What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Josh Gordon, KC (7 Viewers)

My future is in his hands.
Don't say that
Why not? I'm in to win. If Gordon can be a top 5 WR as he was last time we saw him, I've got a shot to win it all.
Sorry, a vague Lebowski reference.
I like my Lebowski references unmissable
I love this whole exchange. Is Gordon as good as Lebowski? I think we need a poll to decide. Feel free to chime in. I'm going Lebowski slightly better than Gordon, but it's close.

Thought they wanted trap, thought they wanted base, thought they wanted Molly, thought they wanted Drake, #### them ######. Bout to post 1000 and 6 in 6.

Thought they wanted trap, thought they wanted base, thought they wanted Molly, thought they wanted Drake, #### them ######. Bout to post 1000 and 6 in 6.
I can't wait to watch this guy. Forget Week 11, I'm already playoff-cemented (Yeah, you know 8-2 will have wrapped it up in a fourteen-teamer). I want to skip to Week 12.

I mean, you really think they have WRs that will get looks ahead of Gordon? Benjamin? Austin? The team is in the playoff hunt, has a good run game and in big need of help in the passing game. Shanny is desperate for a WR.

I can't wait to watch this guy. Forget Week 11, I'm already playoff-cemented (Yeah, you know 8-2 will have wrapped it up in a fourteen-teamer). I want to skip to Week 12.

I mean, you really think they have WRs that will get looks ahead of Gordon? Benjamin? Austin? The team is in the playoff hunt, has a good run game and in big need of help in the passing game. Shanny is desperate for a WR.
Sundays are for celebration.

Now they want to see a Cleveland receiver rap. 11 weeks in, I swear a Cleveland receiver snap. Thought they wanted Floyd, thought wanted Allen, thought they wanted Jeffrey, thought they wanted Tate. #### them ######. Now they want to see a Cleveland receiver rap. 11 weeks in, I swear a Cleveland receiver snap. Thought they wanted Cooks thought wanted White, thought they wanted Welker, ##### make up your mind.

It's like some people don't realize we are talking about the 2nd best WR in the NFL here.
Just for the record, if you are in a distance league, Gordon was easily the #1 WR in all of Fantasy last year, and even spotted the rest of the field 2 games.

That's really the reason this thread is what it is.

This thread is going to be off the chain weeks 12-16 or 17. The wait is over brothers. If I didnt own Gordon I would be gripping right about now trying to find any reason to curb the optimism. But eventually I would reaize I just missed out and there was nothing I could do except watch the guy blow up. Love the energy in here.

The anticipation is killing me. In my auction league I'll be rolling out Dez, demarius, maclin, and Gordon. God help the rest of the league.

My future is in his hands.
Don't say that
Why not? I'm in to win. If Gordon can be a top 5 WR as he was last time we saw him, I've got a shot to win it all.
Sorry, a vague Lebowski reference.
I like my Lebowski references unmissable
I love this whole exchange. Is Gordon as good as Lebowski? I think we need a poll to decide. Feel free to chime in. I'm going Lebowski slightly better than Gordon, but it's close.
Trick question: Lebowski IS Gordon.

Common themes: Hate the Eagles, love to drink and smoke erb, both unemployed for a time.

Footballguy: New here. Joined footballguys this summer and thankful I did. I have Josh on 3 of my 6fantasy teams (all with winning records, best at 9-1) and hope he comes back strong. My son and I drafted Josh last year 7th round so I have been a fan of Gordon for some time. Bummed out with his bad choices but hopefully he is turning a corner. Good luck to the Gordon owners!

Everyone in this thread seems to have 5 top 5 WRs :excited:
:goodposting:
Personally i have never seen wr/wr drafting work at winning a league, and in this thread seems some people when wr/wr/wr. reminds me of the talking heads that are always excited about going heavy wr early, then half way through the season they are out of it because their rbs are waiver wire fodder while streaming qbs.*every hipster podcast* "Really like demaryius this week and playing him alongside julio and jeffrey in one of my leagues." "Oh yeah how are you doing in that league?" "Last place in points with 2 wins but man my team is so good it makes no sense..." lol
I'm 9-1, first in points. Starting RBs: Ryan Mathews and Theo Riddick. Other notables: Pierre Thomas, Jonathan Stewart.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread