What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

ANARCHY LEAGUE 2 (1 Viewer)

I was annoyed at Mason going two picks before me; he was screaming value to me for a full round.

Joe Horn, I think people are sleeping on him. It was only 2 years ago that he was the #3 WR, and he's younger than Galloway. He could easily have another top-10 season in him (he finished top-10 five out of the last seven years).

I was annoyed at Mason going two picks before me; he was screaming value to me for a full round.Joe Horn, I think people are sleeping on him. It was only 2 years ago that he was the #3 WR, and he's younger than Galloway. He could easily have another top-10 season in him (he finished top-10 five out of the last seven years).
Yeah, my having no WRs at this point are going to kill me. I'm going to be scraping the bottom of the barrell for WRs now.. thanks guys! :hot:

That last group of picks went EXACTLY how I predrafted.Get out of my head guys.
Did you change your (the) password for Anarchy 2?
:unsure: Haha yes of course. I wanted Mason also but will settle for reliable Rod Smith. I considered Horn as well but honestly I just have a feeling he wont be back to previos performance. Although Brees did show good chemistry with Keenan before. So maybe he will.ETA- I smell a big Qb run coming.

Last edited by a moderator:
That last group of picks went EXACTLY how I predrafted.Get out of my head guys.
Did you change your (the) password for Anarchy 2?
:unsure: Haha yes of course. I wanted Mason also but will settle for reliable Rod Smith. I considered Horn as well but honestly I just have a feeling he wont be back to previos performance. Although Brees did show good chemistry with Keenan before. So maybe he will.ETA- I smell a big Qb run coming.
I knew you changed the group password.I was kidding, but also letting everyone know that you should changa that password.Everybody probably had them next,so no problem.QB run? with this group I wouldn't be surprised if it is in rnds 9 and 10.

Last year's League 1 breakdown for QB:

Round Number, QB's taken:

1 2

2 1

3 4

4 6

5 5

6 3

7 3

8 2

9 1

10 2

11 1

12 0

13 0

14 0

15 0

16 0

17 2

18 0

Great pick Captain Hook. I'm glad I didn't wait. I almost took Terry Glen the rnd before, but I had to keep reminding myself that I wasn't the only one who thought that Ariz QB would be there if I waited too long.

we need 6 more for mbsl 1

bass is allowing people to sign up for more than one so we can fill it

he also removed mandatory trades

they are encouraged but not required

:lmao: ROFLMAO at the sudden rush of teams who don't want Alex Smith (not you rad) chucking the rock for them or Leonard Pope trying to catch it.

GO QB RUN :hey: Rah Rah

Go TE RUN :hey: Raw Raw

Halfway through the draft (figuratively and almost literally with this timeout) I thought it would be interesting to look at the distributions of the rosters drafted for the first nine rounds.

Looking at #QB, #RB, #WR and #TE, there are eleven different configurations on the sixteen rosters right now. By far the most common is 2QB, 3RB, 3WR, 1TE - which is seen on five different Team Rosters. There are two 1QB, 3RB, 3WR, 2TE and then NINE different distributions. The most extreme of these are the one 1QB, 3RB, 5WR, 0TE and the one 1QB, 4RB, 3WR, 1TE.

It will be interesting to look back and see if the configurations drafted in the first half are reflected in the final standings, but it's nice to see the different drafters at work :thumbup:

Back to waiting :popcorn: :banned:

Capt Hook said:
Halfway through the draft (figuratively and almost literally with this timeout) I thought it would be interesting to look at the distributions of the rosters drafted for the first nine rounds.Looking at #QB, #RB, #WR and #TE, there are eleven different configurations on the sixteen rosters right now. By far the most common is 2QB, 3RB, 3WR, 1TE - which is seen on five different Team Rosters. There are two 1QB, 3RB, 3WR, 2TE and then NINE different distributions. The most extreme of these are the one 1QB, 3RB, 5WR, 0TE and the one 1QB, 4RB, 3WR, 1TE.It will be interesting to look back and see if the configurations drafted in the first half are reflected in the final standings, but it's nice to see the different drafters at work :thumbup: Back to waiting :popcorn: :banned:
I agree. I had noticed some variations, and will be curious to see which works out. A few teams that still only have 1 QB, one team with only 1 RB (but three strong TEs), and several teams with 0 or 1 TE. Hmmmm.........

