Top Posters In This Topic

• Officer Pete Malloy

• General Malaise

• El Floppo

• kevzilla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Moo.

HELLO FROM REHAB!!!!   Not sure if anything's been shared but Sunday dinner at my parents' a couple weeks ago was in fact an elaborate ruse to stage an intervention.  Actually it wasn't very

Thanks for all the thropwas everybody.  I'm doing alright, hanging out with family and friends, tipping back cold ones, grilling and enjoying 80 degree weather.  Despite being a little sad, I'm reliev

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, 5-ish Finkle said:

Okaaay then.

Forget I asked.

He made a comment about not going to Chuck E Cheeze for the pizza or something like that in a thread where a guy was complaining about dudes creeping on his teen daughters at the mall

• Like 3
1 minute ago, IMAX 3D said:

He made a comment about not going to Chuck E Cheeze for the pizza or something like that in a thread where a guy was complaining about dudes creeping on his teen daughters at the mall

Thanks.

I legitimately thought it was something that you may not have wanted to repeat.  Was not intending to be snarky.

On 8/20/2018 at 5:38 PM, krista4 said:

Some customer care dude was supposed to come by between 12-4 today and never showed.  I wore pants all day for no reason at all. :hot: 

should have went with gauchos

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Aaron Rudnicki said:

2 weeks = lengthy?

his suspension ended almost a month ago

I thought it was longer but didn’t have exact notes, and yeah, 2 weeks seems excessive, but it is what it is

Just now, RC94 said:

Is this something that belongs in that It Can Only Happen In Florida thread? 

Maybe. I imagine folks in other states are watching ###### preseason “football” too.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, RC94 said:

It wasn't just the ban.  It was also Joe and his "new rules".  I'm sure he's not the only one who recently left because of Joe.

Imo Joe is scrambling to keep the FFA open and feel comfortable with it. I give him huge respect and props. look at the wonderful playpen he has allowed us to have, even tho he not really one of us, he loves and respects us. He's a hero.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, cosjobs said:

Imo Joe is scrambling to keep the FFA open and feel comfortable with it. I give him huge respect and props. look at the wonderful playpen he has allowed us to have, even tho he not really one of us, he loves and respects us. He's a hero.

He actually IS one of us, he just can't afford nor risk being one of us on here.  He's one of the coolest guys I've ever met in person, no shtick.  And he does what he does so we can be here for free.

• Like 8
5 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

He actually IS one of us, he just can't afford nor risk being one of us on here.  He's one of the coolest guys I've ever met in person, no shtick.  And he does what he does so we can be here for free.

very cool guy in person.

The costs to run this are much higher than one could imagine.

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

Exactly. Textbook definition of a good Joe

10 hours ago, General Malaise said:

I made myself two sandwiches today for lunch.  :porked:

Pre-planning to be disgusting is awesome. I always plan to be normal but then I’ll go to Taco Bell and order nacho fries or something awful. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Henry Ford said:

Pre-planning to be disgusting is awesome. I always plan to be normal but then I’ll go to Taco Bell and order nacho fries or something awful. 

I typically make something sensible at home, take it with me to work....and then wind up following a herd of co-workers to the local cocina for carnitas or tortas and authentic beans and rice.

I've gained 6 pounds this year and the only difference in my eating habits is giving in to peer pressure while being somewhere with actual, authentic tortas/etc being made by abuelita in the kitchen while I wait.

Can't pass up legit carnitas/beans and rice.  I'm not made out of wood.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, 5-ish Finkle said:

I typically make something sensible at home, take it with me to work....and then wind up following a herd of co-workers to the local cocina for carnitas or tortas and authentic beans and rice.

I've gained 6 pounds this year and the only difference in my eating habits is giving in to peer pressure while being somewhere with actual, authentic tortas/etc being made by abuelita in the kitchen while I wait.

You have chosen wisely. Just get that carcass in motion from time to time. Whentf are we going to have a beer?

10 hours ago, 5-ish Finkle said:

:thumbup:

Love good Mexican grub.  Not a lot of it here in Oregon, unfortunately, but if you know the right people, they'll tell you where to go.  Couple of food trucks blow any of the generic "Si Senor" type chain restaurants out of the water.  It's not even close.  

23 hours ago, RC94 said:

It wasn't just the ban.  It was also Joe and his "new rules".  I'm sure he's not the only one who recently left because of Joe.

EG may not be the only one that left but he’s for sure the best story teller that has left the FFA.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, General Malaise said:

Love good Mexican grub.  Not a lot of it here in Oregon, unfortunately, but if you know the right people, they'll tell you where to go.  Couple of food trucks blow any of the generic "Si Senor" type chain restaurants out of the water.  It's not even close.  

Got a nice steak torta off a food truck the other day.  Love a good torta

Just now, General Malaise said:

I have a feeling he'll be back.  He likes the horse racing threads.  There's always a lure back here.

Yeah although @otb_lifer was the one that really put in the major work in those and he left too

twice yesterday, pulling away from a stoplight, loud knocks from the underside of my car. not while driving, not while braking, not while turning. and only two times.

mechanic can't find a problem.

is there someone hiding in my gas tank, ####### with me?

1 hour ago, General Malaise said:

Good sign for me is walking in and seeing a Mexican soap opera playing on a small TV.

• Like 1