What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fargo TV series on FX - season 3 starts TONIGHT 4/19!!! (1 Viewer)

- after Dodd broke free, why didn't he just kill Peggy? Did he underestimate her? He knew she was crazy
Dodd has has been consistently shown to be reckless and arrogant. He also told Peggy he was going to see the back of his hand. He also mentioned how he was going to have fun tearing her apart. He also could have easily killed Butcher with a knife, harmer, axe..., but he likes to #### with people. Lots of cues.
Maybe he ''other'' plans for her...a little fun time before he offs her

- after Dodd broke free, why didn't he just kill Peggy? Did he underestimate her? He knew she was crazy
Dodd has has been consistently shown to be reckless and arrogant. He also told Peggy he was going to see the back of his hand. He also mentioned how he was going to have fun tearing her apart. He also could have easily killed Butcher with a knife, harmer, axe..., but he likes to #### with people. Lots of cues.
Maybe he ''other'' plans for her...a little fun time before he offs her
Actualized blondes are more fun!

So many great Coen Bros references in this last one. Keith Gordon doing a great job so far. Hope the last two live up to the rest. Writing is off the charts fantastic.

So many great Coen Bros references in this last one. Keith Gordon doing a great job so far. Hope the last two live up to the rest. Writing is off the charts fantastic.
no matter how it ends ...good or bad...people are going to be sad its over...thus disappointed
unfortunately, you are right. :cry:

Liked the subtle tie-in with the hangman in the telephone booth. So Coen-esque :lmao: Perhaps a foreshadowing of something even bigger yet to happen in Sioux Falls (as alluded to by Lou in Season 1) ??

The Butcher of Luverne :lmao: Milligan's sleeve gun was awesome.

Piece about the awesome soundtrack: http://www.salon.com/2015/11/23/the_sounds_of_fargo_1979_the_musical_masterminds_behind_tvs_best_soundtrack/?sf15965298=1

soundtrack so far:

http://www.tunefind.com/show/fargo/season-2

Last edited by a moderator:
Was it just me or did the bar Hanzee went into have the same symbols high on the walls as were in Hank's room at the end of last weeks episode?

BroncoFreak_2K3 said:
BustedKnuckles said:
BroncoFreak_2K3 said:
no matter how it ends ...good or bad...people are going to be sad its over...thus disappointed
unfortunately, you are right. :cry:

Liked the subtle tie-in with the hangman in the telephone booth. So Coen-esque :lmao: Perhaps a foreshadowing of something even bigger yet to happen in Sioux Falls (as alluded to by Lou in Season 1) ??

The Butcher of Luverne :lmao: Milligan's sleeve gun was awesome.

Piece about the awesome soundtrack: http://www.salon.com/2015/11/23/the_sounds_of_fargo_1979_the_musical_masterminds_behind_tvs_best_soundtrack/?sf15965298=1

soundtrack so far:

http://www.tunefind.com/show/fargo/season-2
Searched on Spotify and there are 2 playlists out there. :thumbup:

I think Hanzee realizes the Gerhart are going to get him killed so he wants to go out on his terms. He goes to that notorious bar looking for afight. He realizes the end is near and wants go out with dignity.

Would anyone recommend watching season 2 before season 1? Knowing that Lou survives takes away some of the suspense but I like season 2 so much more that I think the 1st one would be a little bit of a letdown if you see the 2nd one first.

I want to go back and watch the scenes of Lou in season 1 to hear him talk about the past.

Would anyone recommend watching season 2 before season 1? Knowing that Lou survives takes away some of the suspense but I like season 2 so much more that I think the 1st one would be a little bit of a letdown if you see the 2nd one first.

I want to go back and watch the scenes of Lou in season 1 to hear him talk about the past.
I haven't rewatched season one yet and do think I will wait for season two to get released and then rewatch 2 before 1 to see how it lines up. :popcorn:

I never saw season 1

I never saw season 1
Are you going to?

I'd like to hear opinions of the show watching it out of order. Not sure if you're aware of how they connect.

I never saw season 1
Are you going to?I'd like to hear opinions of the show watching it out of order. Not sure if you're aware of how they connect.
well I am now lolYes I'd love to watch it but don't know where

I never saw season 1
Are you going to?I'd like to hear opinions of the show watching it out of order. Not sure if you're aware of how they connect.
on netflix and Hulu

I never saw season 1
I'd go back and watch season 1. Season 2 is definitely more violent. And Season 2 might be slightly better but they are really pretty different in my mind. Season 1 had very different themes running thru it.

I never saw season 1
on netflix and Hulu
season 1 is streaming on Netflix? I didn't see it

The part when he reads "Kansas city ganger staying at (name of local hotel - forgot the name), struck me as odd. Why would that be in the newspaper?

F, Marry, Kill Fargo

I love all three, its really hard to do.

But I guess I would F season 1, Marry the movie, kill season 2. Sucks I love season 2, too.

Good Posting Judge said:
S3 to take place a few years after S1, according to Hawley.
Nice. Young Lou is a baller. Probably post wifedeath I guess.

Edit: I can't read. Was hoping a few years after season 2.

Arizona Ron said:
I just went to the FX website and logged in with my Fios account info
I did the same with my DirecTV login info. In other words, if you have DirecTV, you can watch any previous episodes on the FX website.

Arizona Ron said:
The part when he reads "Kansas city ganger staying at (name of local hotel - forgot the name), struck me as odd. Why would that be in the newspaper?
In the headline no less. It was weird.
Mabe it was supposed to say "slaying" instead of "staying"?

"Kansas City gangster slaying at hotel XYZ" would be a sensible headline.
It actually said 'holed up'.

It was the Undertaker that really got holed up there though.

BeTheMatch said:
Arizona Ron said:
Ever been to Fargo? They put Ethel's bridge club results in the paper.
Pretty much this. Ever read a small town paper (although Fargo isnt that small)? They put some hilarious and useless stuff in those.

Arizona Ron said:
In the headline no less. It was weird.
Mabe it was supposed to say "slaying" instead of "staying"?

"Kansas City gangster slaying at hotel XYZ" would be a sensible headline.
In a small town like that one.. If they found out a known gangster was staying in the hotel you'd hope it would take precedence over the latest cow tipping escapades.

Currently our small town's newspaper has the following headlines:

"Area deer harvest exceeds 11k"

"Citizen of the year Announcement to come on Monday!"

"man accused of brandishing ax"

:mellow:

Users who are viewing this thread