What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2023 Footballguy T-Shirt Exchange Thread - CLOSED - 100% Participation - Great Job All!!!*** (1 Viewer)

kutta

Footballguy
Deadline extended to September 10.

Please update this spreadsheet when you send or receive anything:

It's that time of year again - time for our annual t-shirt/beer/swag exchange!

Here is the link to last year's exchange:

Same rules apply. Find a new T-shirt from some local establishment (bar, restaurant, band, local festival, or something else, but make it local and unique). Most folks incorporate goodies along with the shirts too (beer, hats, bottle openers, etc.). In fact, this has become the expectation now, so get creative! Sending professional sport team shirts isn't the best idea because most people won't wear shirts of teams they aren't fans of. But small, local minor league teams, or similar, are just fine.

If you sent me your info last year, and it hasn't changed, there is no need to send it again. If this is your first time, or you didn't participate last year, please send me your info listed below via PM. We have had a few people not get their swag because they moved and I had the wrong address, so please make sure I have your latest info:

FBG username

Real Name

Address

T-shirt size

I will keep all info strictly confidential.

I know I am a bit of a Nazi about things, but we want to make sure we have 100% participation. Please please please do not participate if you are not committed to sending out your swag. Hunting people down to get this done is no fun. If you do sign up and don't send swag, and don't give me ample notice, you will not be able to participate in future exchanges.

I'll keep the entries open until July 16. That gives us a little more than one month to get people registered. At that point I'll do the pairings and you'll have about 6 weeks or so to send out your goodies.

Post in this thread to let me know if you are in. I'll keep a list of participants below, so if you are participating and don't see your name, just let me know.

Participants (an " * " means I have your contact info):

kutta*
The Gator*
Nic Vermeil*
AAABatteries*
Don Quixote*
-OZ_*
Long Ball Larry*
Super King*
Drunken knight*
Zegras11
joker*
Jules Winnfield*
nirad3*
brettdj*
FairWarning*
Big Blue Wrecking Crew*
DA RADIERS*
Ron Swanson*
Keerock*
Nathan R. Jessep*
Rich Conway*
Eggs*
Goodell's Alias*
rail*
SouthJersey*
shuke*
Deepster*
Worm*
simsarge*

Last edited:
In again! No change in info.

I’m going to be on vacation the early part of July, which may be a good swag opportunity — may send a PM if find something and would like to request a size match.

Negative. Have done some touchy/feely, but no more than that.

pretty much this.

Back in high school, I was part of a ski club. we would do day trips (and longer stays) to lake tahoe. There was plenty of fun happening under the blankets on the drive up and back :whistle:

:pics::2cents:
Didn’t you work in Breckinridge? The elevation there is ~9600 ft.

ETA I see -OZ- beat me in recognizing the loophole.

In- don’t recall how fat I was last summer so may need to change my T-shirt size - will message you
I’m sending you all mediums :wub:

#1 Dad

I will be out of town without my computer for a few days, so I will be slow to respond in here - just FYI.

This is awesome people. If you haven’t done it before, jump in!

I wish I’d kept a list of who I’ve sent to and received from.

In! Love this every year. Actually have some "beer mailers" this year to make for easier packing

In. But I'm very peculiar about my t-shirts. Some XL's simply won't fit me and XXL's look horrible. Needs to be an XL in a very soft material, often the heather styles work well, or even cotton/poly mix.

In. But I'm very peculiar about my t-shirts. Some XL's simply won't fit me and XXL's look horrible. Needs to be an XL in a very soft material, often the heather styles work well, or even cotton/poly mix.
I have a “notes” section in my spreadsheet. This is going in verbatim
You can adjust my notes as well. I’ve come to enjoy whiskey. Still no hats. 😂

You can adjust my notes as well. I’ve come to enjoy whiskey. Still no hats. 😂
Got it - and welcome to the whiskey club!

Still no hats. 😂
:lol: must be a SoCal thing... I've told kutta the same. I have too many.

And yeah, let's do Bootlegger's for a 🍺 and shirt purchase!

Users who are viewing this thread