Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

48 Days on Master Cleanse

Chaka

After a long weekend of debauchery at a wedding, I've decided to give this program a shot to aid in my detox. Day One - so far, so good. I actually really, really like the taste of the lemonade - the cayenne pepper really helps to give it a good taste.Thanks for the recommendation of organic lemon juice. Having only made one full daily batch and already hating the squeezing, I am glad for the other option.My concern is the caffeine withdrawal that I am bound to experience tomorrow (I cheated this morning and had coffee because I wasn't sure if I was going to start this today). Those of you who have done this, what would your input be on whether I can take some sort of Ibuprofen when the inevitable headache sets in?

I really like the lemonade too. I actually drink it regularly even if I am not on the cleanse.I drank two cups of green tea a day. I don't think coffee will affect the outcome too much. Remember I believe the only detox effect comes from the fact that you don't ingest any real toxins while on the cleanse allowing your kidneys and liver to focus on removing residual junk.
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At what point does one stop going to the bathroom?? For people who have to work I would imagine you need a few days off in the beginning at least. I would like to try but obviously would run into problems if I was going to the bathroom every couple minutes while trying to work.

:goodposting:Why would you be going to the bathroom every few minutes?
I tried the MC and for the first couple of days...I was on the toilet alot. Maybe every few minutes is a stretch but 15 times in one day is not. I didn't make it plast the third day and would like to try it again but am hoping the bowels slow down eventually. Thats what i'm trying to figure out.
That seems like a lot. I had to stay near the bathroom only for about an hour on days I did the salt water otherwise it was about every 90 minutes to drain my trouser anaconda because of all the water & lemonade I was drinking.

Read Bruce Lee's The Tao of Jeet Kune Do he stresses the importance of core strength frequently. I will also note that dude didn't lift weights either, and I sincerely doubt that a supplement ever crossed his lips.

http://www.time.com/time/time100/heroes/profile/lee03.html

"Living in L.A., [bruce Lee] became the vanguard on all things '70s. He was a physical-fitness freak: running, lifting weights and experimenting with isometrics and electrical impulses meant to stimulate his muscles while he slept. He took vitamins, ginseng, royal jelly, steroids and even liquid steaks."

• 3 months later...

Honestly thinking of trying this for ten days to feel better and cut off some body fat (I can't seem to get rid of the last 5 pounds necessary to get a six pack).

My question is how plausible is this with a busy lifestyle. I go to school full time, work about 30 hrs./week and work out every day. How will these things be affected?

Honestly thinking of trying this for ten days to feel better and cut off some body fat (I can't seem to get rid of the last 5 pounds necessary to get a six pack). My question is how plausible is this with a busy lifestyle. I go to school full time, work about 30 hrs./week and work out every day. How will these things be affected?

Supposedly these things aren't an issue. Most people report that they feel fine while on it.I'm also consdiering doing it for 10-14 days in the near future. I just generally feel like garbage lately and think it might help.

Honestly thinking of trying this for ten days to feel better and cut off some body fat (I can't seem to get rid of the last 5 pounds necessary to get a six pack). My question is how plausible is this with a busy lifestyle. I go to school full time, work about 30 hrs./week and work out every day. How will these things be affected?

Supposedly these things aren't an issue. Most people report that they feel fine while on it.I'm also consdiering doing it for 10-14 days in the near future. I just generally feel like garbage lately and think it might help.
:ihug:

:ihug:
:bag:

Not a problem at all. Just make the juice and take it with you in a sealed cup or whatever. It won't affect your workout at all. When I did it for 14 days, I played about 3 hours of full court basketball everyday with no problems. Energy is not a problem at all, but you just have to make time to drink the juice.

I think I am going to try some kind of detox diet after the ashes clear out. I got a bit of a headache today breathing the air around here. I probably won't do the lemonade thing, but may do a milk cure or a juice fast for a week.

Try a one day a week fast. I used to do this when I was feeling lousy. One day a week I would only drink distilled water..maybe a gallon or more if I could get it down. Sometimes squeeze fresh lemon juice in it.Other times I would do the lemon and water and eat only small amounts of fresh veggies plain. Celery, radish, red, yellow and green pepper.I always felt much better the rest of the week.
  • 2 years later...

:)

This is not the way to go.
Did something happen. The first post makes it seem worth it. I know eating healthy is the best way to go but I just put on 10 pounds and was looking for a fast way

Archived