What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** Sons of Anarchy Thread (4 Viewers)

Tonight's episode: Jax struggles to get his affairs in order. Yet conflict within the club and from the outside make this a very difficult task.

Special guest stars: Esai Morales, Fred Savage, Elizabeth Berkeley, some dude who hasn't worked since 'Rescue Me', another dude from 'Oz' or maybe it was "The Shield"...we're not really sure, and Steve Earle as Waylon.

Tonight's episode: Jax struggles to get his affairs in order. Yet conflict within the club and from the outside make this a very difficult task.Special guest stars: Esai Morales, Fred Savage, Elizabeth Berkeley, some dude who hasn't worked since 'Rescue Me', another dude from 'Oz' or maybe it was "The Shield"...we're not really sure, and Steve Earle as Waylon.
LOL

Tonight's episode: Jax struggles to get his affairs in order. Yet conflict within the club and from the outside make this a very difficult task.Special guest stars: Esai Morales, Fred Savage, Elizabeth Berkeley, some dude who hasn't worked since 'Rescue Me', another dude from 'Oz' or maybe it was "The Shield"...we're not really sure, and Steve Earle as Waylon.
:lol:

Not kidding: This week's summary (on Comcast) is "Jax envisions a new direction for the club."

I feel guilty liking this show so much. When I see that its a 90 min. episode I get all tingly and when its about to be over I get bummed. I want to hang out with the characters longer than they let me stay each week.

Do you have commercials on FX in the States? Is that how they get to 90 mins because I get just under 60 mins up here in Canada but there are no commercials?

'Good said:
'Officer Pete Malloy said:
Not kidding: This week's summary (on Comcast) is "Jax envisions a new direction for the club."
"Jax makes his move to save the club but unexpected events derail his plans leading to tension and violence. Special guest stars: Lou Diamond Phillips, Samoa Joe, one of the blonde DAs from 'Law and Order', Darnell Autry, Tom Wopat, Carla Gugino's cleavage, one of the Chinamen from 'Deadwood', Kurt Sutter's niece's step-son, Lee Greenwood, Lee Greenwood's helper monkey, Fred Rated, Joe Isuzu, Clara Peller, and Steven Root since he had an extra 12 minutes in his schedule."

'Good said:
'Officer Pete Malloy said:
Tonight's episode: Jax struggles to get his affairs in order. Yet conflict within the club and from the outside make this a very difficult task.

Special guest stars: Esai Morales, Fred Savage, Elizabeth Berkeley, some dude who hasn't worked since 'Rescue Me', another dude from 'Oz' or maybe it was "The Shield"...we're not really sure, and Steve Earle as Waylon.
"Jax makes his move to save the club but unexpected events derail his plans leading to tension and violence. Special guest stars: Lou Diamond Phillips, Samoa Joe, one of the blonde DAs from 'Law and Order', Darnell Autry, Tom Wopat, Carla Gugino's cleavage, one of the Chinamen from 'Deadwood', Kurt Sutter's niece's step-son, Lee Greenwood, Lee Greenwood's helper monkey, Fred Rated, Joe Isuzu, Clara Peller, and Steven Root since he had an extra 12 minutes in his schedule."
:lmao: :lmao:

In re: Mr. Mayhem, Bobby Elvis votes no

This guy's the biggest vagina in SAMCRO

"Waah waah Jax, you're a killer and a liar"

He's the biggest puss, this side of Boardwalk Empire

Of your stupid beard, we're all starting to tire

Last edited by a moderator:
Clay gets tossed

He's all alone

Wait, Juice still loves

That big ol' dome.

Adriana wants the kid

Then she gets yanked

Nero's got the cash

Heroin whore doesn't get shanked

Then she crosses the line, Jax gets her cranked.

:shrug:

Anyone else having technical issues with this show? A few weeks ago it was the video, now last night the sound was all screwed up. It was just for the show. Commercials were fine, other stations were fine.

Anyone else having technical issues with this show? A few weeks ago it was the video, now last night the sound was all screwed up. It was just for the show. Commercials were fine, other stations were fine.
No but my picture feels like it's stuttering sometimes on that show...

No but my picture feels like it's stuttering sometimes on that show...
I get that stuttering at times too.But last night, as I said, the sound was really wonky. It sounded like each time anyone talked, there was like major bass or something. Trying to understand some of the guys is hard enough, but last night it was near impossible. The sounds actually shook the tv and tv stand at times.

Jax can rot in hell with Clay for what he did to Wendy. I had sympathy for him before that, but that was a total d i c k move.

