What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** SHARK POOL SUICIDE / SURVIVOR III : WEEK 1 *** (1 Viewer)

Jose_Cuervo

Footballguy
Last year we had 760 participants and " couch potato " was the last FBGuy standing at Week 15.

This year I hope the number increases and a lot of more people have the fun we had last year.

A 2005 FBGuys subscription will be the prize to make things interesting, but is not only that... is your opportunity to beat " couch potato " in front of the shark community and proclaim you're the Shark Pool Suicide Survivor Champion during a whole year.

-Good Luck

:yes:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2002 Shark Pool Survivor I Champion : " tommyGunZ "

2003 Shark Pool Survivor II Champion : " couch potato "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RULES :

I ) It's free and you can join by replying to this thread

II ) Pick one team to win each week from the slate of NFL games. If your pick wins, you stay in. If your pick loses or ties , you are eliminated.

III ) Deadline : If you miss the 1:00pm ET Sunday deadline, you are eliminated. ( believe me, a lot of people misses the deadline )

IV ) You have to pick a different team each week. If you pick the same team twice during the pool, you are eliminated.

V ) You submit your pick through this thread, there won't be any links taking you to a different site, I'll run it and keep track of everything right here on this board for everybody to see what's going on, I usually will update it every night.

VI ) If you're going to pick a winner from a Thursday game, you must do so before the beginning of the game. ( 9PM ET )

VIII ) If you change your mind, don't edit your message, post a new one before the deadline saying that you're changing your pick

IX ) Keep track also on what page your original pick was located... believe me it will be many pages

X ) There are no point spreads involved.

XI ) A tiebreaker will be installed late on the season, just in case .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*All times are Eastern

WEEK 1 :

Thursday, Sep. 9

Indianapolis at New England, 9:00 pm

Sunday, Sep. 12

Arizona at St. Louis, 1:00 pm

Baltimore at Cleveland, 1:00 pm

Cincinnati at N.Y. Jets, 1:00 pm

Detroit at Chicago, 1:00 pm

Jacksonville at Buffalo, 1:00 pm

Oakland at Pittsburgh, 1:00 pm

San Diego at Houston, 1:00 pm

Seattle at New Orleans, 1:00 pm

Tampa Bay at Washington, 1:00 pm

Tennessee at Miami, 1:00 pm

Atlanta at San Francisco, 4:15 pm

Dallas at Minnesota, 4:15 pm

N.Y. Giants at Philadelphia, 4:15 pm

Kansas City at Denver, 8:30 pm

Monday, Sep. 13

Green Bay at Carolina, 9:00 pm

Duffman007 Thanks for the update... I really appreciated it.

:thumbup:

*Updated through Page 15 : ( 517 Participants )