Second time in a row Milwaukee has stolen my #1 pre-draft. First White and now WAS. I'll probably regret not making sure I got a D here, but I'll adjust.

ConstruxBoy said:
Second time in a row Milwaukee has stolen my #1 pre-draft. First White and now WAS. I'll probably regret not making sure I got a D here, but I'll adjust.
Now were even!! You scooped me on Cooley and Muhamad!!!Lets see who gets the best of who next!!! :bye:edited to add: :banned: :banned:

There it is still with only one RB.

That's interesting.

That's interesting.
In the 9th round in league 3, two teams have 0 RBs. One of those teams has already picked in the round, and has 2 QBs, 2 WRs, 3 TEs, and 2 Defenses. The other team is currently on the clock and has 2 QBs, 4 WRs, and 2 TEs. :popcorn:

That's interesting.
In the 9th round in league 3, two teams have 0 RBs. One of those teams has already picked in the round, and has 2 QBs, 2 WRs, 3 TEs, and 2 Defenses. The other team is currently on the clock and has 2 QBs, 4 WRs, and 2 TEs. :popcorn:
And the team that was on the clock just snapped up Mike Bell. If he ends up in this year's Mike Anderson role in Denver, what a tremendous pick for a team with no RBs in the 9th round.

That's interesting.
And the team that was on the clock just snapped up Mike Bell. If he ends up in this year's Mike Anderson role in Denver, what a tremendous pick for a team with no RBs in the 9th round.
Code:
9.13 141 Pimpin' Ain't Easy Miree, Brandon DEN RB Mon Aug 7 3:37:22 p.m. ET 2006 Pick is Mike Bell. He's not in the system yet, but worth the gamble considering he's my first RB.
I would like to put in a pre-emptive protest to keep that from happening in this league. If a player is not in the data base, he should not be allowed to be picked.

IMO, it's not any fantasy team's fault that a player has not been entered into a hosting site's software package. Whoever picked Mike Bell should be allowed to keep him. Certainly the number of RBs on his team should not matter as to whether he can draft him or not.

IMO, it's not any fantasy team's fault that a player has not been entered into a hosting site's software package. Whoever picked Mike Bell should be allowed to keep him. Certainly the number of RBs on his team should not matter as to whether he can draft him or not.
I disagree, but you're the man in charge, so I'll go along with whatever you decide.

I disagree, but you're the man in charge, so I'll go along with whatever you decide.
We've been doing the same think with MFL leagues for years--insert the name of the guy you want instead of the player listed.Sorry for the confusion. It's so common that I forgot to spell it out. Happens pretty frequently in 16 team leagues.

We've been doing the same think with MFL leagues for years--insert the name of the guy you want instead of the player listed.Sorry for the confusion. It's so common that I forgot to spell it out. Happens pretty frequently in 16 team leagues.
No problem. I just wasn't aware of the proper procedure.

No problem. I just wasn't aware of the proper procedure.
Don't #### with Yudkin, I see. :thumbup:

I was looking at DonnyT33's draft..This alone gives creedence to Luck saying that league 1 and league 2 were not created equal. Perhaps the bottom 3 should not be allowed to return to improve the competitiveness of each league?However the entertainment factor might be missed. Such as no vowels not returning.kid you better hope you finish ahead of me in this league because you will never hear the end of it if you dont..and with this mess...YOU HAVE NO SHOT OR ARE CLOSE TO BEING NEARLY AS GOOD AS ME.. now i have a bet goiong with BNB and before i send it out will you bet me on who finishes ahead of each other in this league..name the price big mouth..as i do not ever remember talking to or about you once at this site..yet your piehole opens now? How much big mouth..thats all shut up or pay up..nice and easy..Dom Davis..huh? How much..name it..I am sure with such BIG mouth you have you will have no problem making a little wager on who will finish ahead of who...speak up..can't hear you
BiabreakablePlayer YTD Pts Bye DraftedBengals, Cincinnati CIN TMQB - 5 5.03Davis, Domanick HOU RB - 5 2.14Gado, Samkon GBP RB - 6 7.03Portis, Clinton WAS RB - 8 1.03White, LenDale TEN RB - 7 6.14Bellamy, Ronald FA WR - - 14.14Brown, Troy NEP WR - 6 15.03Smith, Rod DEN WR - 4 4.14Toomer, Amani NYG WR - 4 9.03Wayne, Reggie IND WR - 6 3.03Williamson, Troy MIN WR - 6 11.03Franks, Bubba GBP TE - 6 10.14Hilton, Zack NOS TE - 7 8.14Bills, Buffalo BUF Def - 8 13.03Falcons, Atlanta ATL Def -

Construx going with a WR strategery. Interesting.
Last year, there were only 10 RB that scored 200 points in this format . . . and two of them have almost no chance of repeating (Anderson and Jones).Top 5 WR scored almost 300 points last year. While there is more depth at WR, there is less value left with the remaining RB.

Looking at the guys that RANKED in the RB 25+ range, there were some pretty big names that were drafted as top picks last year: Holmes, KJones, Lewis, Taylor, Green Williams, Benson, etc.

If you get stuck with guys in that bracket for an early round pick, you are looking for trouble.

IMO, this league is set up to try to get maximum scoring when possible and avoid getting stuck with the muck at the bottom as best as possible.

In the WR-WR scenario, it's possible that those WR combined could score 2-3 times what two mediocre RB would in the same slots. (600 vs 200-300 for the RB).
Dave i am sure you got my email about being able to keep the leagues where they are all year. I did not get a response and would think that is a no? Please let me know so i can move on and use my sponsorships in another way. Also can you tell me if there were any rule changes from last year in this league please?Thanks
Rules stayed the same from last year to this year. Still mulling over the MFL thing. Could you get us 4 free leagues?
Yes I could but four would be the limit but as I stated in the email these leagues would also have to be considered League of Champions Qualifier leagues which would mean the winners would hopefully accept there invite into the 2007 Champions league of the LOC. I not sure how much of an issue this might be here but the LOC is a pretty good thing for the FF hobby. It was started five years ago with the hopes of it someday being on of the best leagues on the internet and it is getting better every year...below is a link to our homepage so you guys can look it over. But please don't use anything about me against the LOC. I am really not the bad guy some of you think and love FF and do much work on it free of charge while letting others also have there chances to play vs top competition around the net for free. If this all is Ok and sounds OK to you it would be my pleasure to have all four Anarchy leagues as LOC Qualifiers. In the case that the Champion did not take his spot next year( I hope this would not be the case) the invite would go to the next highest point owner and so on. But I would hope we could get most of the winners first. Let me know and guys it would be great if you gave me the chance at a new beginning here instead of putting me down for every and anything I might say or have an opinion on. If so i will do my best to keep in good standing and try not to do what in the past has caused me to be in this spot in the first place. Dave let me know as i think this could be a match made in heaven and save twilight and myself from a lot of work also.

http://www.ufflonline.com/LOC.html
Looks good to me.http://www.ufflonline.com/LOC.html

David, unless i missed the post responding to this, did you decide if you want to stay at MFL.com and just let us also call these LOC Qualifers for this year? I really need to know your answer now though. If not its going to put me behind in running some of our Qualifiers this year. Please let me know ASAP. You could just try it for this year and not again next if you would like also.

Thanks

Donny

Just got here, give me a few and we will roll. Sorry for the tardiness, more info to come!

Sorry
Hey Old M sorry to hear about your family matter. I hope you and your family are doing better soon. Take your time the rush around here to pick in these drafts should not be happening and this is just one of many reasons why. That and the fact it did not even start yet.SunnyDoll could you please explain to me what i have done this eyar to top last year? Before i go off on you and let you know how I feel about you saying that in the first place....thanks I will be waiting anxiously..was it my opinion on TE's in this league that topped last year? I mean what did I say other than that? NOTHING..and while were on it what did i do last year...pile on i am used it it and LOVE it..please dont turn this into FF for women ONLY league.
Nobody talked more trash than you last year...NOBODY. 1. You failed miserably...then disappeared. :lmao:

2. I could care less about your strategy...don't even know what it is.

3. You're somewhat entertaining, nonetheless.
I was in 30 money leagues last year Sonny...just don't have much time to check back and talk about my free leagues. Not sure at all what your talking about as far as my strategy either.I have been drafting in 5-6 cash leagues as this is being drafted. It's one of the reasons i have been predrafting, which I hate to do, things like this Mike Bell situation is yet another reason why predrafting is just dumb. But some the guys in these leagues just emiail and harass you to death if you dont pick ASAP. Not sure why we have a clock and timer rule in these leagues if guys are going to harrass you left and right to make picks right away. Being a free league, so be it but if i were to take this as seriously as a cash league i would not ever be predrafting or picking untill I was ready.

Just got here, give me a few and we will roll. Sorry for the tardiness, more info to come!

Sorry
Hey Old M sorry to hear about your family matter. I hope you and your family are doing better soon. Take your time the rush around here to pick in these drafts should not be happening and this is just one of many reasons why. That and the fact it did not even start yet.SunnyDoll could you please explain to me what i have done this eyar to top last year? Before i go off on you and let you know how I feel about you saying that in the first place....thanks I will be waiting anxiously..was it my opinion on TE's in this league that topped last year? I mean what did I say other than that? NOTHING..and while were on it what did i do last year...pile on i am used it it and LOVE it..please dont turn this into FF for women ONLY league.
Nobody talked more trash than you last year...NOBODY. 1. You failed miserably...then disappeared. :lmao:

I was in 30 money leagues last year Sonny...just don't have much time to check back and talk about my free leagues. Not sure at all what your talking about as far as my strategy either.I have been drafting in 5-6 cash leagues as this is being drafted. It's one of the reasons i have been predrafting, which I hate to do, things like this Mike Bell situation is yet another reason why predrafting is just dumb. But some the guys in these leagues just emiail and harass you to death if you dont pick ASAP. Not sure why we have a clock and timer rule in these leagues if guys are going to harrass you left and right to make picks right away. Being a free league, so be it but if i were to take this as seriously as a cash league i would not ever be predrafting or picking untill I was ready.
Why in the world are you talking about free leagues, how many leagues, pre-drafting and the like? :loco: All I was talking about is your actions from last year, which deserve mention, no doubt. I can't believe you are poised to do it again, is all.

When it's closer to the year BNB..don't worry you did not win anything yet..tell me did you send your money yet, because I PM'd you long ago and told you do not send it until I do because as i told you why send it 4 months before the season and screw up our/my checking accounts?. This is BS..stop..when i send it i, will let you know never know we might be sending $100..OK so stop this BS please....what was so hard about that?
Season starts in six weeks. Your word isn't particularily good with me after you posted that you'd never post again here back in June.
BNB we can find ways to gamble of FF in 1,000s of ways i spend 20k a year on such things..so if there is a league say at xpertsports.com you would like to get in with me and play for side action i would LOVE to take your cash..just point me to the league and make sure there is an opening for me. if you want to play for good cash i would prefer you made it a no trade league, then we could play for what ever you can afford to lose..total points me and you..name the amount BEFORE THE DRAFT.
I kicked your ### last year in Anarchy and will be doing so in the Survivor league. Really not interested in administering any more butt kickings as my foot is already sore.
You have an account there at xperts right? I have seen a bass type name there and think its you if so please stop timing out of picks and pick more promtly on SL's and DM's, if it is you)..go there and get in a $50 league there I am in lots of them already..just pick a $50 no trade league ( I am in 15) or $100 no trade (I am in 14 already) and we can gamble for as much as your little heart desires.
No account there for me...just you being parinoid.
BNB you can ask Aaron here I pay my FF debts and I COLLECT then as well. he knows this and is another reason why I am in no hurry to send this and usually don't do this kind of business until after the season.
You pay these things before the season. After two weeks when you see your cause is utterly hopeless is not the time to pay. By the way...I don't pay fantasy football bets because I've never lost a side bet here...I just collect them. Ask Capella and Lhucks about that.
Did I say here or ther shark tank posting wise and its was a ver hot inder the collor comment? Is it that hard to sign up for an account at xpertsports.com BNB or are you just afraid of losing to me? that's all I care to comment form your post...I pay my FF bils..all of them all the time..dont matter when its owed or due..and that's why i have not sent anything to anyone yet..there is no need to..i take you for your word..you should also take mine..why risk losing the cash by sending it too a third party anyways? That's dumb if you ask me..#### happens and it would suck losing out monye if it did...again i am good for my word, are you? Let me know. Like I have said if one of ever did not pay there would be no end to the BS we would catch around here for it..that's the best colaterall we could ever put up.

