What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

UFC wagering: breaking news - judging is so terrible it got me to return here to update this thread title (1 Viewer)

I agree. I’m not saying you have to be best friends. I’ve actually come around to Nate Diaz because I believe he’s truly a punk at heart, and it’s kind of endearing. Connor just feels like it’s all an act, and it just comes off bad to me.
So you don't like Conor because he is disrespectful for his own benefit, but like Diaz because he is genuinely disrespectful?

You serious, Clark?

So you don't like Conor because he is disrespectful for his own benefit, but like Diaz because he is genuinely disrespectful?

You serious, Clark?
It’s strange, I know. I used to hate Nate. But I’ve come to realize that he’s just dumb kid who grew up in a bad area and all he knows how to do is fight. He doesn’t know any better. Connor does. Connor isn’t dumb.

I love JDS and I hope he's right that he thinks he has a title run left in his tank...but he hasn't ever looked the same since that last Cain fight.  That was one of those Lawler/Rory type fights where you can see CTE moving in and setting up permanent residency. :sadbanana:

Hope he's got people around him giving him honest feedback...I don't want to see him take too many more bad KOs.

Haven't watched the UFC even yet., but just finished Bellator. I had Weichel 48-47 and thought he pretty clearly won rounds 1, 3, and 5.

BTW, Bellator will never get anywhere near the UFC when they lead off a card with a dude with a 3-4 record. RFA doesn't even do that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone assumes he's referring to Rousey. I just figure Shaub is threatening White with more accusations of infidelity if White doesn't ####. Why people jump to the conclusion that he's talking about Ronda is puzzling.

Everyone assumes he's referring to Rousey. I just figure Shaub is threatening White with more accusations of infidelity if White doesn't ####. Why people jump to the conclusion that he's talking about Ronda is puzzling.
ehh who knows. from the sound of the article it sounds like there have been whispers from before. i would say Fowlkes is one of the top MMA media guys out there and he has good relations with a lot of fighters. he isn't a drama MMA journalist like mmafighting, so i tend to think this isn't the first time this has been suggested

That division is in complete shambles.

Good chance the champ doesn't even fight at that weight again.
True story. Would have been worse had Rua and Glover both won, though. Hopefully, a year from now, the division will be more interesting.

I'm not shocked, but a little disappointed McGregor gets off so easily.  I'm still curious as to what he will have to pay out in the lawsuits.  The NFL at least acknowledges that their athletes need to have a certain conduct.  I'm no Roger Goodel fan, but if this was the NFL the athlete would be subjected to additional league punishment.  I guess I'm comparing apples to oranges here, but the UFC is so dependent on this guy that he can literally break laws with a slap on the wrist.

I'm not shocked, but a little disappointed McGregor gets off so easily.  I'm still curious as to what he will have to pay out in the lawsuits.  The NFL at least acknowledges that their athletes need to have a certain conduct.  I'm no Roger Goodel fan, but if this was the NFL the athlete would be subjected to additional league punishment.  I guess I'm comparing apples to oranges here, but the UFC is so dependent on this guy that he can literally break laws with a slap on the wrist.
Then get booked for a title fight in a few months.

GOB said:
Yo @Bobcat10 you joining any draft Kings? I'll join you
Just saw this. I only did a couple bucks on the full slate and a couple on the tv slate. Random lineups in GPPs with zero research.  Been busy lately...will watch on delay later tonight.  Only thing I remember is Stephens is in all my lineups. 

I think they stopped that early.  Stephens was defending himself when Aldo was hitting him in the back of the head.  Stephens pushed the ref, visibly pissed at the early stoppage.  

Eddie is just sucking the life out of Poirer with the takedown attempts, and Poirer trying those useless guillotine attempts. Might be too big of a moment for Dustin, not sure why he held onto the first one for so long

Users who are viewing this thread