What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** Sons of Anarchy Thread (1 Viewer)

As much as I want to be upset at people just ripping the show now, it's truly well done schtick. I'm dying reading this.

The rest of the club obviously knows Chibbs will be fine because people in SAMCRO don't die unless the plot hinges upon said death. Despite living a criminal lifestyle awash with violence, people don't just catch a stray bullet and that's it. There has to be some major sacrifice or meaning behind it.

The rest of the club obviously knows Chibbs will be fine because people in SAMCRO don't die unless the plot hinges upon said death. Despite living a criminal lifestyle awash with violence, people don't just catch a stray bullet and that's it. There has to be some major sacrifice or meaning behind it.
:goodposting:

Since we can all agree Sutter is the greatest storyteller of all time and all, why hasn't Michael Chiklis made an appearance? The rest of the Strike Team and David Aceveda have made at least a cameo.

I having a harder time to looking the other way. Shawn Ryan (creator of The Shield and worked with Kutter), at least, makes his characters feel the consequences of their actions.

Except if you're Kozick.

Is it just me, or is Jax much more of a homicidal maniac than usual this season? Seems like it used to be mostly Tig, with the others having the occasional murder.

Is it just me, or is Jax much more of a homicidal maniac than usual this season? Seems like it used to be mostly Tig, with the others having the occasional murder.
Yep - that's why the guys looked at him like WTF when he was chopping the hands off and when he shot the guy on the roof.

Working at this hospital

Tryin' to convince Otto

He's getting a little creepy

With this perfume bottle

He's gonna masturbate

And drop pearl slime

Please don't get it on my coat!

Keep it in your fly

Take the perfume home, rub the ol' meat pie

Last edited by a moderator:
Ridin on my bike

Frankie trying to hide

I want him to live

but the Mob makes him die

The po-po isn't happy

but there is good news

I've found our rat!

his name is Juice

And I'm whoring my mom, cause she's a flooze.

I thought it was a good episode although adding in the Italian mob seemed odd.

Working at this hospital

Tryin' to convince Otto

He's getting a little creepy

With this perfume bottle

He's gonna masturbate

And drop pearl slime

Please don't get it on my coat!

Keep it in your fly

Take the perfume home, rub the ol' meat pie
:lmao:

I liked how 5 Sons busted up a mafia poker game and punched out a dozen made men and then at the end, the mob apologized to Jax for messing up.

How much proof does Jax need before he can take anything to the club?

ETA - also, he knows Clay is behind the nomad killings...so when they find where the last nomad is hiding, they tell Clay? Even though Jax knows Clay will do everything possible to make sure he gets executed before he can talk? :loco: :confused:

Once per season they have excellent dialogue and tonight was the night with this line: "once you cross the line there is no comparing....you're just on that side of the line."

Got some new prospects, wearing wallet chains

Trackin' down Hightower, they wanna club his brain

Hightower runs! Obligatory rap music plays

He's hangin' at the docks! And he lumbers away!

Jax gave his word, Chibs shoots anyway

So jax is fine giving up tigg because tigg killed Donna? In trying to figure out the angle on that one.
I think the Tigg thing is more an issue of Jax feeling like he has no choice. Sure, Jax has reasons to hate Tigg, but he feels pretty helpless when it comes to Pope. When the agreement was made, 4 of them were in jail and he just had Opie killed with a phone call.The other option for Tigg was life in prison. Jax got him out with a slim chance to live.

So jax is fine giving up tigg because tigg killed Donna? In trying to figure out the angle on that one.
I think the Tigg thing is more an issue of Jax feeling like he has no choice. Sure, Jax has reasons to hate Tigg, but he feels pretty helpless when it comes to Pope. When the agreement was made, 4 of them were in jail and he just had Opie killed with a phone call.The other option for Tigg was life in prison. Jax got him out with a slim chance to live.
They will fill in a loop hole to keep Tigg alive. The MC is almost down to Jax, Clay, Chibbs, Bobby, and Juice if they follow through with killing Tigg. And then if Clay goes, then they are down to just four main guys. Pretty soon that conference table is going to be a TV stand if they keep killing off the members.

I hate to nitpick because it was a great episode and the show has really gotten back on track after some ridiculous moments, but there has to be some better protocol for handling Otto, right?

Otto: "Hey, guys, I'm good. I lied about being sick, my charts gone. I'm all good. Get me back to the row"

Guard: "Sure, Otto, let me just uncuff you right here with just this woman and a million sharp objects in the room. You're the most violent guy in here with nothing to lose, so I won't even consider the possibility that you might have bad intentions. Stretch out those wrists now, I hope the straps weren't too tight. Can we get you soda while I figure out the next step?"

The cross was good for the story, but it's not like he needed it to overpower the lone guard and kill the nurse.

While I'm ripping that scene. Aside from the obvious idiocy (giving Otto a weapon in the first place), where the hell did Tara go to give him his prayer time? You wanna let him pray with, sure, dumb, but go for it, but give him about 10-15 seconds and absolutely don't leave the door unattended.

Never realized Otto is the creator/writer of this show (Sutter) and is married to Peg. He deserves to die for letting a show that once had potential turn into this mess. That being said, I'm still watching it for endless comedy + fresh bars from GPJ and a few others.

Once per season they have excellent dialogue and tonight was the night with this line: "once you cross the line there is no comparing....you're just on that side of the line."
I think my favorite line of the night was from Bobby Elvis. Upon hearing what the cop had on Juice, a simple "are you serious?"I think Sutter was giving a nod to millions of fans that said the exact same thing when they heard about it.For all it's flaws, I think the show's actually in a pretty good place. A bit of resurgence this season.Jax becoming Clay and trying to take him down at the same time. Many, many :eek: moments. Often, they play it fast and loose to get there, but still, the payoff is generally worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread