Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Game of Thrones, tv only, books don't exist, no backstory

Damn. The way they shot it was awesome. So intense. Not sure I took a breath the last 10 minutes.

One nit to pick: A jillion fighters retreated into the castle and Arya and the Hound just run around in dozens of empty hallways and rooms?  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Honestly - that was a great episode.

But I do feel like we are cheated a little bit out of the Night King's story.  I am sure Bran will fill us in - probably in a story to Sam - but I thought a little background before Arya used the dagger would have been nice.

Also - obviously the dagger was going to be a key part - given its prominence - but also neat with the foreshadowing of Arya's move against Brienne.

• Like 6
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, Socrates11 said:

Damn. The way they shot it was awesome. So intense. Not sure I took a breath the last 10 minutes.

One nit to pick: A jillion fighters retreated into the castle and Arya and the Hound just run around in dozens of empty hallways and rooms?  :rolleyes:

Yeah..... I know it just happened and we are all supposed to be fanboys.  But I wasn’t a huge fan of the shift half way through the episode from Braveheart to the Walking Dead.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sinn Fein said:

Honestly - that was a great episode.

But I do feel like we are cheated a little bit out of the Night King's story.  I am sure Bran will fill us in - probably in a story to Sam - but I thought a little background before Arya used the dagger would have been nice.

Also - obviously the dagger was going to be a key part - given its prominence - but also neat with the foreshadowing of Arya's move against Brienne.

Completely forgot about that move she pulled with Brienne. 

5 minutes ago, Socrates11 said:

And Jon Snow walks back in the castle easy peasy. 

Such a dumb show.

1 minute ago, JShare87 said:

Completely forgot about that move she pulled with Brienne. 

That is still one of my favorite scenes - both for Arya showing off her skills, and for Sansa watching from above and seeing it for the first time.

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, falguy said:

I thought the crypts were safe? Wtf?

Did i miss headless Ned?

2 minutes ago, CGRdrJoe said:

The crypts is where the Stark’s buried their dead, that one dead dude rose the dead so they all rose too

Guess i needed to add :sarcasm:

1 minute ago, Redwes25 said:
18 minutes ago, Man of Constant Sorrow said:

Edd = savin Sam

Berric - savin Arya

Lady Mormont =- killin giant

Theon - defend'n Bran - at "home"

Red Women

Ghost?

I added Red Woman a little later, but great add on Ghost - I think.