And I think the gun Clay gave Juice was what was used to kill Eli's wife

Jax can rot in hell with Clay for what he did to Wendy. I had sympathy for him before that, but that was a total d i c k move.And I think the gun Clay gave Juice was what was used to kill Eli's wife
It was a little extreme what Jax did (this season has been full of extremes), but she was threatening to rat the club. That's how Jax and the club deal with those kind of things I guess (you know, instead of being rational).As far as the gun goes, I think Jax gave Juice an order to kill Clay.

Jax can rot in hell with Clay for what he did to Wendy. I had sympathy for him before that, but that was a total d i c k move.And I think the gun Clay gave Juice was what was used to kill Eli's wife
It was a little extreme what Jax did (this season has been full of extremes), but she was threatening to rat the club. That's how Jax and the club deal with those kind of things I guess (you know, instead of being rational).As far as the gun goes, I think Jax gave Juice an order to kill Clay.
Yeah that is the leaders (Clay, Jax) or individuals (Tig) deal with things. The club usually takes a step and thinks about it. It seems Jax is turning into the person he didn't want to be

Jax can rot in hell with Clay for what he did to Wendy. I had sympathy for him before that, but that was a total d i c k move.

It was a little extreme what Jax did (this season has been full of extremes), but she was threatening to rat the club. That's how Jax and the club deal with those kind of things I guess (you know, instead of being rational).

As far as the gun goes, I think Jax gave Juice an order to kill Clay.
I CONCUR!!!

It was a little extreme what Jax did (this season has been full of extremes), but she was threatening to rat the club. That's how Jax and the club deal with those kind of things I guess (you know, instead of being rational).

As far as the gun goes, I think Jax gave Juice an order to kill Clay.
I CONCUR!!!
My guess is that jax planned on turning clay over to the sheriff after talkin to Pope. Using a club member for a hit wouldn't have been subtle enough. Potentially loaded conversation with pope's right hand man before jax and pope met. Wonder if that foreshadows jax making a move against pope?

Relatively speaking, I didn't think last night was that bad. The meeting scene before the credits was really strong. And Clay (attempting to) go out on his own makes sense, as much as anything makes sense at this point.

No doubt the show has been pretty uneven this year. That said, I really like the addition of Donal Logue and his character. That guy is good in just about everything he's in, and that character could be the kind of violent foil that many thought Pope was going to be. I have no idea whether Logue is just another in the series of short guest appearances this year, but I hope he sticks around into next season.

Is next week the end of the series? The way Sons are getting killed, I'm holding out for the St. Valentine's Day massacre, which was foreshadowed in last night's episode.

Relatively speaking, I didn't think last night was that bad. The meeting scene before the credits was really strong. And Clay (attempting to) go out on his own makes sense, as much as anything makes sense at this point.
:goodposting: I finally watched it tonight. Aside from a few of their typical blunders I actually thought it wasn't bad. And the CIA thing baffled me too. If the actual CIA employed guys like that we'd have been invaded and taken over by Trinidad-Tobago 50 years ago.

I watched it yesterday and came in here to post the same thing. I am liking Jax less and less as the season goes on. Maybe that is the intention of the writers. If it is, its working

:goodposting: I finally watched it tonight. Aside from a few of their typical blunders I actually thought it wasn't bad. And the CIA thing baffled me too. If the actual CIA employed guys like that we'd have been invaded and taken over by Trinidad-Tobago 50 years ago.
I, for one, welcome or new Trinidadian-Tobagan overlords.

'badmojo1006 said:
'anakin said:
Is next week the end of the series? The way Sons are getting killed, I'm holding out for the St. Valentine's Day massacre, which was foreshadowed in last night's episode.
I think it's two more seasons before that happens.
Does anybody think Clay will get back in the club? I doubt it, but you never know in this series
Nah. The idea of him branching out on his own gives the club a natural enemy for next season...and Sutter more storyline material. I like the possibility of Clay on his own with a new, bloodthirsty crew.

'badmojo1006 said:
'anakin said:
Does anybody think Clay will get back in the club? I doubt it, but you never know in this series
Nah. The idea of him branching out on his own gives the club a natural enemy for next season...and Sutter more storyline material. I like the possibility of Clay on his own with a new, bloodthirsty crew.
Isn't that basically what the Nomads were? If this is the case, I hope Frankie Diamonds' long lost twin brother Louie Diamonds shows up and aligns with Clay to avenge his brother's death. The more Chuck Zito, the better.

'badmojo1006 said:
'anakin said:
Isn't that basically what the Nomads were?
Nomads still were "technically" SOA. Clay wants to start a whole new beast. I kind of miss the rival biker gang storylines of the first couple seasons.

Users who are viewing this thread