What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (4 Viewers)

And my wife just had to walk away in a laughing fit because the girl in front of us dancing like she has to pee while she’s waiting in line at the methadone clinic

Ordered my sixth and final Captain and diet, and my girl brought me a shot of Rumple Minze on the house. She loves me, in a way that doesn't involve any sort of touching. 
I have a buddy who’s, well not an alcoholic but drinks a lot, anyway, Rumple Minze is his ####### kryptonite.  Like 15 beers and 10 shots outing, still functional. Couple shots of Rumole Minze he’s white girl wasted

if i were a chauvinist pig with a one track mind i might be inclined to suggest that Floriana Lima is the hottest woman on the planet today

but since i'm not i won't be sharing any links to pics of her

you animals

if i were a chauvinist pig with a one track mind i might be inclined to suggest that Floriana Lima is the hottest woman on the planet today

you animals
What kind of name is that?

Was she in Tanner's class?

you animals
Just looked her up...... I'm in..... errr should I say, "I'm out!"

you animals
She's apparently dating Casey Affleck, so this seems unlikely.

Users who are viewing this thread