What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL2 - Draft Thread (5 Viewers)

3.07 Andre Johnson Texans WR

Can someone PM next guy? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
4.08 - Victor Cruz, WR NYG

While he had a disappointing year, I think it was the exception not the norm with him. Eli is not good but he loves the salsa maker, I like the odds.

Can't win one of these things without taking a few chances along the way ...

5.04 - Ben Tate, RB HOU (until the FA signing period starts)

PM to Nugget going out.

5.09 - Cordarrelle Patterson, WR MIN

In my dyno fantasy league this past year, he was the #12 WR the final 4 weeks of the year. With a new coach and Turnier as the OC, new QB and ADP to command 8 in the box and sometimes 9, this guy is about to launch into a different level. He reminds me of Julio just a bit on how he can just out match CBs and take the ball away. I know I made a few mad by grabbing him a bit early but I wanted him.

5.09 - Cordarrelle Patterson, WR MIN

In my dyno fantasy league this past year, he was the #12 WR the final 4 weeks of the year. With a new coach and Turnier as the OC, new QB and ADP to command 8 in the box and sometimes 9, this guy is about to launch into a different level. He reminds me of Julio just a bit on how he can just out match CBs and take the ball away. I know I made a few mad by grabbing him a bit early but I wanted him.
I think more people will be mad about this not going in the draft discussion... :)

Users who are viewing this thread