What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WWYD? (1 Viewer)

pkroper22

Footballguy
Hey guys, I play in a 12-team PPR dynasty league.  Keep everyone year after year with a standard rookie/free agent draft.

Starting requirements:  1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex (RB/WR), 1 K, and 1 Team Defense

My current roster:

QB:  Watson; Garopollo; Mayfield

RB:  Dillon; Elliott; D Harris; M Sanders; Sermon; Jav Williams

WR:  Diggs; Godwin; Diontae; Lamb; Rondale; Toney

TE:  Andrews; Tonyan

K: who cares

Def:  Colts; Titans

Currently hold picks 1.07, 2.07, and 3.07.

I feel I have a strong team that should contend.  My question(s) is/are, what move(s) would you make?  The first obvious one would probably be QB.  Any suggestions?  WR looks to be a strength.  Perhaps move on from Godwin coming off the ACL?

I would also like to move Elliott.  I think this could be the last season before his value takes a big drop.  Suggestions on who/what I could expect to get in return for him?

Thanks for any and all input.

You definitely need QB help because if Watson ends up not playing you are in trouble (for title hopes).

As far as Zeke you isn't valued much as far as getting a return.  You need the right partner/situation to get anything of value.  You are likely better off holding and seeing how the season starts.  If you start off slow you may look yo move him to a contender in need of a RB.  Or if you start out good just ride him as long as you can.

As far as QB goes Watson, Garopollo, and Mayfield are all in limbo. You might just want to wait until August and see what happens. If Watson only gets 4 games, and Garopollo or Mayfield get a starting jig. You might be ok. 

In the meantime you can start scouting teams that need RB help or have extra QB 1's. Maybe something like Zeke/Sanders for QB1/WR3 type of deal. 

Users who are viewing this thread