Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Stunning Photograph

Babu Bhatt2

Two campers encounter an angry bear. The first says, "I'm glad I wore my running shoes." The second says, "you can't outrun the bear." The first says, "I don't have to outrun the bear, I just have to outrun you."

The bison had actually been badly burned by a hot spring or geyser. The bison DID actually manage to escape, but had to be put down a day later because of the burns.

Link?

The bison had actually been badly burned by a hot spring or geyser. The bison DID actually manage to escape, but had to be put down a day later because of the burns.

Link?
Did you see GroveDiesel's avatar and "follows closely" team? He knows things.
Good point.

I don't eat french fries...unless they're sweet potato, #### those guys.

Thanks, that's a really interesting story.
:shrug:

Amazing stuff. I wonder what they did with the carcass. It seems like a waste of meat if they didn't leave the in the woods. Y'know, circle of life and all that.

Do you have any idea how much it would of took to remove the carcass from the park? Of course they left it.
:goodposting:

Amazing stuff. I wonder what they did with the carcass. It seems like a waste of meat if they didn't leave the in the woods. Y'know, circle of life and all that.

Do you have any idea how much it would of took to remove the carcass from the park? Of course they left it.

Are you out of your mind? Buffalo has much less fat than beef and is highly prized by the cognoscenti. Besides, this one was pre-cooked. It will turn up on the menus of the high priced restaurants in West Yellowstone.

:excited:

Are you out of your mind? Buffalo has much less fat than beef and is highly prized by the cognoscenti. Besides, this one was pre-cooked. It will turn up on the menus of the high priced restaurants in West Yellowstone.

Bison burgers down?

Archived