What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (16 Viewers)

He made a comment about not going to Chuck E Cheeze for the pizza or something like that in a thread where a guy was complaining about dudes creeping on his teen daughters at the mall
Thanks.

I legitimately thought it was something that you may not have wanted to repeat.  Was not intending to be snarky.

It wasn't just the ban.  It was also Joe and his "new rules".  I'm sure he's not the only one who recently left because of Joe.

RC94 said:
It wasn't just the ban.  It was also Joe and his "new rules".  I'm sure he's not the only one who recently left because of Joe.
Imo Joe is scrambling to keep the FFA open and feel comfortable with it. I give him huge respect and props. look at the wonderful playpen he has allowed us to have, even tho he not really one of us, he loves and respects us. He's a hero.

Imo Joe is scrambling to keep the FFA open and feel comfortable with it. I give him huge respect and props. look at the wonderful playpen he has allowed us to have, even tho he not really one of us, he loves and respects us. He's a hero.
He actually IS one of us, he just can't afford nor risk being one of us on here.  He's one of the coolest guys I've ever met in person, no shtick.  And he does what he does so we can be here for free.

Pre-planning to be disgusting is awesome. I always plan to be normal but then I’ll go to Taco Bell and order nacho fries or something awful. 
I typically make something sensible at home, take it with me to work....and then wind up following a herd of co-workers to the local cocina for carnitas or tortas and authentic beans and rice.

I've gained 6 pounds this year and the only difference in my eating habits is giving in to peer pressure while being somewhere with actual, authentic tortas/etc being made by abuelita in the kitchen while I wait.

Can't pass up legit carnitas/beans and rice.  I'm not made out of wood.

I typically make something sensible at home, take it with me to work....and then wind up following a herd of co-workers to the local cocina for carnitas or tortas and authentic beans and rice.

I've gained 6 pounds this year and the only difference in my eating habits is giving in to peer pressure while being somewhere with actual, authentic tortas/etc being made by abuelita in the kitchen while I wait.

You have chosen wisely. Just get that carcass in motion from time to time. Whentf are we going to have a beer?

:thumbup:

Love good Mexican grub.  Not a lot of it here in Oregon, unfortunately, but if you know the right people, they'll tell you where to go.  Couple of food trucks blow any of the generic "Si Senor" type chain restaurants out of the water.  It's not even close.  

RC94 said:
EG may not be the only one that left but he’s for sure the best story teller that has left the FFA.

Love good Mexican grub.  Not a lot of it here in Oregon, unfortunately, but if you know the right people, they'll tell you where to go.  Couple of food trucks blow any of the generic "Si Senor" type chain restaurants out of the water.  It's not even close.  
Got a nice steak torta off a food truck the other day.  Love a good torta

twice yesterday, pulling away from a stoplight, loud knocks from the underside of my car. not while driving, not while braking, not while turning. and only two times.

mechanic can't find a problem.

is there someone hiding in my gas tank, ####### with me?

Good sign for me is walking in and seeing a Mexican soap opera playing on a small TV.

Users who are viewing this thread