What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (21 Viewers)

I worked at a Chinese restaurant for years.  Hell it even had "chopsticks" in the name.

The majority of Asian people that worked there used forks...just like god intended.
of all the things i worry about most if Trump doesn't build the wall, it's what will happen to our forks when the foreigns wash over the border?

@Reg Lllama of Brixton you're a teacher.  what's the protocol here

doesn't a teacher/staff member go up to the kid and start asking questions? does someone call the cops and every door lock while this kid wanders the halls wondering wtf happened? does the janitor tackle him to the ground and start screaming for help?

how does it escalate to locking down the entire district while one school waits for police to show up and realize.. hey, that kid is wearing a Darth Vader mask for May the 4th be with you day.

of all the things i worry about most if Trump doesn't build the wall, it's what will happen to our forks when the foreigns wash over the border?
Don't sweat it, Furls.  Mexicans use forks too.  I assume Canadiites do too.  We should be okay.

i want to crack an obvious joke here but don't want to end up in the EAD thread
The European Air Defense has a thread here?

Last edited by a moderator:
mr. furley said:
@Reg Lllama of Brixton you're a teacher.  what's the protocol here

doesn't a teacher/staff member go up to the kid and start asking questions? does someone call the cops and every door lock while this kid wanders the halls wondering wtf happened? does the janitor tackle him to the ground and start screaming for help?

how does it escalate to locking down the entire district while one school waits for police to show up and realize.. hey, that kid is wearing a Darth Vader mask for May the 4th be with you day.
I dunno.

Pretty sure that if some panicky parent calls the cops saying "OMG there's a kid in a mask and a bulletproof vest at my kid's school!" the cops aren't going to wait to confirm it with the school first.   Once that happens it's going to be a faster cluck for anyone at the school to remedy quickly.

ETA:  Also it is Green Bay.

I dunno.

Pretty sure that if some panicky parent calls the cops saying "OMG there's a kid in a mask and a bulletproof vest at my kid's school!" the cops aren't going to wait to confirm it with the school first.   Once that happens it's going to be a faster cluck for anyone at the school to remedy quickly.

ETA:  Also it is Green Bay.
*Ashwaubenon

I remember many years ago some "sports weather expert" on TWC called it osh-wi-bone-in.  Maybe she had something else on her mind at the time.

No cats - she did go through a phase where she drew nothing but pictures of cats for almost 2 years.

Think we're good on naan and hats too. Also, the only chopsticks she's familiar with is the one you play on piano.

I'm going to delete the cheerleading tryout e-mail just in case though.

Finally some good news (which we can use).  Went to the Dr yesterday for this damn chronic sinusitis I've been fighting for years.   Doctor hits me with a steroid shot, a mega shot of antibiotics, and a scrip for a month of Amoxicillin.  

But I also have this lump right about the sideburns area if I had cool Burt Reynolds sideburns.  Doc said it is more than likely an infection and probably related to the infection that is jacking up my Etruscan tubes.  Just be safe though they drew blood to check white cell count. :scared:

Got the call today from the PA that everything is normal.  :highfive:

Celebrating with a beverage or 7.  

No cats - she did go through a phase where she drew nothing but pictures of cats for almost 2 years.

Think we're good on naan and hats too. Also, the only chopsticks she's familiar with is the one you play on piano.

I'm going to delete the cheerleading tryout e-mail just in case though.
I didn't really get the pillbox hat part, to be honest.

Finally some good news (which we can use).  Went to the Dr yesterday for this damn chronic sinusitis I've been fighting for years.   Doctor hits me with a steroid shot, a mega shot of antibiotics, and a scrip for a month of Amoxicillin.  

But I also have this lump right about the sideburns area if I had cool Burt Reynolds sideburns.  Doc said it is more than likely an infection and probably related to the infection that is jacking up my Etruscan tubes.  Just be safe though they drew blood to check white cell count. :scared:

Got the call today from the PA that everything is normal.  :highfive:

Celebrating with a beverage or 7.  
Celebrate with an African Neck Linus.

Users who are viewing this thread