What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (14 Viewers)

we're doing month anniversaries on facebook now?

"this sweet man came in to my life 1 year ago and we've now celebrated 6 months of blissful marriage! life can't get any better! god is good!"

slow down, toots. you've got 4 kids by 3 dudes and this is your 3rd marriage. might want to hold off on celebrating until you pass the year mark at least.

we're doing month anniversaries on facebook now?

"this sweet man came in to my life 1 year ago and we've now celebrated 6 months of blissful marriage! life can't get any better! god is good!"

slow down, toots. you've got 4 kids by 3 dudes and this is your 3rd marriage. might want to hold off on celebrating until you pass the year mark at least.
https://img.memecdn.com/dude-run_o_1239780.jpg

Police think they know how the woman found in the sand in Ocean City died

That's why you fill in the holes you dig and always use a flashlight in the beach at night.

Terrible to think that this woman died because some jerks couldn't be bothered to fill in their giant hole at the end of the day. They dug a booby trap and an innocent woman paid with her life.
We've seen a lot of deep holes being stuff while we've been down here. Nothing more than waist deep for a normal person, but still.

But that article doesn't mention what other articles have: that OC sweeps and cleans the beach each night overnight with heavyish machinery, and there's a chance she was safe and sound sleeping off too much meth in a not so deep holes and got buried that way. 

Other than that and missing by a minute or so a three car accident with one of the cars overturned and bloodied, it's been a fantastic week down here. Perfect weather, perfect water, kids romping more and more bravely in the surf with their cousins, limited MIL time, NYC prices for mediocre food, meth.

Even an old, fat guy should be able to spend a half-hour on the treadmill five days a week without a shooting sciatic pain down his left leg, right?

Wrong.

If there is a hell I imagine being stuck in line at a carnival with small children for eternity would be hard to top as punishment 

Well, I understand enough about scarfs to keep my neck warm...

...plus...

...in KY we also use them to hunt squirrel....and...of course...the squirrels then become scarfs.

True resource management at its finest!

Thus, anything that serves such a wide array of purposes and completes the cycle of life.... is a plus in my book.

Plus, the squirrels like them too.

Tho...I think the handbag is a little too much...

I almost got catfished.  On bumble, start talking to this chick. Cute, lives about 10 miles away, also an attorney.  Set up a happy hour date, then the next morning her profile is deleted.  Checked her out on Facebook and we have some mutual friends so I added her.  Messenger her about her deleting her bumble account and it turns out someone else set up the profile using her pics and info and she knew nothing about it, but apparently someone else saw it and told her and she had them delete the account.

Talked to her for a while and end up getting a date with her next week.
This is how it's done, kids.

I'm generally pretty tolerant of other cultures,  religions, lifestyles, etc. but does anyone know if Islam prevents it's followers from waiting in lines or are all of these parents just selfish #######s that think the rules don't apply to them?

El Floppo said:
Not me, gb.

ETA.. I'm just happy to have something to call my own since fantastic hair was already claimed
Only one person in here is allowed to have fantastic hair?   Cuz, I mean, on any given day (read: when I bother to clean up) I can sport a pretty mean 'do if I put my mind to it.

Tip jar was empty when I got here. I seeded it, and it looks better now. Probably the only reason she's calling me 'honey'.  :D
That....and the hair.

El Floppo said:
They really are the worst places on earth. The carnys, the music, the gouging, the meth-heads that are drawn to those places like seagulls to shukes beard.
What's this now?

Users who are viewing this thread