What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

UFC wagering: breaking news - judging is so terrible it got me to return here to update this thread title (5 Viewers)

who is everyone liking in the co-main and main?

I like Figueiredo for sure.  only reason last fight was a draw was due to the point deduction.

Izzy is back in his weight class.  No shame in losing to the LHW champ who had 30+ pounds on him when they stepped in the cage.

Why the heck is Edwards vs Diaz a 5 round fight?
In case you missed it, this was supposed to be on a earlier PPV as the co-main and therefore a 5 rounder, but was postponed.  It was rescheduled for today and stayed as a 5 rounder since that is what was previously agreed to.

Terrified? I’m not a vettori fan but he looks good minus the leg kicks 
I'm just commenting on the expression on his face. His hairline looks like a widow's peak from certain angles. His mouthpiece looks like fangs and his eyebrows are always up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm wondering if he ends up with Dan Le Batard at Meadowlark Media, sponsored by Draft Kings.  He has a good relationship with Dan but he may pull more money from one of the other betting platforms.
Most likely something like this. 

I'm also wondering if he's new owner or something similar of MMA Fighting. One of his former colleagues hired back there and he's mentioning former co-workers with MMA Fighting more. I personally was a big fan of MMA Beat. Probably my favorite show Ariel's been part of.

Fun fight with Vera and Davey.  Davey thought clearly won the first round, Vera a close win in the second, and a dominant 3rd for Vera.  I'll go 29-28 Vera.

Fun fight with Vera and Davey.  Davey thought clearly won the first round, Vera a close win in the second, and a dominant 3rd for Vera.  I'll go 29-28 Vera.
Vera gets the UD with a 10-8 last round on the card from one judge.  I thought it was a really good 3rd round for Vera so a 10-8 not a shock, but not sure how anyone gave him the first round. 

Most likely something like this. 

I'm also wondering if he's new owner or something similar of MMA Fighting. One of his former colleagues hired back there and he's mentioning former co-workers with MMA Fighting more. I personally was a big fan of MMA Beat. Probably my favorite show Ariel's been part of.
Well Ariel updated today. 

He is in fact back with MMA Fighting and MMA Hour will be returning in Aug I believe. He's also going to be involved with BT Sport among others.

So FN bizarre ESPN asked him to take a paycut from 500k. Not only that, Ariel tried to come to agreement with them to just do the shows with Cormier and Sonnen and they couldn't come to terms on that either.

Such a baffling decision by them for a content creator and the #1 media guy in MMA. I actually think he's worth A LOT more than 500k

Do people really pay the ridiculous ppv prices that espn charges? There is no one remotely  interesting to watch in mma anymore and it's pretty much going down hill. ESPN taking a bath on what they paid for it is nice though, they deserve it.

I've never bet on this sport before,  but as a casual fan I always notice when the better known athlete is plus money in Vegas.   Not a good sign for the Irishman IMO.

Do people really pay the ridiculous ppv prices that espn charges? There is no one remotely  interesting to watch in mma anymore and it's pretty much going down hill. ESPN taking a bath on what they paid for it is nice though, they deserve it.
A lot do. For the rest of us there are plenty of places to watch online.

A lot do. For the rest of us there are plenty of places to watch online.
Do tell. I’ve wagered a little on draftkings and would love to watch if someone has a link. 

Draftkings offered a $3 free bet.See below for my parlay. I may be out first fight but plan to wager here and there on some of the others. Watching would make it better. 

Ryan Hall, Michael Pereira, Irene Aidana, Stephen Thompson and Poitier.

Do tell. I’ve wagered a little on draftkings and would love to watch if someone has a link. 

Draftkings offered a $3 free bet.See below for my parlay. I may be out first fight but plan to wager here and there on some of the others. Watching would make it better. 

I’m watching the prelims on ESPN+ and will watch the main card on your sports dot stream. Prelims will be on there too.

Well, that was quick. What a weird fighter Hall is. Time for a  4 fighter parlay. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread