What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

UFC wagering: breaking news - judging is so terrible it got me to return here to update this thread title (7 Viewers)

Fight Circus part deux last weekend. Freak fight card

Bare knuckle boxing

3 average Joes vs 1 big boxer

Kicks only battle

Tag team  match - battle of the bands

Spinning Kicks and Spinning Strikes only match

Female Indian Leg Wrestling

2 lightweight brothers vs a big average joe

No mercy kick contest

Muay Thai tiny pro vs heavyweight amateur

plus surprise secret added matches...

Last edited by a moderator:
Fight Circus part deux last weekend. Freak fight card

Bare knuckle boxing

3 average Joes vs 1 big boxer

Kicks only battle

Tag team  match - battle of the bands

Spinning Kicks and Spinning Strikes only match

Female Indian Leg Wrestling

2 lightweight brothers vs a big average joe

No mercy kick contest

Muay Thai tiny pro vs heavyweight amateur

plus surprise secret added matches...
i have seen a few tag team/group MMA matches, they are quite the spectacle. 

this one is a mess too. Not sure I would have had the cajones to put money on it, but hopefully this is not the future of MMA:

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020/11/inter-gender-freakshow-fight-sees-bantamweight-woman-tko-529-pound-man-in-russia

Rumble Johnson released by UFC and immediately signed by Bellator.

Read UFC is planning to cut 60-120 fighters I believe. They're hurting for stars....or even guys they can put at/near top of the card. Definitely a headliner in his return. After that, it'll be if he's got stuff left in the tank.

Last edited by a moderator:
Big fan of Tony Ferguson, but I feel like he may be overlooking Olivera.  All of his interviews he is just talking about how he has been disrespected by UFC, khabib, and very little about his opponent.  I hope he is focused.

Punxsutawney Phil said:
Big fan of Tony Ferguson, but I feel like he may be overlooking Olivera.  All of his interviews he is just talking about how he has been disrespected by UFC, khabib, and very little about his opponent.  I hope he is focused.
I like his confidence.  Unless he’s degraded badly should beat Olivera fairly easily. 

Second fight tonight think a balls kick impacted.  I think it should be 5 minutes mandatory after a ball kick that impacts the fighter.  

Drunk me thinks a free kick to the groin in return would be better.

These are tough guys and they all come back well before 5 minutes but being hit in that balls before, I think it takes something out of you.

Second fight tonight think a balls kick impacted.  I think it should be 5 minutes mandatory after a ball kick that impacts the fighter.  

Drunk me thinks a free kick to the groin in return would be better.

These are tough guys and they all come back well before 5 minutes but being hit in that balls before, I think it takes something out of you.
Want to bet? I bet you drink more than me

Users who are viewing this thread