What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Add/Drop and Waiver Wire wonderment thread: Do you still own Domingo Santana? (2 Viewers)

jamny said:
Eephus said:
I'd throw Duffy
me too
in the trash
It's been that kind of year for my picks
:lmao:

yeah, not a good call. He finished the inning, why didn't they let him try and redeem himself?
Duffy would have probably been my pick also but given the results of that list, he was just the most wrong choice.
All worked out anyway, because I forgot to make the move before the Padres game started and Morrow got locked onto my roster for the day.

On to Thursday, streaming Haren in SF.

Picked up Grandal a day too late.

Why doesn't Yahoo allow you to pick up a player and start them that day if you do it before the game starts?

Why doesn't Yahoo allow you to pick up a player and start them that day if you do it before the game starts?
They would allow it if your commish changed the setting. If you flip the switch, it gets a little weird because you can't drop a player later in the day if his game has started.

So, pros and cons.

They would allow it if your commish changed the setting.If you flip the switch, it gets a little weird because you can't drop a player later in the day if his game has started.

So, pros and cons.
We made this change in our Yahoo! league this year and it definitely took some adjusting. Instead of having a whole day/night to consider a move, you might only have 10 hours if either of the players involved has a 1 p.m. game.

You guys still hanging onto Steve Pearce?
I picked him up a couple of weeks ago when he got dropped. No plans on cutting him anytime soon. I believe.

Even better if he somehow picks up 2B eligibility in the process, though that'll take awhile, if it ever happens.

I would love to dump Michael Morse. Too bad there isn't anything worth picking up to replace him.
dumped him for logan morrison :shrug:
I dumped him for Young Ho Kang
Boom. What's the Korean League HR to MLB conversion rate? Because he hit 40 of them last year.
The Korean Baseball Organization juiced their ball in 2014. R/G jumped almost a full run from 4.65 in 2013 to 5.62 last year. By comparison, the PCL averages just over 5 R/G.

I would love to dump Michael Morse. Too bad there isn't anything worth picking up to replace him.
dumped him for logan morrison :shrug:
I dumped him for Young Ho Kang
Boom. What's the Korean League HR to MLB conversion rate? Because he hit 40 of them last year.
The Korean Baseball Organization juiced their ball in 2014. R/G jumped almost a full run from 4.65 in 2013 to 5.62 last year. By comparison, the PCL averages just over 5 R/G.
Okay, so I'll just pencil him in for 38 HR's this season. Maybe 37. :banned:

So I grabbed Colome in two leagues. In my home league I sat him because I'm at my innings pace, and the match-up wasn't great. In the other league I am way behind the innings pace because of injuries and started him, oof. That's what happens when you chase innings in May.

So I grabbed Colome in two leagues. In my home league I sat him because I'm at my innings pace, and the match-up wasn't great. In the other league I am way behind the innings pace because of injuries and started him, oof. That's what happens when you chase innings in May.
my pitching is in shambles. Dead last in ERA. Greene (twice), Sale, Nelson all raped my ratios in the last two weeks. I decided to roll the dice with Colome tonight as well. Nothing like losing ERA and WHIP on a Monday pretty mich every week. Frustrating season.

my pitching is in shambles. Dead last in ERA. Greene (twice), Sale, Nelson all raped my ratios in the last two weeks. I decided to roll the dice with Colome tonight as well. Nothing like losing ERA and WHIP on a Monday pretty mich every week. Frustrating season.
Yeah I have Kluber, Sale, Shields, Verlander, Sanchez, and Salazar. Thought that was gonna be a stout staff but I've never started Sanchez and I'm throwing out guys like Fiers and Colome to gain some innings back. I'm dominating K's, but the rest is a mess.

Jeez last week I picked up Collmenter but dropped him later that same day for Chavez.

I'm not a pitching streamer until August usually, now I see why.

Yeah I have Kluber, Sale, Shields, Verlander, Sanchez, and Salazar. Thought that was gonna be a stout staff but I've never started Sanchez and I'm throwing out guys like Fiers and Colome to gain some innings back. I'm dominating K's, but the rest is a mess.
could be worse. I was debating between Colome and Collmenter

LOL

LOL
And he can still wake up every morning and say 'Thank God I'm not posty'

Users who are viewing this thread