Code:
FBGuy------Week 1***PAGE 1*** ( 34 )Wheelhouse---SLshadyrid---SLglumpy---HOUcutter---SLwhefner---SLAhrnCityPahnder---MINgallamann---PITRayderr---HOUUruk-Hai---PHIGamblor---PHIjcjets---SLJason Wood---PHIPeter_Griffin---PHIWarehouse Nasty---SLWu-banger---SLColtsFreak---BALPhatHead---SLMultiple Scoregasms---HOUIwannabeacowboybaby---HOUvinwinephans---SLaardball44---PHIjurb26---PHIBAT1man---BALTOTC---SLLHUCKS---SLShep7---SLLowen1---PHIdcham77---SLMunglar---HOUvalence---HOUPsychology Kev---SLPortis Homer---SLIndividuallyWrapedKraftSingles---HOUCapella---PHI***PAGE 2*** ( 34 [ 68 ] )texasheat---SLbshipper---SLmad bomber---SLRedBoxer27---SLplapla---PHIIvanKaramazov---HOUJ-LEW---SLjdog---SLPigskin Fanatic---HOUTLEF316---SLTheDirtyWord---TENffnut---DETdlux---SLfootballman_696969---PHIProject Mayhem---SLHeadbutts---TENMr. Sparkle---PHIduke21---HOUThe Amalgamated---PHImrharrier---SLAussie Cowboy---HOUradballs---SLBoltzFan---SLGlatty---PHIYo Mama---PHIelcohiba---PHImattyk008---TENsimmonjm---BALwilked---SLkutta---TENSweet Love---ATLCoeur de Lion---PHIbigfishboy---HOUCamelToes---PHI***PAGE 3*** ( 34 [ 102 ] )Tick---HOUFightingWombat---HOUJamminJ---CHIamphibianbri---SLbmcdonal---TENjscharb---SLJohnDoe---HOUberndog---PHIGrinning Lizard---HOUFullback Fro---PHIController---PHIUnlucky---PHIgoldentrout---SLBrothaMan---HOUHusker Power---SLguru 007---HOUAriakis---HOU5Rings---HOUHear-the-Footsteps---TENAndrew---SLBouncing Beatnik---PHIJBaldachino---BALSir Psycho---HOUModog814---BALRobbie Cooper---HOUHelmet Head---SLboneyard---PHIPig's Kin---SLsgtcarter---TENNinersfan---HOUballpwh---TENuwgb96---HOUdsrm---BALThe Ref---ATL***PAGE 4*** ( 33 [ 135 ] )hornsup---SLRemus---HOUlll---DETtri-man 47---SLVivian Darkbloom---ARIMapmaker---TENHobo Roach---SLNipsey---PHIFantasyDog---SLMonarch---HOUStaxEdwards---CLEWetDream---ARINankerPhelghe---MIAGeneral Malaise---SDpiranha---HOUtkrull---SLMarko---PHIGenester---SLCarver Lee---NYJRaiders---HOUPskov1420---PHICoachG-Ride---MINCowher Power---PHIEastBayFunk---ATLWill Grant---SLthemailman---SLffinmyblood---SLPhinsFan---HOUrifkin---PHIDa Masses---SEAhome dog---PHIpigskinliquors---HOU3C's---HOU***PAGE 5*** ( 34 )Ray---DETcowboy homer---SLSilverStreak---SLp i---PHISt. Louis Bob---SLplaceholder585---SLnylan---SLblend---DETSargentSlim---TENzoni---HOUnorton17---SLLucidhelix---HOUBorn to Run---SLAquarius the Water Bearer---HOUDeadzone21---SLZigg---PHIhappyghost---MINThe Man With No Name---PHIKsquared---HOUDonnybrook---MINBigBetz---SLJethro Q. Walrustitty---SLtexasyankee---SLZerp---TENmon---SLSnotbubbles---SLred93zj---SLbentley---TENfatguyinalittlecoat---GBfatguyinalittlecoat2---CARRF1---PHIWisWolvrns---TENVikingMan87---PHIWarrior Brother---TEN***PAGE 6*** ( 33 )Swamprat---HOUFlatulator---HOUfatness---ATLBuzzworth---HOUscoobus---SLPreds---HOUBuckeyeArt---SLHoly Schneikes---HOUS.K.A.---PHIEggs---SLThe Grizzly One---CHIKOMA---SLBGP---PHIAaron Rudnicki---PHIGo Jets!---SLMsTre---SLVillage Idiot---HOUUFFLCommish---SLDuke1948---HOUbucs4life_99---PHIDBIsports---SLloqutis---SLBeckster---CLECapybara---SFsmokin018---PHIBad Mojo---DETjpeace121---SLJust Win Baby---SLVillain---PHIbagger---SLDA RAIDERS---HOUDonnyT33---HOUDPRugby---HOU***PAGE 7*** ( 35 )nimsowner---TENRoarinSonoran---SLone time---ATLSofa King---TENGordon Keith---HOUFootballhead---SLintrinsic---BALnerangers---PHIBlood Farmer---PHIChaz---SLRiffraff---SLGladiators---HOUPip's Invitation---SLProudestMonkey---TENChaos Commish---SFadamgraves---SLhumans_being---SLT Love---HOUTomahawk---SLOddibeMcD---HOUThe Man Who Met Andy Griffith---PHIneal cassady---PHIthebigtrip---BALbellmar---SLoldscout---DALEric---HOUroadkill1292---SLBob N. Weaver---SLSauron07---SLimeimex---SLjcab2000---SLdickey