What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2021 FBG T-shirt Exchange - 100% Participation - Great Job All!!** (1 Viewer)

Packages shipped from myself and Jules to the territory South of the River Ohio and the long tidal river state. I won't be back in the office until tomorrow to get the tracking info, but I'd assume 3-4 days for both based on where the packages are going to. Apologies for the delay, but unless you're a shmedium the supply was limited around here on t-shirts. 

Any word if Jules received his stalker package? Was supposed to be delivered friday 9/10

Woohoo! We did it again guys! 100% participation. Great job everyone. This was one of the best we've had regarding participation and shipping the loot, so thank you all.

My apologies for the call outs of @mr. furleyand @Joe Bryant - you guys didn't deserve a callout but I was just going down the spreadsheet entries. My bad there.

We are still awaiting the last few packages to arrive, so hopefully we'll get pics of those when they do, 

Until next year :banned:

Nice job @kutta - organizing this can be like herding cats at times and we all appreciate it!

Woohoo! We did it again guys! 100% participation. Great job everyone. This was one of the best we've had regarding participation and shipping the loot, so thank you all.

My apologies for the call outs of @mr. furleyand @Joe Bryant - you guys didn't deserve a callout but I was just going down the spreadsheet entries. My bad there.

We are still awaiting the last few packages to arrive, so hopefully we'll get pics of those when they do, 

Until next year :banned:

No worries GB.

i believe that my package arrived yesterday, assuming that it was in an amazon box.  i am not home, but based on what i can piece together from my cameras and people managing the house, it did arrive.  will get up pics as soon as i can.

Ugh, I think this went to my old address. 

Pretty sure I had provided my new address and t shirt size. 
My fault totally...  Kutta sent me your old address and t-shirt size first.. then sent me the new info..  I had it shipped to the first address he sent me.. I was in a hurry at the UPS store and brought up my PM's and just saw the first message.  ####..

The good news is all the shirts are the correct size...

I just checked the tracking number and it shows it was left on the front porch.. not sure where to go from here..

Last edited by a moderator:
My fault totally...  Kutta sent me your old address and t-shirt size first.. then sent me the new info..  I had it shipped to the first address he sent me.. I was in a hurry at the UPS store and brought up my PM's and just saw the first message.  ####..

I just checked the tracking number and it shows it was left on the front porch.. not sure where to go from here..
I think we’ll be ok here. I texted my neighbor and asked him to grab the package. Waiting to hear back. 

Awesome that you got the right size. No one wants to see me in a size too small  :bag:

ETA - #### it. I’m doing a drive by….

Last edited by a moderator:
i believe that my package arrived yesterday, assuming that it was in an amazon box.  i am not home, but based on what i can piece together from my cameras and people managing the house, it did arrive.  will get up pics as soon as i can.
I reused the Amazon box that Joe had used to send me shirts & swag.  :thumbup:  No note.. sorry. 

5 hours ago, playin4beer said:

Expand  
I think we’ll be ok here. I texted my neighbor and asked him to grab the package. Waiting to hear back. 

Awesome that you got the right size. No one wants to see me in a size too small  :bag:

ETA - #### it. I’m doing a drive by….
The package is secured  :thumbup:

Not in my possession yet, but plan to grab it tomorrow. 

My haul from @Long Ball Larry:

The beers

The tee shirts

Love the shirts, especially the Gravity Records T. 

Looking forward to the NC beers too. Well done Larry and thanks again. 

I was hoping you liked IPAs based on the beers that you sent to your recipient.  If not, well... 

Hopefully that birdsong jalapeno pale ale is still good.  I haven't had the beer for a few years, but I always thought it was the best of any of the attempts at spicy beers.

I figured something around music would be good, and that Gravity Records shirt really spoke to me.  Was trying to get away from the brewery shirts a bit, so that and the surf shop made sense to me.

Enjoy.

Getzlaf15 said:
@AAABatteries have you gone on your date with @El Floppo yet?

I invited him to a Zoom call (pants optional) - still waiting to hear back.

I have worn every shirt at least once!  Thanks so much.

On the beers - I really enjoyed the Barbarian beers save the Strawberry Shortcake - that one was kind of odd.  The rest are heading to the beach with me next week!

I invited him to a Zoom call (pants optional) - still waiting to hear back.

I have worn every shirt at least once!  Thanks so much.

On the beers - I really enjoyed the Barbarian beers save the Strawberry Shortcake - that one was kind of odd.  The rest are heading to the beach with me next week!
I was wondering about that Strawberry Shortcake.  Decided it would be best if I made you the guinea pig on that one.  Thanks for the feedback.

