Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***OFFICIAL*** Sons of Anarchy Thread

:lmao: Pretty sure Happy is the real Robocop. Dude takes a 9mm slug to the forearm from about 15 feet away, slaps on a maxi-pad, and he's good to go.

:lmao: Pretty sure Happy is the real Robocop. Dude takes a 9mm slug to the forearm from about 15 feet away, slaps on a maxi-pad, and he's good to go.

That shooting was completely unnecessary.

It made no sense. One wound, through a bicep is supposed to convince the Irish he got away from them? Because what, they don't have bikes they could hop on to chase after him? Because these tough bikers who for years have had impeccable aim with their weapons, suddenly can't hit Jax? Why go through the process of the vote if it's all a sham?

• Like 1
  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So Able stumbles/catches Gemma "confessing" again? He's the best cop that has ever been on this show.

This week, the Sons bond as they mourn the death of Unser, who finally loses his battle with cancer after one of our writers suddenly remembered Unser had cancer.

I finally saw this masterpiece tonight. The closing montage version of Watchtower took me to another place. It reminded me of the kind of cover song you'd hear at a place called Blooze Bar on a Thursd

I know I haven't paid super close attention to this season, but where did that Mexican midget come from? I just noticed he's in the gang. Since when? Also, how is it Sutter forgot he wasted an entire season with some asinine Juice half black story, then has the gang just throw in a black guy?

Change is good.

Don't you listen?

:lmao:

I heard that, but thought maybe there was some explanation that was less half assed and insulting to fans than that and perhaps I missed it.

I know I haven't paid super close attention to this season, but where did that Mexican midget come from? I just noticed he's in the gang. Since when? Also, how is it Sutter forgot he wasted an entire season with some asinine Juice half black story, then has the gang just throw in a black guy?

I think this is the rule Jax wanted the other Presidents to vote on to change

It made no sense. One wound, through a bicep is supposed to convince the Irish he got away from them? Because what, they don't have bikes they could hop on to chase after him? Because these tough bikers who for years have had impeccable aim with their weapons, suddenly can't hit Jax? Why go through the process of the vote if it's all a sham?

It wasn't for the Irish...it was for the rest of Sam Crow and Packard

Change is good.

Don't you listen?

:lmao:

I heard that, but thought maybe there was some explanation that was less half assed and insulting to fans than that and perhaps I missed it.

Jax had the bylaw lifted last episode

I think this is the rule Jax wanted the other Presidents to vote on to change

They should have dropped the issue (the writers) and never referenced it again. To even go down that road reminds the viewers of their utterly asinine Juice mixed daddy storyline.

Even more stupid. These fellow bikers couldn't figure out it was staged? They live the same general lifestyle day in, day out. They're going to fall for the ol' bullet through one arm routine? If they're that dumb to begin with, why not squirt some ketchup on some tampons and tape 'em all over their bodies?

Even more stupid. These fellow bikers couldn't figure out it was staged? They live the same general lifestyle day in, day out. They're going to fall for the ol' bullet through one arm routine? If they're that dumb to begin with, why not squirt some ketchup on some tampons and tape 'em all over their bodies?

They could have just shown the other SoA's this footage and said it was Jax.

• Like 1

That Mexicaned dude has been on the show for a little while, but he did just come out of no where when he appeared. I want to say that was this season, but it could have been the last.

Still, regardless of how much longer I may have noticed him on the show, I still laughed when Jax gave him a hug as if Bobby were still alive.

That Mexicaned dude has been on the show for a little while, but he did just come out of no where when he appeared. I want to say that was this season, but it could have been the last.

Still, regardless of how much longer I may have noticed him on the show, I still laughed when Jax gave him a hug as if Bobby were still alive.

One of the guys that bobby rounded up, i guess?

Having a post show really lessens the impact of a show's ending. Not that soa's was much good to begin with, but the last new soa-related content was sutter leading the cast (who looked like they were being held hostage) in a toast.

Having a post show really lessens the impact of a show's ending. Not that soa's was much good to begin with, but the last new soa-related content was sutter leading the cast (who looked like they were being held hostage) in a toast.

Dammit, now I have to watch this thing.

Yeah I think he was a Bobby convert.

Even with his final act, Jax manages to perform one last selfish, dooshbag act and forces a poor truck driver to live with the guilt of killing someone.

Nice. What a hero. Totally Jesus.

Maybe that's why they said Jesus Christ multiple times every episode. Beating us in the head that he truly was Jackson Christ.