What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (17 Viewers)

mr. furley said:
there's a form our clients use. it's full of options. you select one thing, you have to select another item from a separate dropdown that appears.

pretty simple stuff.

one of the clients uncovered a flaw that prevents selection from a specific dropdown. 

i go to the guy who designed the form.

his response "i knew this was going to happen. just because i designed and built the form, and i'm the only one who knows how it works, i have to fix the thing... even though it's not my fault, i'm responsible for it. it's working the way it's intended. i can't help that that dropdown isn't functioning. i can't fix it."

#urgetokillrising

(did i mention this guy is my single whiteish female?)
"COULD YOU IMAGINE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF THE DROPDOWN ON ONE OF OUR CLIENT FORMS DIDN'T WORK?!  THEY'D BE ALL "Oh, Furls, we'd love to buy a gross of jellycocks from you, but your order form isn't working" AND YOU'D BE ALL "WHAT THE HOLY ####### HELL!?!" WOULDN'T THAT BE JUST THE WORST?!?! *double finger point, hops around in a circle twice, does a headspin in your office while nervously guffawing at 3,000 decibels* CAN'T YOU JUST IMAGINE!?!?"

(I just assume you're selling sex toys.  We can call this a "dramatization" if it makes you feel better or, y'know, if you're really a lawyer or something).

video, imo.
Oh, I totally want video, it's just way more difficult/creepier to pull that off.

If Furls could lock down actual video of this guy going on one of his rants that would be like Christmas in March.  Especially if he did a "discount double check" move, then gave the garbage can in his office the Stone Cold Stunner (because I imagine him doing these types of things).

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread