What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Serious Biz Dynasty Year 17 - Plenty of talent on the come (7 Viewers)

I wish that draft was 5-6 rounds while you can only lose three.  Most of the bottom teams lost all the best guys and got hit three times.  That was Reaganomics where the rich got richer.  Talent flowed up and ish.  5-6 rounds next year witg the same rules would make it more even for all. #FeeltheBern
Please show your work. The top 3 teams all lost 3 and got hit hardest. 

I didn't really want any guys on the WW.  I liked a few names like Soroka, but I have plenty of young MLB pitchers who were once top 30 prospects to deal with as is.  Could have grabbed Ziegler to pair him with Barraclough to secure the Marlins 18 saves, but then I'd have two Marlins bullpen guys.  What is the sense in that? 

My goal all along was to win in 2019, just need to see progress this year.  I'll be punting saves once again and if I do find them, I'll trade them. 

My goal all along was to win in 2019, just need to see progress this year.  I'll be punting saves once again and if I do find them, I'll trade them. 
Good luck finding them.  You basically have to start rostering seventh inning guys now to beat double Ee to the punch.

Somehow it looks like I will be two pitchers away from a complete starting lineup this year.  So I am looking to move two hitting prospects for two pitchers under 27.  Most of my bench prospects are/were/gonna be of the top 100 pedigree and most are on the table.  

Senzel and Tucker are not available pretty much.  Tia.

Last edited by a moderator:
Somehow it looks like I will be two pitchers away from a complete starting lineup this year.  So I am looking to move two hitting prospects for two pitchers under 27.  Most of my bench prospects are/were/gonna be of the top 100 pedigree and most are on the table.  

Senzel and Tucker are not available pretty much.  Tia.
wat?

:lmao:

Between this and the Whitley suspension not a good spring for top "pitching prospects" :sadbanana:  
TINSTAAPP

I think the biggest issue with Whitley is that it ratchets up the potential punishment for a future offense.  Losing a half season at age 20 could actually end up being a positive by reducing wear and tear on his arm.

HellToupee said:
Why is the prospect guy dropping prospects for ham & eggers?
Because I want to have a full lineup this year.  All of the guys I dropped were flawed anyway imo.

I sent some trade offers that included those "prospects" that I dropped, and I didn't even get responses.  The market has spoken.

I had been expecting a couple of my guys would break in this year, but almost all of them got sent down.  Honeywells injury and Stephenson getting sent down yesterday didn't help either.

I have also been shopping Arenado around for a more age appropriate player for my team. I just saw he's 26. 

Edited to add: I thought he was older.  Oops.  So I need a 20-22 year old if I move him.

I countered some counters.  One team is the front runner right now.  I'm working but would like to do something by tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread