What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WWYD...James Robinson / 2022 2nd for Zeke? (1 Viewer)

pkroper22

Footballguy
In a 12-team, PPR, dynasty league.

Starters: QB/RB/WR/TE/3 Flex/Def/K

Was offered James Robinson and a 2022 2nd for Zeke.  I am ready to cash out on Zeke, as I think he maybe has one more good season left before we start seeing that sharp decline in RB's of his workload.  However, I am not keen on this offer.  James Robinson is good, but JAX looks so bad, I don't think Robinson ever has a chance to succeed this season.  Etienne comes back next year and Robinson's role probably decreases even more.  

The draft pick will most likely be a high one judging from his roster.  But they do a lottery for the bottom 6 teams, so the pick could be in any range from #13 to #18 overall.

I may have just answered the question myself, but wanted to get some other opinions or counter offers I could propose.  Thanks guys.

Rosters:

My team --

QB - Watson, Winston, Heineke

RB - Elliott, Harris, Sanders, Ja Williams, Dillon

WR - Diggs, Lamb, Godwin, Dio Johnson, Mike Williams, R. Moore, Osborn

TE - Andrews, Tonyan

His Squad --

QB - Burrow, Darnold

RB - Barber, M. Carter, Etienne, Robinson, Swift

WR - Green, Mooney, Pascal, Shepard, Toney, Watkins

TE - Freiermuth, Gronk, Hooper, Schultz

I would counter asking for Robinson and a 1st.  I would do that but I wouldn't do it for a 2nd.   But I am a fan of Robinson and think he is good and that ETN won't kill his value next year.  

Users who are viewing this thread