IN

858 Rudy - IN

779 Frank Black - IN

744 Fiddles - IN

554 AhrnCityPounder - IN

542 Twilight - IN

508 Duckboy- IN

402 Perry Van Hook -IN

347 Hear the Footsteps - IN

330 Rzrback77 - IN

225 BassNBrew - IN

184 Ravnzfan IN

182 LHUCKS - IN

179 IwannabeaCowboy - IN

118 Bicycle Seat Sniffer - IN

I would start the draft thread but I wont be able to update it after tomorrow and I'm not sure how far we will get before then.

924 Fullback Fro - IN915 Pimpin Ain't Easy - IN858 Rudy - IN779 Frank Black - IN744 Fiddles - IN554 AhrnCityPounder - IN542 Twilight - IN508 Duckboy- IN402 Team Legacy - Out347 Hear the Footsteps - IN330 Rzrback77 - IN225 BassNBrew - IN184 Ravnzfan IN182 LHUCKS - IN179 IwannabeaCowboy - IN118 Bicycle Seat Sniffer - INI would start the draft thread but I wont be able to update it after tomorrow and I'm not sure how far we will get before then.
Wow, I am like a magnet to pick either last or 2nd from last. The only break I catch is getting to draft near Lhucks! And Fro....I think at least 50 percent of the Survivor Leagues I've been in with you, you've had the No.1 pick. I dont' know how you do it.

924 Fullback Fro - IN915 Pimpin Ain't Easy - IN858 Rudy - IN779 Frank Black - IN744 Fiddles - IN554 AhrnCityPounder - IN542 Twilight - IN508 Duckboy- IN402 Team Legacy - Out347 Hear the Footsteps - IN330 Rzrback77 - IN225 BassNBrew - IN184 Ravnzfan IN182 LHUCKS - IN179 IwannabeaCowboy - IN118 Bicycle Seat Sniffer - INI would start the draft thread but I wont be able to update it after tomorrow and I'm not sure how far we will get before then.
Wow, I am like a magnet to pick either last or 2nd from last. The only break I catch is getting to draft near Lhucks! And Fro....I think at least 50 percent of the Survivor Leagues I've been in with you, you've had the No.1 pick. I dont' know how you do it.
I've only had the #1 pick once in all my survivor history. It was the inagural WSL, 2005 WSL. which I won. went LT, Trent Green, Mike Vick, Larry Johnson as my first 4 picks.

I've only had the #1 pick once in all my survivor history. It was the inagural WSL, 2005 WSL. which I won. went LT, Trent Green, Mike Vick, Larry Johnson as my first 4 picks.
and took a lot of flak about the back to back QB at the 2-3 turn

Fullback Fro said:
Iwannabeacowboybaby! said:
Fiddles said:
so Fro - you could stop by to share that with us but not go to the other thread (actually you were there) and make a pick at 1-1?What's up with that?Let's get this draft going,,,,,

Fullback Fro said:
Iwannabeacowboybaby! said:
Fiddles said:
so Fro - you could stop by to share that with us but not go to the other thread (actually you were there) and make a pick at 1-1?What's up with that?Let's get this draft going,,,,,
I have been running the numbers and for the first time in my life am stumped as in who to draft. I have been working on this that past 3 hrs. Pick will be up shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread