What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game of Thrones, tv only, books don't exist, no backstory...NERDS already ruining a series that hasn't started (4 Viewers)

Anyone else marathonning before Subday?
I wanted to but have run out of time. I will likely watch 3 or 4 of the better episodes from last year though. Any suggestions? Red Wedding and Khaleesi's revenge are my 2 for sures.
Why not just do the last 4?
The episode where Khaleesi gets her slave army has to be rewarchrd, that's might be my favorite episide of the whole show. That's a must. I guess I could do that and the last 3.

Free weekend on Cox. I see seasons 1-3 on on demand until April 21. Watched first episode tonight. Tempted to sign up for HBO now to cram these in. That's a pretty big time commitment for a small window though.

Free weekend on Cox. I see seasons 1-3 on on demand until April 21. Watched first episode tonight. Tempted to sign up for HBO now to cram these in. That's a pretty big time commitment for a small window though.
It is, but once you get past the 5th episode of S1, you won't be able to stop and you will be in total binge mode.

It is, but once you get past the 5th episode of S1, you won't be able to stop and you will be in total binge mode.
If someone dropped off the entire new season at my door tonight I'd have the whole thing watched by 9PM tomorrow.

If someone dropped off the entire new season at my door tonight I'd have the whole thing watched by 9PM tomorrow.
Oh yeah, once you start, you can't stop. That poster is looking to go through 30 episodes, I don't think it would take him as long as he thinks.

Have free HBO at the moment so I figured I'd check this show out. 30 minutes in and I'm bored to tears. Do I need to start with the first episode to like the show or is this how it is? It's like a midevil soap opera right now.

Have free HBO at the moment so I figured I'd check this show out. 30 minutes in and I'm bored to tears. Do I need to start with the first episode to like the show or is this how it is? It's like a midevil soap opera right now.
You absolutely have to watch from the beginning. I'm not sure there is a good drama made in the last 20 years that that rule doesn't apply to.

Cool. I'll see if I can find the entire series to dvr
Give it 5 episodes, if you aren't totally in after the first 5 episides then maybe it isn't for you. There is a lot of set-up and introductions in the beginning. There are a million characters and places. Once it gets rolling though, it's a great show on every level. I wouldn't come back here or read anything about the show. Some of the more shocking moments in TV history are in GoT and to be spoiled on them would really suck.

Dude, it's not NCIS. You can't just jump in wherever.

I gotcha. TWD and Homeland are the only two shows I watch. I thought I could watch a couple episodes to see if it was for me or not.

I just saw the guy that got recast for the part of Dario (long haired Fabio guy with Khaleesi). He now looks like everyone else with dark hair and a beard. I hate when that #### happens.

I just saw the guy that got recast for the part of Dario (long haired Fabio guy with Khaleesi). He now looks like everyone else with dark hair and a beard. I hate when that #### happens.
Original Daario wanted to star in the new Transformers movie.

His loss. I hope his career tanks.

Original Daario wanted to star in the new Transformers movie.

His loss. I hope his career tanks.
It's Transporter 4, but yeah, screw him. I just wonder why they chose to so drastically change the look of the character. Especially to make him look more kind everyone else and less unique. The new guy could have got the role of Jon Snow or Robb Stark.

I don't think i have been this excited for the start of a new season of a tv show in a longgggggg time

Users who are viewing this thread