The ***OFFICIAL*** Washington, DC thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Greetings From Foggy Bottom, Another delightful day in DC.   Got to Air & Space at rope drop, so we were able to get around to what we wanted to see in first couple hours the joint was o

Hey, my kid is going to Georgetown next year. I am so excited for a lot of reasons but none more than how great a fit for him I think it's going to be. 

Any craft beer drinkers in here? My family is opening a brewery in Dulles. It has been a really long process, but we finally put beer in the fermenters this week. That means barring any more unforesee

Dropping in a random mini-review... My wife and I went to The Inn at Little Washington to celebrate our 10th anniversary for our first time there, and, I’ve just got to say, that place is amazing. Service is top notch, and food was incredible. I was always nervous about the price, but worth it. We even got to meet Patrick O’Connell after dinner.  If you want to celebrate a special occasion, it is worth doing at least once in your lifetime.

• Like 4
  • 10 months later...

No posts in here since February; like a pre-covid time capsule... hope everyone is surviving.

Felt like bumping this thread with the Wall news.  It was time to move on (although that first can come back to bite them in a few years), but still a sad day for DC sports. Lots of enjoyment watching Wall over the past decade.

Edited by Don Quixote
  • Like 1
39 minutes ago, Don Quixote said:

No posts in here since February; like a pre-covid time capsule... hope everyone is surviving.

Felt like bumping this thread with the Wall news.  It was time to move on (although that first can come back to bite them in a few years), but still a sad day for DC sports. Lots of enjoyment watching Wall over the past decade.

It’s a lottery-protected pick, so that’s good. 

He was fun to watch but it makes sense to move on from someone with that contact who hasn’t played in a couple years. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, dgreen said:

It’s a lottery-protected pick, so that’s good. 

He was fun to watch but it makes sense to move on from someone with that contact who hasn’t played in a couple years. 

Lottery protection is good. I was not clear what the protection was going to be. I could see the Wizards blowing things up before then.

• 4 weeks later...