Sorry

Why in the world are you talking about free leagues, how many leagues, pre-drafting and the like? :loco: All I was talking about is your actions from last year, which deserve mention, no doubt. I can't believe you are poised to do it again, is all.
Sonny honest to god..wtf you talking about cuz I have no idea..r u talking about trash talking in FF and making a a ridiculus issue about it? I dont get what you talking about at all...is this another church choir league or what...? Are you even in this league? Forget it realy i give up..

I was looking at DonnyT33's draft..This alone gives creedence to Luck saying that league 1 and league 2 were not created equal. Perhaps the bottom 3 should not be allowed to return to improve the competitiveness of each league?However the entertainment factor might be missed. Such as no vowels not returning.kid you better hope you finish ahead of me in this league because you will never hear the end of it if you dont..and with this mess...YOU HAVE NO SHOT OR ARE CLOSE TO BEING NEARLY AS GOOD AS ME.. now i have a bet goiong with BNB and before i send it out will you bet me on who finishes ahead of each other in this league..name the price big mouth..as i do not ever remember talking to or about you once at this site..yet your piehole opens now? How much big mouth..thats all shut up or pay up..nice and easy..Dom Davis..huh? How much..name it..I am sure with such BIG mouth you have you will have no problem making a little wager on who will finish ahead of who...speak up..can't hear you
BiabreakablePlayer YTD Pts Bye DraftedBengals, Cincinnati CIN TMQB - 5 5.03Davis, Domanick HOU RB - 5 2.14Gado, Samkon GBP RB - 6 7.03Portis, Clinton WAS RB - 8 1.03White, LenDale TEN RB - 7 6.14Bellamy, Ronald FA WR - - 14.14Brown, Troy NEP WR - 6 15.03Smith, Rod DEN WR - 4 4.14Toomer, Amani NYG WR - 4 9.03Wayne, Reggie IND WR - 6 3.03Williamson, Troy MIN WR - 6 11.03Franks, Bubba GBP TE - 6 10.14Hilton, Zack NOS TE - 7 8.14Bills, Buffalo BUF Def - 8 13.03Falcons, Atlanta ATL Def -
Vern I think you forgot to lock the monkeys cage again...It is kind of hard for me to understand what your actualy saying DonnyT33 as I only speak english.You seem to like to gamble a lot. Money talks BS walks? Well in this case I see them walking hand in hand with you so just keep walking.Thanks for posting the team I have managed to assemble. It is higher risk than I would like but I decided for total points its more important to swing for the fences. If injuries keep my team from winning then so be it. I know the risk I have taken with DD. I wont be using that as an excuse if I perform poorly later.I haven't bothered looking at your team or anyones for that matter beyond looking to see what positions I might be expecting players to draft before my next picks.I guess you really hold yourself at a low standard if you think I will be embarased to score less points than you or anyone else in this league. So please stop trying to overcompensate for that.I don't want to be any part of your excuses for not paying BNB.Thanks for the laugh!! :bye:

ConstruxBoy timed out. His only options were PK, RB, or DEF. I gave him the highest ranked undrafted players per ADP as outlined earlier. Tynes was the highest ranked PK and Norwood was the highest ranked active RB.

ConstruxBoy timed out. His only options were PK, RB, or DEF. I gave him the highest ranked undrafted players per ADP as outlined earlier. Tynes was the highest ranked PK and Norwood was the highest ranked active RB.
Thanks David. Sorry guys, lost track of the time with the other draft. :bag: Probably about the two guys I would have drafted anyway. :mellow:

Great, he scooped me agian and he didn't even make the pick. :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread