What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Your Advice - Auction League Sites (1 Viewer)

Your Favorite Site for running an auction league

• NFL.Com

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESPN

• Yahoo Sports

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • My Fantasy League

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • CBS Sports

• RT Sports

• Fantrax

• Sleeper

• Total voters
I've been a league commissioner going on 31 years.  For those like me - that meant newspapers, results in the mail, answering machines for lineups and the rest.  

After our auction on Tuesday night with CBS - I broke.  This was the second year in a row that the service went down for hours in the middle of the auction.  Last year they refunded the annual fee.  This year was an awkward apology and instructions on how to re-run my auction.

I would LOVE to get your insight on your favorite places to run auction/keeper leagues online.  Can't imaging a better place to get me pointed in a better direction.  I've done some research and created a poll - but feel free to weigh in on the comments.  

Thanks in advance - I am sure there are others in the tank that could use your insight.

Have not found one. Just get everyone to commit to in person. It’s how an auction should be done and it’s well worth the effort.  

I used a site last year due to COVID, can’t remember which but did a ton of research to pick one, and it crashed mid draft and was a #### show.  Spent 2 hrs with their support team trying to fix things in the middle of our draft.  Awful.  

We have used MFL for the past seven years, but we held our auction on cbs.   
this year we switched to fandraft.com, mostly because we grew tired of the manual input.  
you can setup a free league and check it out.  
the DL to MFL was seamless.  

Users who are viewing this thread