Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing

Just now, Reg Lllama of Brixton said:

I thought it was more of a celebration dance on the death of the evil cat thing.

• Like 2
  • Replies 87.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Officer Pete Malloy

• General Malaise

• El Floppo

• kevzilla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Moo.

HELLO FROM REHAB!!!!   Not sure if anything's been shared but Sunday dinner at my parents' a couple weeks ago was in fact an elaborate ruse to stage an intervention.  Actually it wasn't very

Everybody take a minute tonight (or today) to raise a glass to HeckDad.  My sister just called to tell me that he passed away at home.  Don't have details other than he fell, but he was 94 with a bad

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Binky The Doormat said:

I thought it was more of a celebration dance on the death of the evil cat thing.

It's actually stupid turkeys just doing stupid turkey ####.  

One bird circles the perceived predator to see if is really a threat.  The other morons follow the lead bird.  True story.

Edited by Reg Lllama of Brixton
3 minutes ago, Reg Lllama of Brixton said:

It's actually stupid turkeys just doing stupid turkey ####.  

One bird circles the perceived predator to see if is really a threat.  The other morons follow the lead bird.  True story.

Well sometimes the truth isn't very interesting.  

• Like 2
50 minutes ago, kevzilla said:

I was busy. I started my work day by stumbling across a surgery that was performed on 4/22/15 and never billed to anybody. :wall:

Probably just a doc trying to sneak a free boob job to his mistress through the system

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Binky The Doormat said:

New tour, not coming around Little Rock so far ...not sure I am traveling.  Maybe Memphis?

Just looked and it's mostly the NE with a couple of FLA & upper MW dates. I guess the STL show would be the closest to you

1 minute ago, Binky The Doormat said:

Yeah, if he comes around BAL ...maybe we can blow it up.  

That was my thinking, too. I'm actually in VA these days, but anywhere in the DC/MD/VA area would be doable. 

• Like 1

Wife headed down the Gorge for an overnight girls' trip.  Just me and the party of five.  K-Man is going to watch the twins for a couple of hours so I can watch Coop play hoops double-header today.  In exchange, I told him I'd make anything he wants for dinner.  He chose meatball subs.  He has chosen wisely.  Made 50 of them last night and the red sauce too.  Dinner will be easy and terrific tonight. And that's good, because it will probably be my last.  These twins are the bane of my existence.  

Congrats again on the new baby, Strike!

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

Wife headed down the Gorge for an overnight girls' trip.  Just me and the party of five.  K-Man is going to watch the twins for a couple of hours so I can watch Coop play hoops double-header today.  In exchange, I told him I'd make anything he wants for dinner.  He chose meatball subs.  He has chosen wisely.  Made 50 of them last night and the red sauce too.  Dinner will be easy and terrific tonight. And that's good, because it will probably be my last.  These twins are the bane of my existence.  

Congrats again on the new baby, Strike!

Balls of meat recipe?

3 minutes ago, krista4 said:

I'm texting with my 73-year-old mom to instruct her how to use Lyft for the first time.  This should go well.

This is the same woman who, earlier this week, sent me an email addressed to herself and me and asked me to reply to say I got it, in order to confirm she had figured out how to do a group email.

My mom is really smart, but a little GM-ish on technology.

Just now, krista4 said:

5 minutes ago, krista4 said:

I'm texting with my 73-year-old mom to instruct her how to use Lyft for the first time.  This should go well.

This is the same woman who, earlier this week, sent me an email addressed to herself and me and asked me to reply to say I got it, in order to confirm she had figured out how to do a group email.

My mom is really smart, but a little GM-ish on technology.

Think I might have better luck getting my friend's dead cat to use Lyft successfully.

• Like 3