I was wondering about that Strawberry Shortcake.  Decided it would be best if I made you the guinea pig on that one.  Thanks for the feedback.

Hey, I'll drink just about any beer and there's a lot of "dessert beer" that I'm fond of but that one missed the mark for me.  But the others were great - would love to have access to their beer locally.

Got my package from @playin4beer and it is awesome!

3 sweet shirts, an assortment of beers, a cool beer glass, a koozie & stickers and a bottle of maple syrup! I even got a note!!!

Will post pics soon. 

Thank you @playin4beer, well done sir. 
Here are the pics:

Shirt 1

Shirt 2

Shirt 3

Beers, glass, syrup and G&T

Full Haul

Also really appreciated the note and the background for each item, @playin4beer 

Can’t wait to consume the consumables!! Love gin and tonics BTW, so great choice. 

Was able to get this in the mail today.  Sorry @cheeseypoof for being late/last minute.  I hope the wait was worth it for you. 

Like an idiot, in my haste, I forgot to put the note in.  I'll send over a PM when you receive it.  Hope you enjoy a little taste of Cincinnati.
Swag arrived today!!!  Everything appears intact.

Great assortment.  6 different beers, 2 t-shirts, bbq & tartar sauces and some Skyline chili!!!  

I’ll try and get picks up later.

Thanks @Caesar 

Swag arrived today!!!  Everything appears intact.

Great assortment.  6 different beers, 2 t-shirts, bbq & tartar sauces and some Skyline chili!!!  

I’ll try and get picks up later.

Thanks @Caesar 
Glad to hear it made it safe.  Took a little longer than I thought it would.

Glad to hear it made it safe.  Took a little longer than I thought it would.
No worries.  Think the USPS in New Jersey is painfully slow. Just glad it arrived!!!  

I recently had something shipped USPS from Cape May to my house (less than 2 hours away) and it took over a week to arrive.

No worries.  Think the USPS in New Jersey is painfully slow. Just glad it arrived!!!  

I recently had something shipped USPS from Cape May to my house (less than 2 hours away) and it took over a week to arrive.
:thumbup:

BTW, Goetta is a weird seasoned like sausage popular on the west side of Cincy.  I personally think it tastes like ###, but the shirt made me laugh.

https://www.goetta.com/

Package received.  Very quick glance shows all items appear to be intact.  Contents are also individually wrapped, so pictures will have to wait until after I'm done running around with kids all day.

Pics of the loot from SouthJersey.  Great stuff!!

https://imgur.com/Xc7pS8R

https://imgur.com/QnkUXh2

https://imgur.com/chnKbIl

https://imgur.com/w0zMCNP

I hope this works.  
After having a chance to indulge in a couple of the beers, I got to say the October Fest was PERFECT!  My kind of beer, and I drank both in the same sitting.  I'm usually a one and done when it comes to beer, but when I really like the beer and am in the mood, I can drink two.

The Blood Orange Wheat I was so looking forward to let me down except in one area... nostalgia..   it brought me back to when I was 14 and acquiring Busch Light and drinking them with friends.  I haven't had a Busch Light in 30 years, but that BOW brought the flavor back like it was yesterday.  

I love the long sleeve T.  Its a great addition as the weather starts to turn cooler.  

I don't fish, but I think I need to plan a fishing trip in order to wear the hat.   :lmao:    I'm not a hat guy, but I do have a lot of them.  This fits nicely into the collection.

Thanks again @SouthJersey

Caesar said:
After having a chance to indulge in a couple of the beers, I got to say the October Fest was PERFECT!  My kind of beer, and I drank both in the same sitting.  I'm usually a one and done when it comes to beer, but when I really like the beer and am in the mood, I can drink two.

The Blood Orange Wheat I was so looking forward to let me down except in one area... nostalgia..   it brought me back to when I was 14 and acquiring Busch Light and drinking them with friends.  I haven't had a Busch Light in 30 years, but that BOW brought the flavor back like it was yesterday.  

I love the long sleeve T.  Its a great addition as the weather starts to turn cooler.  

I don't fish, but I think I need to plan a fishing trip in order to wear the hat.   :lmao:    I'm not a hat guy, but I do have a lot of them.  This fits nicely into the collection.

Thanks again @SouthJersey

Awesome.  Enjoy brother.   LOL on the BOW.  I grew up on Busch Light too in my teens!

The package from @Jules Winnfield, now individually unwrapped!

Full set - https://imgur.com/a/vHdRxSI

Beers and vinegar - https://imgur.com/a/dQ4Y1yE

Definitely an eclectic batch of brews, that includes: IPA, Double IPA, Hazy IPA, Chocolate Peanut Butter Porter, Coffee Stout, and "Brown Ale with Coffee Added".  An interesting inclusion is the Rhubarb Vinegar.  I will flat out admit I have no idea what to expect from the Chocolate PB Porter, Coffee beers, or the vinegar.  Only one way to find out!

The package from @Jules Winnfield, now individually unwrapped!

Full set - https://imgur.com/a/vHdRxSI

Beers and vinegar - https://imgur.com/a/dQ4Y1yE

Definitely an eclectic batch of brews, that includes: IPA, Double IPA, Hazy IPA, Chocolate Peanut Butter Porter, Coffee Stout, and "Brown Ale with Coffee Added".  An interesting inclusion is the Rhubarb Vinegar.  I will flat out admit I have no idea what to expect from the Chocolate PB Porter, Coffee beers, or the vinegar.  Only one way to find out!
Surly is so damn good….

SCORE!!

thanks!!!! @Goodell's Alias

it was awesome to come home from vacation and find this at my door.

i have done nothing for my stalkee.  but, i'll get on it.

thanks again goodell!

eta:  unreal packing job.  never gotten one, with shredded paper as filler.  it felt like i was unwrapping ancient egyptian antiquities.   :lmao:   
So what were the grades on the beers?  The Treehouse ones are generally my go to.

cheeseypoof said:
Finally got around to uploading pics of the swag from @Caesar

Shirt #1

Shirt #2

Beer

Extra Swag

I love the WKRP shirt.  One of the funniest scenes in TV history.  LOL
Glad you like the WKRP.  I was a little worried I had to compromise with limited time and the breweries not having great choices.

Based on your age (according to my research), I figured you would be very familiar with that scene.  It absolutely is one of the best.

Thanks for posting the pics.  I hope a couple of those beers suit your palate. 

Finally home.  Package is awesome!

was in austin a couple times last year and had the electric jellyfish, which I liked a lot.

pics soon!
I wasn’t sure what you liked so I just grabbed random Austin or Texas based beer. I’m more of a hard cider type, but hazy IPAs like jellyfish are good. Only been in Austin (also Texas) a couple years and mostly pandemic so not too many opportunities to explore everything. Hope you like the rest of the stuff! 

Finally home.  Package is awesome!

was in austin a couple times last year and had the electric jellyfish, which I liked a lot.

pics soon!
Here is everything: https://imgur.com/a/B4sBREp

Had the pilsner, which was quite good. Will crack open something else shortly here...

Looking forward to trying out the rub and sauce.

Shirts seem nice and comfy.

Great stuff.  Thanks again!

I was hoping you liked IPAs based on the beers that you sent to your recipient.  If not, well... 

Hopefully that birdsong jalapeno pale ale is still good.  I haven't had the beer for a few years, but I always thought it was the best of any of the attempts at spicy beers.

I figured something around music would be good, and that Gravity Records shirt really spoke to me.  Was trying to get away from the brewery shirts a bit, so that and the surf shop made sense to me.

Enjoy.
I just finished the last of the beers you sent me---they were all good.  The Birdsong jalapeno PA was great but my favorite was the Hopfly IPA.

Thanks again!

The Dreaded Marco said:
I just finished the last of the beers you sent me---they were all good.  The Birdsong jalapeno PA was great but my favorite was the Hopfly IPA.

Thanks again!
Glad you enjoyed.  Not totally surprised about the Hopfly.  Some of those others have better reps I think, but Hopfly is arguably doing the best IPAs in NC, I would say.

Glad you enjoyed.  Not totally surprised about the Hopfly.  Some of those others have better reps I think, but Hopfly is arguably doing the best IPAs in NC, I would say.
Oh, and that Gravity Records T is a hit.  I get compliments/questions about it every time I wear it.  My daughter tried to take it back to college with her :lol:  

Finally figured out how to get all the pictures from my haul uploaded and get AAA Batteries the props that he deserves! 

Shirt 1 - Front

Shirt 1 - Back

Shirt 2

Shirt 3

Visor

Taste Test with Answer Key

Adult Beverages

Personal Touch

Total Haul

AAA, you totally killed this and I can't thank you enough! I've had most of the beers and enjoyed each one, and the wife and I are going to do the taste test in a few weeks when we have the house to ourselves for the weekend and nothing planned. Thanks again for being so awesome  :tebow: :thanks: :pickle: :thumbup: :hifive:

Users who are viewing this thread