moe---HOUScarpati---TENgebz306---TENgadkins---PIT***PAGE 8*** ( 34 [ 274 ] )dj_nrg---CHIpelican---SLSilverback Surfer---HOUTheLimeChicken---HOUMungo Burrows---PHIRudeDog---SLsuperbowlchampion---PHICrippler---HOUMaxMan42---TBBuckeyed---TENfridayfrenzy---PHI2's wild---HOUQballer---SLHoward Cosell---PHIzulu---WASTyrone Biggums---SLRanethe---PHICITIPAUL---BALgoonsquad---HOUEbTide73---TENwalki---TENZaphod---BALDeuce---SLjonboltz---HOUWberry---HOUCocky Crow---SLvacaver1---HOUChase Stuart---BUFGarrett---TENOh the Humanity---HOUJoe Sixpack---BALfoghorn leghorn---SLsts911911---HOUHALtheCOW---SL***PAGE 9*** ( 35 [ 309 ] )makwaloon---SLtom-dog1---SLExtraPoint---SLQuasimoto---SLSand---PHIHerc---SLLoan Sharks---SLcbears04---SLmad sweeney---SLPtomaine---TENBulldozing Freight Train---SLPerhaps so---SLeroom1369---TENShep---TENnikjesdad---HOUSkeetcher---HOUTurf Toe killed Me---HOUWalterJ---BALN.Y. Shreks---PHIWill---HOUShawnRI---PHIInterception Irwin---TENchewybip---SFLoneWolf---HOULocal Hero #69---HOULiquid Courage---TENGold Plated Nails---SLCT Dawgz---HOUH-Town Rookie---HOUSulla---DETjwvdcw---HOUBuffett323---TENjames gang---SLnapoleon complex---ATLko-jack---BUF***PAGE 10*** ( 35 [ 344 ] )hutch---PHIleif74---BALRush---SLThe Jerminator---HOUOils_well---TENStreetduck---HOUdrutero235---HOUkblitz---PHINightshades---SLFinatic---MINtalongrey---SLtreyrog---BALjoelamy---PHIcosjobs---SLdraco26---SLrzrback77---MINderek245583---SLBlue_Devil_31---PHICT Kings---SLSpartans Rule---SLCaptain Crunch---PHI*****---HOUhuckyoda---TENapalmer---SLThe Dreaded Marco---PHIlionsroar---DETCommisR---SLBoneYardDog---SLBlue Demon---NYJCornholio---PHIcrush304---HOUBankerguy---PHIThe Scorpion---SLmulliganm---SLjoepro---SL***PAGE 11*** ( 35 ) tomur2---SLmosesberg---MINScottNorwood---PHIHook Em---PHIEngellwood---SLThe Indestructible---TENbolldpt---SLKleck---HOUchamp24---HOUkwille---HOUkrazy---HOUjoffer---PHIwharf rat---HOULefty27---SLhomebrumiester---SLffdude69---SLPolecat---SLYankee23Fan---TENJizzeff1---PHIDemon Hammer---DETIggles---PHIkupcho1---BALElway Lives---MINArc---HOUabrecher---SLDoubleDown---TENhabman---HOUweiner---PHIPacker 7---HOUBionic Eyeball---SLyetiknight---SLRaiderjoe---SLJohnMC---HOUPoppaPump---TENGibbyGarcia---SL***PAGE 12*** ( 35 ) ryoly---HOUMrBiggums---SLcracKer---CHIZippy---PHIThe Bear---CHIdusty---SLdavegod2---SLW0LVERINES---SLBackside Pursuit---HOUrosensid---PHIhamster_13---SLBigChuck---SLBassNBrew---HOUBird---SLNo Swammi---SLMudcrab---HOUWadsworth---PHINoLimit---SLSanta Fe Trail---SLWinning IS Everything---PHIrikishiboy---HOUTecumseh---PHIBig K---PHIMaui Monster---PHIrailman305---SLravnzfan---SLUPSman---HOUheckmanm---SLSyx---SLCouch Potato*---PHI (Returning Champ)kwhutto---SLConstruxBoy---PHITony Jabroni---SLtommy300---PHIScottish Rebel---PHI***PAGE 13*** ( 35 ) PAO---SLtbone911t---PHIVincent Vega---PHIbeerrun---HOUNorseman---MINYo-Miggity---SLJohn Maddens Lunchbox---DENFantasy Feud---SLTrondTTW---HOUzoonation---SLJohnGalt---PITLayinTheSmackDown---PHIKeith R---SLBenrix---TENdallas428---MINCaptain Quinoa---NYJIsotopes---PITSister Havana---TENcrazyleggs---NYJR.P. McMurphy---SLblue&silver---DET1-2-many---DETccanderson---MINSilver & Black---SLGlitch---TENMarms---SLSipecoth---SLmiddleweightcontender---DETJethro---SLdoubledown_33---HOURavenFan---PITStripe---SLryloth---SLswoosh1---SLdrunkenmonks---PHI***PAGE 14*** ( 34 ) Football Stud---PHIsmcindoe---PHIirishnips---PHIchet_zesty---SLFro---PHIJazzman---HOUurbanhack---PHIfierce_corgi---TENvexas---HOUMrKlaw---SLbigstarmx---PHIAir Coryell---PHIsweet in-motion---SLBauer---TENdozer---MINBojang0301---SLRustyFA---SLjagchief---TENSeattleIrish---PHIcstu---SLshmagu---PHIMaximus---BALgradyholt---HOUblueshoe---SLjarviske---SLpirate---HOUnfjints39---TENAck88---SLfalguy---SLgrue---SEADestroyers---HOUNFZ---DETDrunken Sailors---PHItommyGunZ---SL***PAGE 15*** ( 33 ) T.J.