What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pot smokers (1 Viewer)

I've got the Eleaf Istick vape - they have a ton of similarish items, and mine has been awesome.

Enough charge for like a couple or few WEEKS on mine (I think mine is 2500, maybe 5000) with consistent but adjustable flow/output/hit.

btw, got berry white in there now, though a different company and Chem makeup!
So something like this would work on the Vegas Strip? These are sold legally in Vegas as of July 1st and I was trying to plan my upcoming trip. I plan on buying some flower for the room, which has a balcony, but having to go back to the room every time won't be an option all the time and I'm thinking that vaping would be the way to go.  As a former smoker I used vaping to quit cigarettes and have a couple of ileafs sitting around with some Kanger Sub Zero tanks and fresh coils. Could I take the juice from one of these pens and transfer it to my equipment? and, would I really want or need to do that? I also have some regular kanger t2 and t3 tanks along with some ego style batteries. 

So something like this would work on the Vegas Strip? These are sold legally in Vegas as of July 1st and I was trying to plan my upcoming trip. I plan on buying some flower for the room, which has a balcony, but having to go back to the room every time won't be an option all the time and I'm thinking that vaping would be the way to go.  As a former smoker I used vaping to quit cigarettes and have a couple of ileafs sitting around with some Kanger Sub Zero tanks and fresh coils. Could I take the juice from one of these pens and transfer it to my equipment? and, would I really want or need to do that? I also have some regular kanger t2 and t3 tanks along with some ego style batteries. 
Not sure about your models, but most vapes use the common 510 thread, which accommodate different size tanks with said thread size. 

Check yours, but assuming one at least uses the 510 thread you can buy the canisters preloaded at a dispensary. 

FWIW, they pretty much look the same as a tobacco oil canister, so its very discrete.

Newbie question.
I'm looking into getting gummies for a long weekend for me and 3 friends. All of us are new to THC. 
I'm seeing a 70mg gummy block: Indica quad dose, medical grade. Is 17.5mg per persona good start for novices? 

Newbie question.
I'm looking into getting gummies for a long weekend for me and 3 friends. All of us are new to THC. 
I'm seeing a 70mg gummy block: Indica quad dose, medical grade. Is 17.5mg per persona good start for novices? 
Here's my advice.   Start off the weekend and each of you should eat a 1/2 of a 17.5mg.  Give it two full hours and see how you feel.   You can probably get away with a full one, but I'd start slow and see how you react before getting too much in you. 

Here's my advice.   Start off the weekend and each of you should eat a 1/2 of a 17.5mg.  Give it two full hours and see how you feel.   You can probably get away with a full one, but I'd start slow and see how you react before getting too much in you. 
OK, thanks. Half a serving to start sounds good.
Does having a full meal before the edibles help soften the effect?

Walk in

Sign in

Buy your stuff

Get blasted
I'm more looking for info on the interstate situation going out there. I drive ~5,000 miles annually up and down the east coast without issue...I've done little to no driving through the states between GA and CO.

McGarnicle said:
I'm more looking for info on the interstate situation going out there. I drive ~5,000 miles annually up and down the east coast without issue...I've done little to no driving through the states between GA and CO.
If you are getting cartridges mail them home and it will be waiting for you when you get home.   Probably could do the same with bud but the fragrance would give me second thoughts but still has to safer then getting pulled over.

McGarnicle said:
I drove back to Cali with everything in the trunk, but that was zero flower so no odor if i got pulled over.

McGarnicle said:
Buy your cartridges and test them all before you discard all of the packaging, etc.  It's import to test these right away as some places only allow 24 or 48 to return cartridges if they are defective.   Once you've tested all of the, get rid of every packaging, receipt, wrapping, etc.  Put them in the pen holder of a backpack or briefcase.  I always put my vape pen next to my other pens in my laptop bag when I travel.   Should be a good way to hide them.

Buy your cartridges and test them all before you discard all of the packaging, etc.  It's import to test these right away as some places only allow 24 or 48 to return cartridges if they are defective.   Once you've tested all of the, get rid of every packaging, receipt, wrapping, etc.  Put them in the pen holder of a backpack or briefcase.  I always put my vape pen next to my other pens in my laptop bag when I travel.   Should be a good way to hide them.
I have a lot of crazy ideas when I'm baked. I'll probably just keep buying locally, though the $60 price is kind of annoying. 

I hope MA has retail sales at some point. I go to CT at least once a year.

I've been under terrible stress lately (mom dying of cancer, house remodel way over budget and behind schedule, job insecurity) and have been self-medicating more than usual. It definitely works--no complaints there.

The problem is that I am starting to feel weird in the evenings if I haven't had a couple hits off the vape pen or a gummy or two.

Is that bad? :oldunsure:

I've been under terrible stress lately (mom dying of cancer, house remodel way over budget and behind schedule, job insecurity) and have been self-medicating more than usual. It definitely works--no complaints there.

The problem is that I am starting to feel weird in the evenings if I haven't had a couple hits off the vape pen or a gummy or two.

Not to me it isn't but I'm a heavy user. 

McGarnicle said:
Just drive a little more careful for a few miles after leaving Colorado especially if you are in Kansas. 

Sorry to hear about the crappy stuff going on in your life, buddy. 

