What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (3 Viewers)

The last two weeks have been awful for work. Tons of hours dealing with terrible contractors, angry clients, and government officials looking for any tiny little thing wrong to issue violations ($$$). Totally exhausted. Next week should be a little better, but then 2 more weeks of likely more garbage. I've lost a ton of sleep along with 8lbs over the last week and a half thanks to the stress.

Just got to make it through this stretch and then it's 3 weeks with the family in Arches, Capitol Reef, Bryce Canyon, Zion, Yellowstone and Grand Tetons. It can't come fast enough.

The last two weeks have been awful for work. Tons of hours dealing with terrible contractors, angry clients, and government officials looking for any tiny little thing wrong to issue violations ($$$). Totally exhausted. Next week should be a little better, but then 2 more weeks of likely more garbage. I've lost a ton of sleep along with 8lbs over the last week and a half thanks to the stress.

Just got to make it through this stretch and then it's 3 weeks with the family in Arches, Capitol Reef, Bryce Canyon, Zion, Yellowstone and Grand Tetons. It can't come fast enough.
Sounds like a terrific trip. I’ve been to all of those places except Capitol Reef.  This is a well deserved vacation imo. Time to decompress.

ETA: Are you doing Canyonlands too if you’re doing Arches?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a dumb question. Is anyone on this board a hematologist that anyone knows of?
Yuck. Hope all is ok. No idea on this board. I don't think so, but then sometimes I'm shocked who is here and what they do.

Been to a pediatric hematologist more times than I would have ever liked. All things considered it was for a condition that was on the lower end of possibilities (ITP), but made for a lot of stressful moments.

Yuck. Hope all is ok. No idea on this board. I don't think so, but then sometimes I'm shocked who is here and what they do.

Been to a pediatric hematologist more times than I would have ever liked. All things considered it was for a condition that was on the lower end of possibilities (ITP), but made for a lot of stressful moments.
All is okay with me.  Asking about something to do with a prospective client. 

Sounds like a terrific trip. I’ve been to all of those places except Capitol Reef.  This is a well deserved vacation imo. Time to decompress.
Yeah, I hope so. Been two years in the making. Trying to work around my wife's MS and my daughter's sensory issues has taken a lot of planning, so I'm really just hoping they have a good time and it's a great family memory rather than just my own personal dream trip.

I get to see 11yo floppinho play Radiohead with his school of rock group on Saturday and Sunday afternoons. 

Saturday night, I get to see Parquet Courts from backstage of Central Park Summer Stage- because floppinho and a few other kids who sang a backing track on PQ's last album (song- Death Will Bring Change) get to sing it live with the band in front of the thousands or tens of thousands of people who will be there. 

going to be a good weekend.
That's incredible!

I'm in the soon to be mosh pit, in front of where the kids will be. I let wife go backstage with the kid. We'll get to different recordings...and they won't be actual backstage- kinda behind to the side and won't be able to see the hand until the song with the kids

I'm beyond amped for this. 

So, I'm a lurker,  but had to share. 

Know nothing about farming. Decided to grow 5 acres of industrial hemp. Wow, what a ride and we haven't even planted yet. Just have 7500 clones under lights, letting them grow and hardening them.

May be able to write a book in the end.

Everyone please buy CBD products and keep the prices high. 😉

Ok. The kids (well...the kids they had closest to the mic) and song were actually pretty bad. And as it turns out, I was muppetish as a videographer/proud-dad spectator.

But it was a gorgeous night and the 2k+ people there went bezerk for the kids. And it was just amazing seeing floppinho up there. He said he didn't feel nervous and loved the idea of playing drums or singing in front of a crowd that big

Ok. The kids (well...the kids they had closest to the mic) and song were actually pretty bad. And as it turns out, I was muppetish as a videographer/proud-dad spectator.

But it was a gorgeous night and the 2k+ people there went bezerk for the kids. And it was just amazing seeing floppinho up there. He said he didn't feel nervous and loved the idea of playing drums or singing in front of a crowd that big
Link

Users who are viewing this thread