---SLwyattb---SLKirby---HOUBroadway Joe---BUFTiddun---CHIBerger---MINRepressed Dennis---PHILady Falcon---PHISFBayDuck---SLMr. Anonymous---TENTheRegulator---PHISaveFerrisB---PHIKGB---HOUspOOfy---HOUDuffman007---CHIookook---BALFaceman---HOULehigh98---PHIFinHead---HOUdominator---HOUMarshallPlan---MINfacebw---PHIRumblebelly---SLpigskin pimp---SLDisposable Hero---SLUrinal Mint---MIN*The Great Snook---SLyellowdog---HOUBREDDICK---BALUncle Quacky---SLBig Blue Wrecking Crew---SLCool Papa Bell---BUFBovine Swami---HOUthorn2000---SL***PAGE 16***   mmmtastypudding---SLTenTimes---HOUMR Normandy---CINPick---DETdellapu---SLJetsJetsJets---SLCCFunk---HOUTexanFan02---HOUAtticus---SLsuggsthug---PITACupOfQuartersAndADream---PHIx-factor---SLPumpnick---PHIWorkhorse---PHIjjwhitson23@hotmail.com---HOUBattersbox---CHIttiger72---SLDirty Sanchez---ATLcheeseypoof---TENNE_REVIVAL---SLChumpson---SLOrganized Chaos---SLBoot to the Head---HOU*laketown---SLChipped Beef on Turf---CHIMutantEnemies---HOUDon't Noonan---SLLos Caballeros---SL*There it is---SLDudley Do-Right---PHIHTF4---SLdallas---PHIAusdog---TEN***PAGE 17*** Raiders Fan---TENHomestarRunner---SLSleeperz---HOUswampthing---SLJacobL582---SLCamRik---HOULeo2228---SLwoo--PHINorthDallasZero---HOUmojotech---HOUMini Ditkas---PHINJ OAK---PHIbeef---HOUMBL12PK---SLAlias---SLbostonfred---BALKasperle---PHIBlueDevils---SLSteelers4Life---HOUBear Down---PHIwmdenny---SLiowa clubbers---CHIGolden Valley Vipers---PHIThe (Grid)Iron Giant---TENDuckboy---SLJZilla---SL*ffweasel---DETKevT---SDShadowMaster---TENBills Fan---PHIblc---SLHaysguru---WASpack100---SLEyes Wide Right---PHITwilight---PHI***PAGE 18*** spudsfan---SLCGRdrJoe---ATLTBRaiders---PHIneedanap---HOUnoonenguy---SLpretender---SLadomis82---HOUAUKidJoshH---HOUDrugrunner---SLTexas Football---ATLMavzfan---MINelshagon---SLCheesedawg---SLRotoBW1---HOUH20g8---PHIbadgerbert---HOUj3r3m3y---ATLTrey---SL*The Plague---BALTondi---TENreg---SLgem IV---SLbostiguy---DETfavrefan1062---SL Ralph Wiggum---BALMo'T---PHILadyBeBop---HOUNorman Normal---PHIBoss Spearman---DETEver Present Lurker---SLDrunken Cowboy---SLlehigh03---PHIBledsoe to Moulds---SLTheMaddog---PHIJAK Straw---SL***PAGE 19***caglassc---PHIvette0079---PHIWarlord---SLmagic819---HOUT-BONE---SLdonnjuan---HOUtangfoot---NYJEvergladesSwampfire---BALjevy---BALBrewski---SLYoda1138---SLBrentBlack---SLUtter Chaos---MIN4x champ---BALMrs. Loan Sharks---SLrawdog---ATLAerial Assault---SLRaagsreth---BALhwjchim---MINAIKENS BACON---PITboss hogg---BALfletch---SLPower Monster---SLeoMMan---HOUBloodyPigSkin---PHIBristol---PHIffmaniac---PHI*Andy Hicks---SLshark7236---PHI-dc----SLJerry Bandersnatch---SFThe Cereal Killer---SLHellToupee---PHIshakejackson---BALabulafia---SL***PAGE 20***D'Goat---SLEights---PHIbishop92---SLSpurrierisisGod---PHISammyJankis---PHIBarcuss---ATLTimberman---PHI_________________________________________________________

Last edited by a moderator:
Wooo-hooo! Thanks for doing this again Jose Cuervo!! :thumbup: I will select - St. Louis

I appreciate all the work you put into this Jose Cuervo! :thumbup:

Please mark me down for a Baltimore Ravens' Victory! :boxing: :ph34r: :boxing: :thumbup:

As much as it pains me, and as much as I am waiting for an upset, I'll take Philly. I lost in the first round of this last year, so maybe I can jinx them. :devil:

St. Louis

I think I've lost in week 1 the past two years, so anyone else who's picked them might want to switch.

Thanks Jose, you da man.

Users who are viewing this thread