Define weird?  Like you feel depressed without it?

No.

I think I might finally get a vaporizer.  I'd love to get a desktop, but if I'm going to shell out a decent amount of money I think it will be for a portable for the ability to travel.  Pax 3 sounds like the current gold standard in the industry and I like the option of being able to use either flower or wax.  Do other FBGs concur or would you recommend something else?

Also, any sliver of a chance that there will be decent Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals on these?

I think I might finally get a vaporizer.  I'd love to get a desktop, but if I'm going to shell out a decent amount of money I think it will be for a portable for the ability to travel.  Pax 3 sounds like the current gold standard in the industry and I like the option of being able to use either flower or wax.  Do other FBGs concur or would you recommend something else?

Also, any sliver of a chance that there will be decent Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals on these?
Mighty/Crafty are the gold standard portables.  Pretty sure there are sales for this week on puffitup.com

butane vapes are good if you're just coming over from smoking.  Usually cheaper too with no electronics/batteries.  Not great for public consumption due to use of a torch, but speedy due to shorter/no heat up times

Mighty/Crafty are the gold standard portables.  Pretty sure there are sales for this week on puffitup.com

butane vapes are good if you're just coming over from smoking.  Usually cheaper too with no electronics/batteries.  Not great for public consumption due to use of a torch, but speedy due to shorter/no heat up times
Thanks.  I’ve seen great reviews for the Mighty and Crafty, but how discreet are they?  They look like remote explosive detonators from the pics online.

OC Zed said:
Thanks.  I’ve seen great reviews for the Mighty and Crafty, but how discreet are they?  They look like remote explosive detonators from the pics online.
I have a Crafty.  Fits inside a palmed hand well.  I'd trade it in in a second for a Mighty (for the added battery performance).  I prefer convection, so a mainly conduction unit like the Pax doesn't interest me much.  

If stealth is a main factor, maybe a Grasshopper.  Those things hit amazingly, however, they're not the most reliable... But they have a lifetime warranty.  Company started by former NASA guys.  Vape looks just like a pen.  On demand convection. 

There are lots of good deals for vapes out there this weekend.  DynaVap has 20% off sale, I would check those out. 

Some other good portables-- Milaana, Sticky Brick, Boundless Vapes (Cf, CFX, CFV)

DynaVap, Sticky Brick are both butane vapes.

The Milaana uses an unregulated 18650 battery and gets rave reviews.

I own a Vapcap by Dynavap, just the most basic model, the M, is on sale right now for $40.  That would be the best bang for your buck imo.

I also own a Sticky Brick and they are fantastic as well, also a butane vape.

There are many to choose from but there are lots of duds, do your homework would be my suggestion.

There are lots of good deals for vapes out there this weekend.  DynaVap has 20% off sale, I would check those out. 

Some other good portables-- Milaana, Sticky Brick, Boundless Vapes (Cf, CFX, CFV)

DynaVap, Sticky Brick are both butane vapes.

The Milaana uses an unregulated 18650 battery and gets rave reviews.

I own a Vapcap by Dynavap, just the most basic model, the M, is on sale right now for $40.  That would be the best bang for your buck imo.

I also own a Sticky Brick and they are fantastic as well, also a butane vape.

There are many to choose from but there are lots of duds, do your homework would be my suggestion.
SB and SBJ are beasts.... So is the Milaana.  Dynavaps are kind of just okay after the novelty wears off.  

The problem with all those vapes though, is that they have a learning curve (Milaana and the brick more so than vapcap) and you can combust your herb if not careful or get crappy hits because you can't figure out the optimal draw or grind or pack or w/e.   All good vaporizers though. 

Arid Filch said:
Is it safe to smoke weed out of $3.99 wooden tobacco pipes?  Read something about danger of cheap pressure treated wood?
Why would smoking weed out of a tobacco pipe be any more dangerous then smoking tobacco out of the pipe? 

I have a Crafty.  Fits inside a palmed hand well.  I'd trade it in in a second for a Mighty (for the added battery performance).  I prefer convection, so a mainly conduction unit like the Pax doesn't interest me much.  

If stealth is a main factor, maybe a Grasshopper.  Those things hit amazingly, however, they're not the most reliable... But they have a lifetime warranty.  Company started by former NASA guys.  Vape looks just like a pen.  On demand convection. 
I’ve had the Mighty a couple months now and have been enjoying it overall.

Pros: really nice, easy temperature control, always smooth and even draws

Cons: I get a burned, brick taste after a few hits of fresh flower which is much less than I was expecting, pain in the neck to clean, a little big for a portable

Right after I bought the Mighty, I tried a buddy’s Pax 3 and was very impressed with the vapor quality. I didn’t use it much, but it seemed much fresher than the Mighty. It obviously wins in the portability factor. Didn’t love needing the app for temp control, but that shouldn’t be a deal breaker. 

Cons: I get a burned, brick taste after a few hits of fresh flower which is much less than I was expecting, pain in the neck to clean, a little big for a portable
What temp are you running at where it's tasting burned?  

I let my crafty get so "dirty" when I finally opened it, it was dab city.  The cooling unit on these things is definitely the best reclaim collector of all the vapes I've seen. 

Users who are viewing this thread