What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Today is Benny Hill's birthday (1 Viewer)

I remember watching this on PBS as a young child. I didn't get most of the humor back then, but defnitely watched it for the occasional glimpse of a woman in some state of undress. I'd like to watch it again and see how much I actually appreciate the humor.

Yep, I taped it and had my favorite scenes to watch in slo-mo. A lot of clean up was required.

Benny's legacy still persists - who doesn't enjoy slapping the head of your bald friends like Benny does to the old guy?

Only issue I had with the show is that I couldn't understand his accent when he did his parody songs. Of course, not exactly why I watched the show.

always loved when a random breast would show up
[Reads newspaper headline: "New Law Says Anything Hanging Over Your Property Belongs to You"]

[Looks up and sees busty neighbor leaning over his fence]

[Looks at camera]

always loved when a random breast would show up
[Reads newspaper headline: "New Law Says Anything Hanging Over Your Property Belongs to You"]

[Looks up and sees busty neighbor leaning over his fence]

[Looks at camera]
:lol: I should have said random nude breast. if i remember correctly either the nudity was edited out or he really did not do a lot of actual nudity. But every once in a while one would pop on screen and delight my teenage self

To this day I hate Benny Hinn because at first I think Benny Hill is on but it's just some tv preacher. :thumbdown:
Every single time I'm flipping through DirecTv, I have a single moment of excitement when I think his show is on, followed by disappointment when I realize it says "Hinn". This has happened to me countless times.

Users who are viewing this thread