What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (6 Viewers)

Ugh, hate having to read these, but also wanted to share:

Our very first dog just passed on a little bit ago.  17 years old and had a great life.  Started off with my wife and I and then became my mother's dog almost 11 years ago when she no longer got along with another dog of ours.  Over these last 11 years, she was my mother's main companion and helped her through some difficult times (like when my father passed several years ago).  Even up until this last year, still had great energy and has always been an amazing dog.  Unfortunately, age finally caught up and it was time.  I'm so lucky to have been there for her end as well.  Thank you for all you brought to all our lives.

RIP Nicole

My wife works for a small company that has a total of 5 employees and the owner is certifiably crazy.

Exhibit A is this email in which she believes that highway traffic coupled with eclipse fever  :eek:  will impact customers ability to log on to their computer and make a hotel reservation   :lmao:

Subject: Could we plead with the Westin to extend our room block closing by a few days due to the eclipse fever

Berndog's wife

Our room block closes the day after the eclipse! We came back from xxxxxx this morning and there are several DOT electronic billboards alerting drivers to expect delays due to the solar eclipse. They begin before Statesville. It would probably help us greatly if the Westin could move the cut off to Thursday or Friday. 

Crazy Owner

My wife works for a small company that has a total of 5 employees and the owner is certifiably crazy.

Exhibit A is this email in which she believes that highway traffic coupled with eclipse fever  :eek:  will impact customers ability to log on to their computer and make a hotel reservation   :lmao:

Subject: Could we plead with the Westin to extend our room block closing by a few days due to the eclipse fever

Berndog's wife

Our room block closes the day after the eclipse! We came back from xxxxxx this morning and there are several DOT electronic billboards alerting drivers to expect delays due to the solar eclipse. They begin before Statesville. It would probably help us greatly if the Westin could move the cut off to Thursday or Friday. 

Crazy Owner
I'm not even sure what she's afraid of.

You on Spotify? I have my own playlist plus I found a massive own just called power Pop.

"I wanna be your boyfriend ", "Ballroom Blitz" "Go all the wAy" "In the city" are just a few 
Nephew, my middle name is Spotify.  

See if you can find a dude on spotify dude named Ken Oatman.  This cat has more power pop play lists than Rudnarski has college credits.

see if this link works https://open.spotify.com/user/129466846

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, loving spotify so far. With my ad blocker...well there are no ads.
oooooh... wait a sec. tell me more please. no ads at all during the songs? like the premium version might have (I've only heard- too cheap to shell out all of those dollars... couple a dollars).

Cool, it should work. Adblockpro is an extension for Chrome.
up and running. really nice game-changer for me if this goes as you say... and the dubious factor isn't distrusting that it's working for you, it's that it would also somehow work for me.

adblockpro If you look in the top right hand corner, you will see it has blocked 30 ads since I started Spotify this morning.

Cool, it should work. Adblockpro is an extension for Chrome.
up and running. really nice game-changer for me if this goes as you say... and the dubious factor isn't distrusting that it's working for you, it's that it would also somehow work for me.
:kicksrock:  still have ads.

I didn't reboot though... although the adblocker extension is shown on my chrome page as up and running.

are you saying that you have NO audio ads at all while spotify is playing? that it just plays your music ad-free... the way it does with their premium version?
Right, I haven't heard a one since I started Spotify. It works for Pandora too, although it does have to be re-loaded every now and then.

Right, I haven't heard a one since I started Spotify. It works for Pandora too, although it does have to be re-loaded every now and then.
it appears to be blocking the visual ads that run over the website (eta: and these are shown as every 10 seconds!), but I still had audio ads interrupt the music. 

Users who are viewing this thread