What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game of Thrones, tv only, books don't exist, no backstory...NERDS already ruining a series that hasn't started (3 Viewers)

So did Arya use a mask to be one of the lower level white walkers to get close.  The one that they flashed to for a second before she attacked?  Think blue eye statement shows that is how she got close.

Do the dragons have limited fire?

Why didn't Dany come back towards the castle earlier in the episode after she saw it lit up? It's like she intentionally flew away after finally being able to see it.

Damn. The way they shot it was awesome. So intense. Not sure I took a breath the last 10 minutes.

One nit to pick: A jillion fighters retreated into the castle and Arya and the Hound just run around in dozens of empty hallways and rooms?   :rolleyes:

Honestly - that was a great episode.

But I do feel like we are cheated a little bit out of the Night King's story.  I am sure Bran will fill us in - probably in a story to Sam - but I thought a little background before Arya used the dagger would have been nice.

Also - obviously the dagger was going to be a key part - given its prominence - but also neat with the foreshadowing of Arya's move against Brienne.

Hoping John’s dragon makes it.  Seems to be the only question. 

Looking forward...the entire army is gone and Cersei is sitting pretty, minus the whole dragon/Arya thing. 

Damn. The way they shot it was awesome. So intense. Not sure I took a breath the last 10 minutes.

One nit to pick: A jillion fighters retreated into the castle and Arya and the Hound just run around in dozens of empty hallways and rooms?   :rolleyes:
Yeah..... I know it just happened and we are all supposed to be fanboys.  But I wasn’t a huge fan of the shift half way through the episode from Braveheart to the Walking Dead.

Honestly - that was a great episode.

But I do feel like we are cheated a little bit out of the Night King's story.  I am sure Bran will fill us in - probably in a story to Sam - but I thought a little background before Arya used the dagger would have been nice.

Also - obviously the dagger was going to be a key part - given its prominence - but also neat with the foreshadowing of Arya's move against Brienne.
Completely forgot about that move she pulled with Brienne. 

And Jon Snow walks back in the castle easy peasy. 

Such a dumb show.

What was the song playing near the end of the battle? I know it and can't place it

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread