What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (20 Viewers)

Oh yeah my 8 year old decided he wanted to help Mom with the laundry this morning 

So his way of helping was to take all of the clean towels out of the dryer and throw them all over the floor because he couldn't find a basket.  Then he took the clothes out of the washer that was still running and threw them in the dryer (as you can imagine they were full of water which dripped all over the floor and left about an inch of water in the dryer)

TL ;Dr kids are neat

my cat has decided that 5 AM is the perfect time to hop down off the bed, then as if he had a bullhorn in paw, yowl at the dog's face until the dog wakes up.

not for any particular reason. he doesn't want to be pet. or to eat. or to make sure the dog gets taken care of.

he just likes to wake me up at 5 AM.

2 nights in a row he woke up the dog... and the dog threw up.. then proceeded to eat it as the wife and i were scrambling to stop her.

####### animals

they're animals

my cat has decided that 5 AM is the perfect time to hop down off the bed, then as if he had a bullhorn in paw, yowl at the dog's face until the dog wakes up.

not for any particular reason. he doesn't want to be pet. or to eat. or to make sure the dog gets taken care of.

2 nights in a row he woke up the dog... and the dog threw up.. then proceeded to eat it as the wife and i were scrambling to stop her.

####### animals

they're animals
I'm sorry. If only there had been some clue that having a cat and a dog living together might create some problems. I guess it's just one of the great mysteries of life. 

I'm sorry. If only there had been some clue that having a cat and a dog living together might create some problems. I guess it's just one of the great mysteries of life. 
they're great together outside of this

and it only just started

like they pow-wowed and decided that this was how they'd get their revenge for not being allowed to tip over vases and eat remotes

####### animals

they're animals
:lmao:

I also have a cat that started yowling recently (last few months maybe) but it seems it's because he wants his fancy feast despite him having a bowl of dry cat food to eat whenever he wants.   Yelling SHUT THE #### UP RODNEY!!! doesn't se to help 

nice work in here today, my friends :lol:  

@mr furley  if it makes you feel any better, mookie the cat has decided in the last week to climb up on top of dresser next to our bed and dive-bomb my wife at 5am. I'd find this funnier if she didn't throw the cat at me as her knee-jerk instinctual safety measure.

Dan Lambskin said:
Oh yeah my 8 year old decided he wanted to help Mom with the laundry this morning 

So his way of helping was to take all of the clean towels out of the dryer and throw them all over the floor because he couldn't find a basket.  Then he took the clothes out of the washer that was still running and threw them in the dryer (as you can imagine they were full of water which dripped all over the floor and left about an inch of water in the dryer)

TL ;Dr kids are neat
CAN'T BELIEVE OUR LITTLE SMILEY IS ALREADY 8.

How did this happen?

Instead of trying to build newer and bigger weapons of mass destruction, we should be thinking about getting more use out of the ones we already have.

I was sure he was talking about chipotle. 
Tiajuana Flats, IMO.

Their "Mega-juana" is the size of an average sized, adult male's forearm.  Don't ever let a co-worker who suffers from Crohn's partake if you happen to co-habitate an office/cubicle with them. *The more you know!*

Users who are viewing this thread